Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun

Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Paragould, AR

#1 Feb 3, 2013
They wanted proof that he has shot a gun. It was provided. "But he isn't holding the gun high enough for it to count?" LOL!

Back to the birth certificate now?

Idiots.

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 3, 2013
What's your point?

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I know. When I saw that photo I thought to myself" you can tell he doesn't know a thing about guns. He doesn't know how to hold one." A pure photo op.

Paragould, AR

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
I know. When I saw that photo I thought to myself" you can tell he doesn't know a thing about guns. He doesn't know how to hold one." A pure photo op.
You are a pure idiot.

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pure idiot.
Obama lovers are the idiots.

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I've been told, that if you don't have health insurance, that they're going to hold up to $400 out of your tax refund. Reliable source,(someone who just talked to the tax people)

So, this is the ALL GREAT Obama care thing? W.T.F.! is wrong with people?

Ok, so if someone is POOR ENOUGH that they can't afford health insurance, YOU TAKE MORE MONEY AWAY FROM THEM? I may not be into politics and I may be seeing it from a wrong angle, if I am, please enlighten me, but THIS SEEMS TO SUCK BAWLS TO ME!

Ohh and lets not forget his change to the "stimulus relief" Which his change ended up being an additional $13 to my pay check. Which ended up going for gas. GAS!(most likely) HOW in the he11 is that suppose to encourage MORE SPENDING? What KILLED the return of the other Stimulus Checks was the WELL OFF PEOPLE were putting that sh.t into savings accounts! And NOT spending it like they were suppose to.

I vote that they give Stimulus Checks in form of VOUCHERS for companies. Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc. Or make one check (unrefillable debit card?) that's accepted at a given amount / list of stores. Or heck maybe NO LIMIT, a debit card period, maybe have an expiration date on it. MAKE them spend it if that's what it's intended for.

Sorry, I guess that's what they call getting on 'a soap box?" Never understood that phrase.
Sam Hill

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
I've been told, that if you don't have health insurance, that they're going to hold up to $400 out of your tax refund. Reliable source,(someone who just talked to the tax people)
Ok, so if someone is POOR ENOUGH that they can't afford health insurance, YOU TAKE MORE MONEY AWAY FROM THEM? I may not be into politics and I may be seeing it from a wrong angle, if I am, please enlighten me, but THIS SEEMS TO SUCK BAWLS TO ME!
Ohh and lets not forget his change to the "stimulus relief" Which his change ended up being an additional $13 to my pay check. Which ended up going for gas. GAS!(most likely) HOW in the he11 is that suppose to encourage MORE SPENDING? What KILLED the return of the other Stimulus Checks was the WELL OFF PEOPLE were putting that sh.t into savings accounts! And NOT spending it like they were suppose to.
I vote that they give Stimulus Checks in form of VOUCHERS for companies. Walmart, Best Buy, Target etc. Or make one check (unrefillable debit card?) that's accepted at a given amount / list of stores. Or heck maybe NO LIMIT, a debit card period, maybe have an expiration date on it. MAKE them spend it if that's what it's intended for.
Sorry, I guess that's what they call getting on 'a soap box?" Never understood that phrase.
A soap box was a crate that soap came in. When you stand on it it puts you about a head above the crowd so people could better see and hear you. A small podium so to speak.

Paragould, AR

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Great..another moron wanting a handout. Get a job and get off welfare. Hard work puts money in your pocket.
Guest wrote:

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
They wanted proof that he has shot a gun. It was provided. "But he isn't holding the gun high enough for it to count?" LOL!
Back to the birth certificate now?
Idiots.
It looks like Barry "Fudd", hunting wabbits.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#10 Feb 5, 2013
The following picture is a misrepresentation:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013....r ...
pic of Obama shooting gun---

This is what it really looked like:

http://www.doubletake-media.com/movie_of_the_ ...

PS: "Look up definition of boom -"

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Those pics worked on other forums-Topix don't like me! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating sites 40 min guestwhoknows 9
looking for Male boxer to breed with my female (Jan '14) 58 min Nikki T 67
Females mistress wanted. 1 hr Suki2 5
Paragould Fireworks 3 hr TruthInLight 1
jobs hiring 3 hr Guest 5
play the word game (Nov '08) 3 hr luci 12,846
Paragould : The black welfare city 3 hr guest 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages