#2 Sep 1, 2012
Asu is a warm up game for Oregon.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Joe Momma wrote:
<quoted text>

well then game one is a very important game then eh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...

hahahahahaha
justme

Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/paragould-ar/TLNKH9499SE5P1L ID

hahahahahaha
I don't think ASU ruined anybody's season- but I was proud of their community college effort. Ha! Maybe they really COULD hold their own against Jonesboro High School!

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Lol... Joe can't even man up and eat his own crow, so he throws out an almost decade-old Hogs game, which has already been his only argument a few other times....

That's awesome.
GO REDWOLVES

Conway, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2012
May I just point out that Oregon is an SEC team. Also might I mention that we ARE the SUN BELT CONFERENCE CHAMPS AND WILL REMAIN SUB BELT CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!! Are you people really that stupid to think that just because we did not win against an SEC team which has the capability to be the BEST in the entire country, we would not be able to beat Jonesboro High School? You're kidding me right? You obviously know nothing about football! SEC is the top college football conference. We still have an amazing football team. That was their very first time to go against any SEC team so it was expected for us to lose. It was just one game, that doesn't mean that we can play worth a flip. May I remind you again, it was an SEC team we lost to. That makes a HUGE difference.
just me

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Sep 3, 2012
GO REDWOLVES wrote:
May I just point out that Oregon is an SEC team. Also might I mention that we ARE the SUN BELT CONFERENCE CHAMPS AND WILL REMAIN SUB BELT CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!! Are you people really that stupid to think that just because we did not win against an SEC team which has the capability to be the BEST in the entire country, we would not be able to beat Jonesboro High School? You're kidding me right? You obviously know nothing about football! SEC is the top college football conference. We still have an amazing football team. That was their very first time to go against any SEC team so it was expected for us to lose. It was just one game, that doesn't mean that we can play worth a flip. May I remind you again, it was an SEC team we lost to. That makes a HUGE difference.
Couldn't agree more!!!!

Nixa, MO

#12 Sep 3, 2012
GO REDWOLVES wrote:
Hey stupid Oregon isn't SEC!! They are part of the Pacific-12 Conference!!

Euless, TX

#13 Sep 3, 2012
No...Oregon is not an SEC team. Oregon is a PAC-10 team....big difference between SEC and Pac-10. Asu lost by 23 points to the #5 team in the nation. Not too bad honestly.
Astate

Conway, AR

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Only thing wrong with what you said was the SEC. Oregon is PAC-12 not SEC. Everything else is right On though
uhhhh

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
No...Oregon is not an SEC team. Oregon is a PAC-10 team....big difference between SEC and Pac-10. Asu lost by 23 points to the #5 team in the nation. Not too bad honestly.
They only lost by 23 points because Oregon let the cheerleaders play the last quarter.

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Paragould, AR

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
Asu lost by 23 points to the #5 team in the nation. Not too bad honestly.
The score was 50-3 in the first half, when Oregon called off the dogs and pulled their starters..... If the starters had played the whole game, it was on pace to set records.

I was rooting for ASU the whole time, but, come on man, let's be real.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#17 Sep 3, 2012
hahaha - Those Jonesboro fans are on their board calling for Gus to be fired.

hahahahahahahahaha

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Paragould, AR

#21 Sep 5, 2012
Joe Momma wrote:
<quoted text> ... like you care about my point
Best point you've ever made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Morgan 27 min guest 3
Trump or Clinton 58 min guest 834 24
Dont send your Loved Ones to JumpStart! 2 hr Cody pearson 19
Agape House (Feb '11) 4 hr mary windley dailey 76
So who hates monroes 5 hr guest 8
Is Mike Long back 5 hr Friend 1
martin sprocket and gear 6 hr peewee 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages