Dr. Stacey Noel
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat

Gregory, AR

#32 Jun 24, 2010
I'm told by some people in his office that he can't seem to keep his hands off his nurse.
guy

Gregory, AR

#33 Jun 24, 2010
He gets sued alot.

Paragould, AR

#34 Jun 24, 2010
Pat wrote:
I'm told by some people in his office that he can't seem to keep his hands off his nurse.
wow, I heard that in church a few weeks ago.

Paragould, AR

#35 Jun 25, 2010
guy wrote:
He gets sued alot.
If he got "sued alot"...I promise you, it would be in the paper !!! I have NEVER seen it in there, have you?
nurse

Gregory, AR

#36 Jun 25, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text> If he got "sued alot"...I promise you, it would be in the paper !!! I have NEVER seen it in there, have you?
That's not true. I know for a fact he is involved in at least one active lawsuit and maybe a second (but i'm not sure about the second one). I'm not saying he is a bad doc. I imagine they all get sued at one time or another. But he is being sued whether it is in the paper or not.

Paragould, AR

#37 Jun 25, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text> If he got "sued alot"...I promise you, it would be in the paper !!! I have NEVER seen it in there, have you?
yes

Gregory, AR

#38 Jun 25, 2010
Sued or not, I believe he cheats on his wife. But who could blame him. If she's not a lesbian, I don't know who is! LOL
Local Guy

Lubbock, TX

#39 Jun 25, 2010
guest wrote:
Sued or not, I believe he cheats on his wife. But who could blame him. If she's not a lesbian, I don't know who is! LOL
My guess would be that you don't know. In fact, it's not a guess. You *don't* know. Such hubris!
marci

Gregory, AR

#40 Jun 27, 2010
Local Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be that you don't know. In fact, it's not a guess. You *don't* know. Such hubris!
ROFL! She may not be a lesbian, but I've thought the same thing for years!

As far as Stacey Noel, it's funny how all the Noels strut around church (Eastside Baptist) thinking how respected they all are. It's even funnier to hear all the stuff that's said when they aren't within earshot.
Just sayin

Paragould, AR

#41 Jun 27, 2010
Sounds like a lot of people are jealous of the Noels.
Just sayin

Paragould, AR

#42 Jun 27, 2010
and also... i you go to church with him, what kind of "Christian" does that make you? It's people like you who have made me feel like going to church is a waste! I can believe in God and worship him in my own home without being judged by others!
Just sayin

Paragould, AR

#43 Jun 27, 2010
if*
So it goes

Gregory, AR

#44 Jun 28, 2010
Dr. Noel is getting sued by a family over the birth injury of their kid. Apparently, the kid did not get enough oxygen at birth and Dr. Noel didn't do whatever it was a doctor was supposed to do to fix it. Anyway, he is trying to make it out that it was Dr. Hendrix's fault when he just froze up. At least that's what I was told by someone close to the situation. And it hasn't made good friends out of Noel and Hendrix apparently since they are pointing fingers at each other.
AMMC employee

Gregory, AR

#45 Jun 28, 2010
Many of us don't like him. He is a pretty good doc, but he will stab the nurses in the back if it suits him or makes him look better. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Paragould, AR

#46 Jun 29, 2010
Other than this nonsense about Noel, I have not heard one bad thing about him from a person or a reliable news source. Most ppl know that the stuff on here is about as true as the stories in the Enquirer!!
I have heard lots of not so great things about Hendrix, but he is not my doc so its not truly my business. it's up to those in his care to judge him.
AMMC employee

Gregory, AR

#47 Jun 29, 2010
Guest wrote:
Other than this nonsense about Noel, I have not heard one bad thing about him from a person or a reliable news source. Most ppl know that the stuff on here is about as true as the stories in the Enquirer!!
I have heard lots of not so great things about Hendrix, but he is not my doc so its not truly my business. it's up to those in his care to judge him.
The opinion of hundreds of employees at the hospital where we work with him virtually every day and have since 2001 is not nonsense. I may be just one person, but I have my opinions and I hear the opinions of others every day. Like it or not, what I said is true.

Frisco, TX

#48 Mar 18, 2012
I agree with AMMC employee. He is a slime ball!! It's all a front. Do not trust him! Or anyone else in that clinic he works at. He is friendly to your face but will stab you in the back the minute he gets a chance. I just wish everyone could know the truth about this man! PDA in front of patients is just a start to his problems.
person

Jonesboro, AR

#49 May 20, 2012
This man is not my doctor but he attends church in my church that is when he decides to come. I have been baptist all my 62 years and I have never seen someone like this man who gets chosen to be a deacon of the church and never shows up or lives the life that a deacon is supposed to lead. And when he is there he walk around and talks around saying things that do not seem to be appropriate for public discussion but he does even in the sanctuary. Fortunately he doesn't come to church much. I usually keep to myself but I couldn't help but ask around about this doctor and although there are people who really say positive things about him, so many more made shocking and very negative things about him. I know the truth is somewhere in between but the weight of the evidence sure leans to the negative side of things.
question

Little Rock, AR

#50 May 24, 2012
Is there many left in his office that dont cheat???? Its just sad to me.....all about the money & who can screw around with who.

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Jun 10, 2012
He has turned out to be one of the worse people I know or have ever met. I can't wait for the day (very soon) that I will never have to be around him ever again. He is just terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another concerned citizen 10 min Houston Nutt 13
deer dont have a chance 27 min Deplorableknuckle... 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min BARNEYII 40,774
Crazy woman 51 min Guest 4
Nick McGhee 6 hr Guest 6
Gayla Sue Nationx 12 hr Jbales 8
Heroin? 13 hr Deplorableknuckle... 23

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance