Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012

Paragould, AR

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Wat do u think of him?
abc

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I'm not impressed with any of families inc employees; just seems to be a big tax leech from what I've witnessed.
Just Sayin

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
Wat do u think of him?
He mayb a good dr but I really dont like the way its done. Rather be able to sit down & talk to a dr in person. Guess I'm just gna have to get used to it tho.

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>He mayb a good dr but I really dont like the way its done. Rather be able to sit down & talk to a dr in person. Guess I'm just gna have to get used to it tho.
I dont like it either.call me old fashion i want dr in person.
Call me Sir

Euless, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I dont like it either.call me old fashion i want dr in person.
Maybe u crackheads should go to school to be a psychiatrist cause they ain't many of them round here
Call me Sir

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2012
abc wrote:
I'm not impressed with any of families inc employees; just seems to be a big tax leech from what I've witnessed.
I agree. Arkansas counseling is way better!

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Arkansas Counseling is way better? That is really funny. You've obviously never worked there.

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
abc wrote:
Really hmmmm sound's to me like an ex client who didn't get the meds they were hoping for....maybe Xanax?

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Dr Davis works for families inc in jboro. He is awesome. He has come to the school and defended my daughter because the school refused to recognize her care plan. Can't say enough good about these folks.
Sandman

Euless, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Dr Davis works for families inc in jboro. He is awesome. He has come to the school and defended my daughter because the school refused to recognize her care plan. Can't say enough good about these folks.
I know nothing about this families inc. but I wish there was a like button for this comment. You don't find doctors willing to go to these schools and stand up for our children. I think that's pretty awesome and says a lot about this place.
abc

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really hmmmm sound's to me like an ex client who didn't get the meds they were hoping for....maybe Xanax?
Lol..actually, I took my 7 year old son there once, after his school recommended it. Speaking to other parent's, I learned that local schools unduly push Families Inc & LSCI quite a bit.. I'll reiteract, not impressed at all. But funny how you chose to automatically jump to such a negative and judgemental opinion...hmmm you wouldn't happen to be an employee now would you? I'll reiteract yet again...not impressed at ALL.
me23

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Wth is 'reiteract'?? Learn to spell so you don't look like an idiot.
Observer

Paragould, AR

#13 Oct 16, 2012
me23 wrote:
Wth is 'reiteract'?? Learn to spell so you don't look like an idiot.
Pretty lame.....pick out the 1 typo to base you're reply on ? That's PROOF you're an idiot! Oh and the use of a proxy doesn't help your case either ;)
kids

Kennett, MO

#14 Oct 16, 2012
I have 2 kids who went to families inc for a year and I loved all the people there. They were all really good to my kids and to me. My kids loved going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 16 min luci 1,470
Problems with Fusion Media 41 min Cammie 7
why so many cops at walmart last night? 1 hr guest 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr luci 15,485
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr luci 10,000
Racist Hillbillies 1 hr Tam Phat 13
Ivey Herren Jr 1 hr Pied Piper 18
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 15 hr South 588
•••
•••