“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#27 Aug 1, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Zero Credibility 100% fantasy on historical fact
Denver's own has a MOUSE in his head and is trying hard to Evict him
I had a hair-lipped dog when I was growing up.
He ran around all day long going "Mark, mark, mark.
Guest

Euless, TX

#28 Aug 1, 2012
Obama isn't like Hilter but is running the country in the ground. Stimulus failed, hasn't provided new jobs,they don't count the people that has quit looking for jobs while they're counting the unemployed. The economy is still crap, gas prices are high bc we won't drill for oil,he wrote a executive order to get Eric holders butt out of a crack for fast and furious. Won't prosecute theBlack Panthers for voter intimidation. And gave us all universal healthcare that working people don't want. If he done such a great job then he needs to run on his record which he can't. He has enough against him already but not Hitler

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#29 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Obama isn't like Hilter but is running the country in the ground. Stimulus failed, hasn't provided new jobs,they don't count the people that has quit looking for jobs while they're counting the unemployed. The economy is still crap, gas prices are high bc we won't drill for oil,he wrote a executive order to get Eric holders butt out of a crack for fast and furious. Won't prosecute theBlack Panthers for voter intimidation. And gave us all universal healthcare that working people don't want. If he done such a great job then he needs to run on his record which he can't. He has enough against him already but not Hitler
Eloquent and true post. His own party is turning against him faster and harder than Willard's party turned against him. The big difference is.... Willard is slowly gaining support from the conservatives and the liberals are abandoning Obama faster than than they abandoned the titanic.
Mark

Rogers, AR

#30 Aug 1, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Eloquent and true post. His own party is turning against him faster and harder than Willard's party turned against him. The big difference is.... Willard is slowly gaining support from the conservatives and the liberals are abandoning Obama faster than than they abandoned the titanic.
Proved my point joe is now looking in the garbage pile trying to resurect dead items in order to stay on top What a Pathetic looser.The Rats party is desperat to make the New God of the Whorman Church a Living legend of how to screw America into the ground and how its ok to take child brides after all its the way of the Godless Mormons maybe they will get a Amendment to the bill of rights making it ok.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#31 Aug 1, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Proved my point joe is now looking in the garbage pile trying to resurect dead items in order to stay on top What a Pathetic looser.The Rats party is desperat to make the New God of the Whorman Church a Living legend of how to screw America into the ground and how its ok to take child brides after all its the way of the Godless Mormons maybe they will get a Amendment to the bill of rights making it ok.
Spoken like a true Nazi..Hey maybe you should use your proxy that says Germany..

Obama is just like Hitler and getting more like him everyday..Look at how he wants to eliminate free speech.
Guest

Euless, TX

#32 Aug 1, 2012
Willard is better than the Muslim we have destroying our country that I was shot twice trying to defend. Why won't Obama run on his record if he was so great

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#33 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Why won't Obama run on his record if he was so great
???
Liberals???

Insert your answer now.
FillInTheBlanks

Pompano Beach, FL

#34 Aug 13, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
You've likely heard it before... people comparing Obama to Hitler. And you might have wondered to yourself, "How can people compare Obama to Hitler? After all, Obama hasn't eliminated millions of Jews." Well we've complied a list of similarities between the two men. You decide for yourself.
•Both have a DEEP dislike for Jews.
•Both great speakers that energized their base.
•Both alienated their opposition, causing mass division.
•Both took over their country's leading auto factories.
•Both promised massive entitlements to their base.
•Both promised jobs for everyone, and failed miserably.
•Both were into symbolism (i.e. swastika & obama's "O").
•Both have a "god" complex.
•Both were raised in other countries than the ones they ended up leading.
•Both hate capitalism and prefer socialism.
•Both are deeply ingrained with propaganda.
•When Hitler invaded Austria, the first 3 things he did was to nationalize healthcare, ban guns, and ban free speech. Obama has already taken the first step and is working on the other two.
•Hitler only had 33% of the vote. Liberals only comprise 20% of Americans. Yet Hitler was put in power by bullying, deception and threats. So was Obama.
•Hitler declared he had the right to order any German citizen to be arrested or killed. Obama has made the same declaration to Americans.
•Hitler was adored by those who didn't listen to him. So is Obama.
•Hitler declared himself to be the savior of Germany. Obama claims to be the savior of America.
•Both changed their predecessors history.
•Both promoted disention within communities.
•Both ruled through fear and intimidation to the point that their own people were afraid to bring "bad" news to their attention even in meetings.
•Both censored media.
•Both of their fathers abandoned them in their youth.
•Both heavily used drugs.
•Both wrote autobiographical books which were used as propaganda in their elections.
•Both were TIME's man of the year.
•Both used the unions to gain power.
•Both favored a civilian army... one that is just as well funded as the regular army.
While the other problem is that Hitler didn't get to America, Obama is starting in America so, Say all this is true and we're basically f*cked. The other sad part is that I wouldn't vote for Romeny either.
Just with republicans wanting to outlaw abortion has me saying hell no.
What happened to presidents like John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, or Bill Clinton?
It is ronnie

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Aug 13, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Zero Credibility 100% fantasy on historical fact
Denver's own has a MOUSE in his head and is trying hard to Evict him
Oh no it's another ron pissy post .
listenup

Greenville, SC

#38 Aug 25, 2012
Obama had NOTHING to do with taking out OBL, but he's trying to take the credit for it. Truth be known, he was probably saddened by it.
Obama is NOT for America, he is for whoever votes for him. More votes, more power, ego safe. If his ego is bruised, he does what he has to do to get his way just like a spoiled brat. Never in my life have I worried so much about an election and if Obama is re-elected, the America we once knew is gone.

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#39 Aug 29, 2012
It wasn't just bin Ladin....

It was also Anwar al-Awlaki, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, Ali Saleh Farhan, Younis al-Mauritani, Baitullah Mahsud, Jemayah Islamiya, Noordin Muhammad, Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan, Saleh al-Somali, Abdallah Sa’id, Abdul Ghani Beradar, Muhammad Haqqani, Qari Zafar, Hussein al-Yemeni, Jemayah Islamiya, Abu Ayyub al-Masri, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, Sheik Saeed al-Masri, Hamza al-Jawfi.

All of those are real terrorists (feel free to look them up), either killed or imprisoned on Obama's watch...

In just two-and-a-half years, more terrorists were imprisoned or killed under Obama than in Dubya's full two terms.

That's not political spin, that's fact.

Like I said... Please, by all means, look it up.
guest

Paragould, AR

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Whenever we see Obama, or any potus, on the front lines taking these terrorists out, then we will give him some credit.
Coxxx wrote:
It wasn't just bin Ladin....
It was also Anwar al-Awlaki, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, Ilyas Kashmiri, Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, Ali Saleh Farhan, Younis al-Mauritani, Baitullah Mahsud, Jemayah Islamiya, Noordin Muhammad, Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan, Saleh al-Somali, Abdallah Sa’id, Abdul Ghani Beradar, Muhammad Haqqani, Qari Zafar, Hussein al-Yemeni, Jemayah Islamiya, Abu Ayyub al-Masri, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, Sheik Saeed al-Masri, Hamza al-Jawfi.
All of those are real terrorists (feel free to look them up), either killed or imprisoned on Obama's watch...
In just two-and-a-half years, more terrorists were imprisoned or killed under Obama than in Dubya's full two terms.
That's not political spin, that's fact.
Like I said... Please, by all means, look it up.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#41 Aug 29, 2012
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> here is one definition of Facism
Robert O. Paxton, a professor emeritus at Columbia University, defines fascism in his book The Anatomy of Fascism as:
A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion
AKA the right wing GOP..having a Grand Ol Party in Tampa right now..at the Dog and Pony show

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#42 Aug 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Whenever we see Obama, or any potus, on the front lines taking these terrorists out, then we will give him some credit.
<quoted text>
Does that sentiment also apply toward your Republican presidents who dress up like G.I. Joe, land on the deck of an aircraft carrier and boast "Mission Accomplished," when he was never on a front line and never accomplished any mission?

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Aug 30, 2012
Coxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sentiment also apply toward your Republican presidents who dress up like G.I. Joe, land on the deck of an aircraft carrier and boast "Mission Accomplished," when he was never on a front line and never accomplished any mission?
At least he was in the Military , unlike you or the Blowhard Obama .

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#44 Aug 30, 2012
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> At least he was in the Military , unlike you or the Blowhard Obama .
Or Hannity. Or Limbaugh. Or Beck. Or Palin. Or virtually all GOP "patriot" talking heads.

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#45 Aug 30, 2012
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> At least he was in the Military , unlike you or the Blowhard Obama .
And the fact that you just took up for Dubya, just means that there is truly no hope for you.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#46 Aug 30, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
You've likely heard it before... people comparing Obama to Hitler. And you might have wondered to yourself, "How can people compare Obama to Hitler? After all, Obama hasn't eliminated millions of Jews." Well we've complied a list of similarities between the two men. You decide for yourself.
•Both have a DEEP dislike for Jews.
•Both great speakers that energized their base.
•Both alienated their opposition, causing mass division.
•Both took over their country's leading auto factories.
•Both promised massive entitlements to their base.
•Both promised jobs for everyone, and failed miserably.
•Both were into symbolism (i.e. swastika & obama's "O").
•Both have a "god" complex.
•Both were raised in other countries than the ones they ended up leading.
•Both hate capitalism and prefer socialism.
•Both are deeply ingrained with propaganda.
•When Hitler invaded Austria, the first 3 things he did was to nationalize healthcare, ban guns, and ban free speech. Obama has already taken the first step and is working on the other two.
•Hitler only had 33% of the vote. Liberals only comprise 20% of Americans. Yet Hitler was put in power by bullying, deception and threats. So was Obama.
•Hitler declared he had the right to order any German citizen to be arrested or killed. Obama has made the same declaration to Americans.
•Hitler was adored by those who didn't listen to him. So is Obama.
•Hitler declared himself to be the savior of Germany. Obama claims to be the savior of America.
•Both changed their predecessors history.
•Both promoted disention within communities.
•Both ruled through fear and intimidation to the point that their own people were afraid to bring "bad" news to their attention even in meetings.
•Both censored media.
•Both of their fathers abandoned them in their youth.
•Both heavily used drugs.
•Both wrote autobiographical books which were used as propaganda in their elections.
•Both were TIME's man of the year.
•Both used the unions to gain power.
•Both favored a civilian army... one that is just as well funded as the regular army.
Thanks for proving that you are completely insane.
guest

Paragould, AR

#47 Aug 30, 2012
Yes, it does. Btw, just because someone doesn't support Obama doesn't mean they are republican.
Coxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sentiment also apply toward your Republican presidents who dress up like G.I. Joe, land on the deck of an aircraft carrier and boast "Mission Accomplished," when he was never on a front line and never accomplished any mission?
Finding

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Aug 30, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
You've likely heard it before... people comparing Obama to Hitler. And you might have wondered to yourself, "How can people compare Obama to Hitler? After all, Obama hasn't eliminated millions of Jews." Well we've complied a list of similarities between the two men. You decide for yourself.
•Both have a DEEP dislike for Jews.
•Both great speakers that energized their base.
•Both alienated their opposition, causing mass division.
•Both took over their country's leading auto factories.
•Both promised massive entitlements to their base.
•Both promised jobs for everyone, and failed miserably.
•Both were into symbolism (i.e. swastika & obama's "O").
•Both have a "god" complex.
•Both were raised in other countries than the ones they ended up leading.
•Both hate capitalism and prefer socialism.
•Both are deeply ingrained with propaganda.
•When Hitler invaded Austria, the first 3 things he did was to nationalize healthcare, ban guns, and ban free speech. Obama has already taken the first step and is working on the other two.
•Hitler only had 33% of the vote. Liberals only comprise 20% of Americans. Yet Hitler was put in power by bullying, deception and threats. So was Obama.
•Hitler declared he had the right to order any German citizen to be arrested or killed. Obama has made the same declaration to Americans.
•Hitler was adored by those who didn't listen to him. So is Obama.
•Hitler declared himself to be the savior of Germany. Obama claims to be the savior of America.
•Both changed their predecessors history.
•Both promoted disention within communities.
•Both ruled through fear and intimidation to the point that their own people were afraid to bring "bad" news to their attention even in meetings.
•Both censored media.
•Both of their fathers abandoned them in their youth.
•Both heavily used drugs.
•Both wrote autobiographical books which were used as propaganda in their elections.
•Both were TIME's man of the year.
•Both used the unions to gain power.
•Both favored a civilian army... one that is just as well funded as the regular army.
It's scary to readthis, it's so true. If given four more years, we will have him for a life time, it seems as tho most people likes all the free programs, that's why they will vote for bommie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How nice is Jessica Metz' chest? Will she willi... 17 min guest 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,461
communism (Sep '10) 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 7
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 7 hr luci 15,879
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 7 hr luci 10,333
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr luci 3,683
Wanting to buy pit bull puppy for cheap 9 hr hooterman 4
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports