Obama to ban potatos.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#48 Jul 30, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
Let's "analyze" poor people for a moment (yes, I know the difference between poor & lazy) When is the last time any of you went grocery shopping? Not with the wife or given a list... on your own to buy food. You can't buy "healthy" food cheap. Produce is climbing due to droughts (I don't care what people say). Milk goes up with the price of gas (it's not a myth, it's a fact). Selling off cattle due to lack of hay... what's the pricce of meat going to look like in another month? What do people buy on a fixed income exactly? Let's do the "carb & calorie" count on what WIC allows... peanut butter, cheese, milk, beans, rice, POTATOES , corn or rice based cereal.... all loaded with carbs & fattening. Enough for one to survive...& that's it. It's the cheapest food out there. Speaking of WIC, this is for Women, Infants & Children. May I ask where dad is that procreated this program? Oh that's right, living with his parents or new girlfriend (child free ofcourse) eating fillet mingon, asparagus & a nice fat baked POTATO. You want to point out the problems, yet you don't want to go to the root source that started it...root being a pen!s. Pen!s toting men are what's wrong with this [email protected] country!!:) As if it's not bad enough, they had to start the Civil War all over again, except this time it's rich vs poor, white vs black & Left vs Right. Endless cycle. Common denominator? Men! Men have their hand in everything , stirring the sh!t then back off when the sh!t hits the fan & act innocent pointing fingers at their enemy counterparts. I mean seriously, when are any of you going to get it?
Let's see. Just for your education, I have a WIC approved food list in my hand.
You may get fat free milk, low fat milk or soy milk so there is healthy. Choices there.
You can get low fat cheese so healthy choices there.
Whole grain breads and cereals are quite healthy.
Vegetables and fruits are healthy but on the cannot get list is: no potato except sweet potato or yam.
NOT ALLOWED: white potatoes or potato mixtures except sweet potatoes or yams. No French fries, tator tots, hash browns......

The problem with the world is idiot cwunts who pretend to know something and spread their vile misinformation as truth.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#49 Jul 30, 2012
Well Joseph, again you vomit things that don't really directly pertain to you or even anyone you know. For starters, google all the fat, calorie & carb content in those items. Not at all healthy. Keep in mind this is for growing children. They need vitamins & nutrients... yet fresh veggies & fruits are banned? That's as healthy as it gets! They mask it with "low fat"... that doesn't mean healthy ding dong! That means low in fat..not low in carbs or calories. It's a trade off. Low in something means high in something else that's bad for you. Apparently you're the clueless idiot cwunt here. A list is wonderful. Now go to the store & price these items.... all no name (mostly), generic, in store brands that get a kick back. Exactly how many meals can you make from that list? It's cheap food loaded with things that make you fat. Dispute it all you want...the bottom line is it's not healthy & it's got a big 'ol government stamp on it to make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside. That's all. Now go stick a d!ck in your ear & get it pregnant. Perhaps then you'll spawn baby ears that'll help you listen better!:)

Location hidden

#51 Jul 30, 2012
Here's your homework for today. Go to Walmart & find all of the WIC approved items. They are few & far between, so be prepped to spend at least an hour:) From your "list" (with a limit mind you) I want you to see how many of those items you have purchased or bought on your own free will. I'm guessing maybe the cheese because you seem rather constipated today:) Buy a box of that awesome cereal & throw down with some of that soy milk you're bragging about. Yummy! I want you to actually look at what you are promoting as "healthy" & good from your supposed "research" aka whatever the he11 they say on your news channel or news sites. I personally like the hands on approach myself. Anyone can tell you anything to make you believe it to be true. Rather reminds me of a politician who went grocery shopping on foodstamps for a month. It all looked good on paper until he got off his a$$ & soapbox when he went to the store. Guess what? He got a jest of what it's like. He was seriously disturb as to how people can make it. Now oh...what was that guys name again?

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#52 Jul 30, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
Well Joseph, again you vomit things that don't really directly pertain to you or even anyone you know. For starters, google all the fat, calorie & carb content in those items. Not at all healthy. Keep in mind this is for growing children. They need vitamins & nutrients... yet fresh veggies & fruits are banned? That's as healthy as it gets! They mask it with "low fat"... that doesn't mean healthy ding dong! That means low in fat..not low in carbs or calories. It's a trade off. Low in something means high in something else that's bad for you. Apparently you're the clueless idiot cwunt here. A list is wonderful. Now go to the store & price these items.... all no name (mostly), generic, in store brands that get a kick back. Exactly how many meals can you make from that list? It's cheap food loaded with things that make you fat. Dispute it all you want...the bottom line is it's not healthy & it's got a big 'ol government stamp on it to make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside. That's all. Now go stick a d!ck in your ear & get it pregnant. Perhaps then you'll spawn baby ears that'll help you listen better!:)
They are free with WIC so pricing does not matter.

Once again you failed to read the official WIC item list.

You can buy fresh fruits and vegetable. Just not potatoes.

You can buy whole grain cereals not frosted flakes.

Learn something before you post. Get your man hating attitude off my thread.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#53 Jul 30, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
Here's your homework for today. Go to Walmart & find all of the WIC approved items. They are few & far between, so be prepped to spend at least an hour:) From your "list" (with a limit mind you) I want you to see how many of those items you have purchased or bought on your own free will. I'm guessing maybe the cheese because you seem rather constipated today:) Buy a box of that awesome cereal & throw down with some of that soy milk you're bragging about. Yummy! I want you to actually look at what you are promoting as "healthy" & good from your supposed "research" aka whatever the he11 they say on your news channel or news sites. I personally like the hands on approach myself. Anyone can tell you anything to make you believe it to be true. Rather reminds me of a politician who went grocery shopping on foodstamps for a month. It all looked good on paper until he got off his a$$ & soapbox when he went to the store. Guess what? He got a jest of what it's like. He was seriously disturb as to how people can make it. Now oh...what was that guys name again?
Boohoo Liplock Loliter. A family of three with just enough income to pay their bills get 526 dollars a month on the EBT card for groceries. A family of 3 can eat like kings and queens on that amount.

I am a family of 4. I am chief cook and shopper in my villa. I feed me and my wife and 2 kids on less than 100 dollars a week. We eat healthy and we eat well.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#54 Jul 30, 2012
But like I said. You were not invited to participate on my thread about potatoes. We don't need your penus hating cucumber lovin opinions here.
larry

Rogers, AR

#55 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
But like I said. You were not invited to participate on my thread about potatoes. We don't need your penus hating cucumber lovin opinions here.
its the Same thing we all her have been saying about you!!!Such hateful and Filthy language from our Moron cousins the Baggers.Joe shows his Love for Penus her quit clearly.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#56 Jul 30, 2012
larry wrote:
<quoted text>its the Same thing we all her have been saying about you!!!Such hateful and Filthy language from our Moron cousins the Baggers.Joe shows his Love for Penus her quit clearly.
Seriously??? This ^^ is so freaking illiterate I have no idea at all what the Mouskatool is even trying to say.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#57 Jul 30, 2012
Look out, Joseph L is the newest self appointed Topix Cop.

He alone decides if its ok for you to post in this thread now..lol.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#58 Jul 30, 2012
District9 wrote:
Look out, Joseph L is the newest self appointed Topix Cop.

He alone decides if its ok for you to post in this thread now..lol.
Off topic. But a nice attempt to divert the attention from your potato/potato farmer hating president.

First Obama attacks the coal industry forcing millions of coal workers out of a job.

Now he is attacking potato farmers forcing millions more from work.

I guess we all know what is stocking was stuffed with at Christmas.

Speaking of getting stuffed in the stockings. Looks like brother Hussein is all for gay marriage now.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#59 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of getting stuffed in the stockings. Looks like brother Hussein is all for gay marriage now.
^^^Off topic.^^^

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#60 Jul 30, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Off topic.^^^
Not at all. Still talking about spuds.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#61 Jul 30, 2012
Factory Worker wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who's misinformed and shouting someone down isn't going to work . The Democrats are the racist because they support affirmative action and its used to promote blacks over whites and at times latina's . Democrats have dumbed down college , police and firefighters entry test . If blacks or anyone else can't pass the test they're not qualified .
Affirmative action has been in place for years.It does not matter who supports it because it will always be in force. Blacks have many times been passed up for a job so a white with less education could have it. You have seen it and so have I.
You can say what you want but it needs to be in force. I do not believe a black or Latino should be hired having less of an education than a white, but America can not pass you up regardless of race, color or creed.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#62 Jul 30, 2012
Maizy wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmative action has been in place for years.It does not matter who supports it because it will always be in force. Blacks have many times been passed up for a job so a white with less education could have it. You have seen it and so have I.
You can say what you want but it needs to be in force. I do not believe a black or Latino should be hired having less of an education than a white, but America can not pass you up regardless of race, color or creed.
Affirmative action used to be a needed thing. I question it's usefulness now. It may be antiquated.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative action used to be a needed thing. I question it's usefulness now. It may be antiquated.
You're probably right, but there are still businesses that are still prejudice.
I worked at a plant that hired blacks because they had too and the blacks wouldn't do anything but sit around and make trouble. Some were good workers but the younger ones didn't want to do anything.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#64 Jul 30, 2012
Maizy wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably right, but there are still businesses that are still prejudice.
I worked at a plant that hired blacks because they had too and the blacks wouldn't do anything but sit around and make trouble. Some were good workers but the younger ones didn't want to do anything.
It's a touchy situation. Memphis is now predominately black. Whites are in the minority yet affirmative action still enables black owned companies to get contracts. If affirmative action was used properly it would tip the scales to the minorities in each separate area. Population based and not color based.

Location hidden

#65 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
Excuse me...I received the gold embossed invite & it said, " You may partake in any thread you [email protected] well please!" As for the "chef" at your villa... uh isn't everyone getting tired of Hamburger Helper & Spam? You must have 2nd graders. Two teen boys can wipe out a hundred bucks a day. You know Joseph I'm a firm believer in Affirmative Karma. Those who honestly believe they're above & beyond ever being in a situation of need... are sadly mistaken. You'll be one of those people. No matter how much you save, rearrange your portfolio, invest in your 401k & budget...there are things unexpected you can't budget for. Your life can't be that fan-freaking-tastic, after all.... you started a thread about of all things... potatoes! Really? You need to set your goals higher sweetie:) As far as man hating...it couldn't have been directed towards you because you're still a little boy:)

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#66 Jul 30, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me...I received the gold embossed invite & it said, " You may partake in any thread you [email protected] well please!" As for the "chef" at your villa... uh isn't everyone getting tired of Hamburger Helper & Spam? You must have 2nd graders. Two teen boys can wipe out a hundred bucks a day. You know Joseph I'm a firm believer in Affirmative Karma. Those who honestly believe they're above & beyond ever being in a situation of need... are sadly mistaken. You'll be one of those people. No matter how much you save, rearrange your portfolio, invest in your 401k & budget...there are things unexpected you can't budget for. Your life can't be that fan-freaking-tastic, after all.... you started a thread about of all things... potatoes! Really? You need to set your goals higher sweetie:) As far as man hating...it couldn't have been directed towards you because you're still a little boy:)
That's it. You are banned from threads I start. Now you have been run off from another town Frankentwat.
Sam

Los Angeles, CA

#67 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it. You are banned from threads I start. Now you have been run off from another town Frankentwat.
The ban should Apply only to the systems number one Moron you Azz!!!!.What a Fning idiot you are.Did your mother have anny Children that are not brain beyond repair azz you are.

Location hidden

#68 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been awhile since you've had this much undivided attention from a woman.... without paying her, huh? Consider this charity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Bogard Fat Jake 34 min Guest 2
Top of the list! Biggest dead beat dads around (Sep '15) 1 hr happy father 88
Prestolite Wire aka General Cable closing plant 1 hr NotGoingToRegister 6
Fine for buying more than one carton of cigaret... (Jul '09) 2 hr Stand 4 something 59
moving memphis out 3 hr Wondering 9
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 4 hr all 16
Vote Trump 4 hr Guesty 35

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages