men who will bang everything the can

men who will bang everything the can

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
thats what i said

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Addicted to sex?
done done it

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
JD 30s lives in pgould married good.
banger

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2013
That's me, when I was a younger man. I nailed countless women in the Paragould and Jonesboro area. A lot of them were married and I didn't care, it was fun. I've been married for years now and I don't cheat on my wife, I love her to much and she is a wonderful woman.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Men may do a lot of banging but women allow it. So their not blameless in the situation.
guest

Gregory, AR

#6 Jan 28, 2013
banger wrote:
That's me, when I was a younger man. I nailed countless women in the Paragould and Jonesboro area. A lot of them were married and I didn't care, it was fun. I've been married for years now and I don't cheat on my wife, I love her to much and she is a wonderful woman.


your wife probably is a wonderful woman, and you probably do love her, but men cheat and that is that. its disrespectful of you to even post what you did, it says something about you

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
your wife probably is a wonderful woman, and you probably do love her, but men cheat and that is that. its disrespectful of you to even post what you did, it says something about you


Why do you think it was disrepectful of the poster to post his past actions? The poster said how he felt and acted in the past, and how he evolved into a loving, faithful, husband now.
Post Turtle

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Jan 28, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
Men may do a lot of banging but women allow it. So their not blameless in the situation.
Some people just can't understand, It does take two to have a party.
guest

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 28, 2013
guess i fall into this category most days but whats a single guy with a heartbeat and a hard prick supposed to do?Wait for it to go away on its own,i pick the alternative sink about 9 of it in some poor girl and let the good times roll,sooner or later gonna run across one that just wants to stay!
Guest

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
guess i fall into this category most days but whats a single guy with a heartbeat and a hard prick supposed to do?Wait for it to go away on its own,i pick the alternative sink about 9 of it in some poor girl and let the good times roll,sooner or later gonna run across one that just wants to stay!
if your who I think u r. U won't ever be able to keep a woman. Your to mean and violent. You beat your wife and kids. Nobody else will put up with your ignorant ass
Post Sandman

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I would really love to try some pu..y, im kinda getting burned out on cock.
banger

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jan 28, 2013
dirtylove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it was disrepectful of the poster to post his past actions? The poster said how he felt and acted in the past, and how he evolved into a loving, faithful, husband now.
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2013
banger wrote:
That's me, when I was a younger man. I nailed countless women in the Paragould and Jonesboro area. A lot of them were married and I didn't care, it was fun. I've been married for years now and I don't cheat on my wife, I love her to much and she is a wonderful woman.
See you're honesty says a lot about you. I'm just gonna say i think that's awesome of you. Most will cover up and live in their lie's but you i have respect for. You're wife is a lucky woman. God bless.
Guest

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Women cheat as often as men if not more!!!
Sluts!!!!
banger

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jan 28, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
<quoted text>
See you're honesty says a lot about you. I'm just gonna say i think that's awesome of you. Most will cover up and live in their lie's but you i have respect for. You're wife is a lucky woman. God bless.
Thank you for saying that, she is the best thing that has ever happened for me. I had to work my tail off to win her over. That was 20 yrs ago and I couldn't be happier. Cheating is something I would never do to her, she deserves better than that.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
banger wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for saying that, she is the best thing that has ever happened for me. I had to work my tail off to win her over. That was 20 yrs ago and I couldn't be happier. Cheating is something I would never do to her, she deserves better than that.
You're welcome! that's wonderful.
Guest

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Who else is your wife banging?????
guest

Paragould, AR

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>if your who I think u r. U won't ever be able to keep a woman. Your to mean and violent. You beat your wife and kids. Nobody else will put up with your ignorant ass
must be someone else wouldnt lift a finger towards a woman maybe throw a burrito or flip the coffee table but never physically harm a woman,and as far as beat the kids yep on their butts if they done something to deserve it just not for no reason,if you could ever bring a woman in front of me who said i beat them or a kid that didnt get it cross their butts ill give you my nine and you can empty the clip!!!
guest

Paragould, AR

#20 Jan 28, 2013
hell post first and last initial,you got me curious if someone is telling lies as i will confront this head on,won't have anyone lie on me!
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Give it to me!!!
guest

Paragould, AR

#22 Jan 28, 2013
throw those initials up,never been that s.o.b

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather shaver (May '10) 31 min Sharing only facts 4
Escape nails (Nov '11) 49 min Braden 14
Skeletal Remains Found 50 min A Friend 7
Who exactly is bbc ? He and I need to meat up a... 1 hr Paragould water p... 2
Trumps impeachment 1 hr Bubbles 116
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 37,279
laroe 2 hr Chester Copperpot 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages