First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 2, 2013
what's the deal with her? Whose the baby daddy?

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
what's the deal with her? Whose the baby daddy?
Why don't you ask HER?
hmm

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask HER?
Just find it funny she says she met her bf now few months ago and already saying its his baby.
Haley

Paragould, AR

#4 Apr 2, 2013
she is all the time going on about how their relationship is perfect, and its not going downhill..like does anyone even say anything to her about it..i doubt it. her man is always tryin to hit me up on fb trying to hook up. so if she thinks hes mr faithful then she needs to re evaluate the situation..she acts so sure that hes not doing anything wrong. his friend is my neighbor and i see girls over all the time, not shelby btw.
hmm

Blytheville, AR

#5 Apr 2, 2013
no relationship is perfect. well Shelby can't party she's a mom now
Haley

Paragould, AR

#6 Apr 2, 2013
who said anything about partying..just stating that her boyfriend doesnt want just her, like she brags about all the time.
hmm

Blytheville, AR

#7 Apr 2, 2013
oh well that's her problem
Support

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Even if he's cheating on her why are attacking her? Jealously. She tries. She never states they have a perfect relationship just that its not going down... They work on their relationship. Its theirs and only theirs. N so what if he is or isn't the father. He's a good father to that child and that's all the matters. Being or not being his biological doesn't make him less of his dad.

Shelby I'm sorry people need to grow up and realize everyone and all couples have problems. It only makes it harder when people try to include their selves in them. Your strong hold ur head high and show them your a lady... A mother.
Haley

Paragould, AR

#9 Apr 2, 2013
they work on their relationship? no she tries to make it sound all good. he doesn't love her HE TOLD ME HIMSELF! he doubts it all the time, he just love her when its convenient shes such an idiot.
Haley

Paragould, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2013
say im jealous it doesnt bother me, i chill with him all the time and can have him whenever i want. BAM

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Haley wrote:
say im jealous it doesnt bother me, i chill with him all the time and can have him whenever i want. BAM
SLU+
LizzyS

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Yes, she is a slu+. only likes the black, she's ten kinds of stretched out down there. And her boyfriend keeps thinkin he's bad when he got his butt kicked last night. GO WALKER&CODY even though i'd be mad that he's carrying on about how yall are the ones who got whooped. FUNNY!
Support

United States

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Yet again even if he didn't love her how is that ur concern? Do u make it a habit to hang out with taken men that's not saying much about u. N I'm guessing uve been down on her to know she's stretched out... Get out of her vagina. Grow up
working

Paragould, AR

#14 Apr 3, 2013
it isn't my concern, does that mean i can't gossip about it? that is my job, to gossip. is it yours? are you jealous because you can't have a job like mine? that you have to put fourth effort to make money? or are you just a slob that sits around making a living from walefar? Either way, if you aren't shelby then its not your buisness either..damn
Shelby Rose

Paragould, AR

#15 Apr 6, 2013
If you have something to say about me my relationship or child.. call me message me on facebook. anything. THANks:)
Shelby Rose

Paragould, AR

#16 Apr 6, 2013
this is chester banks! FIRST OFF LET ME SAY FUCK EVERYBODY WHO GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING WITH SHELBY, BEING IN HER SONS LIFE AND CLAIMING HIM AS MY SON and as far as this "Haley" bitch... if thats your real name congrats on not proving your point, sorry bitch maybe next time! for the record me and shelby have been doing great actually and shes been everywhere with me, and you are prolly one of those girls coming in and out of my friends house since you always chill with me. i wish people like u had the balls to talk shit to mines or shelby face instead of some stupid ass website where no one no who you are..lol thats brave ans classy. and about me being rylin dad, i am his dad and im taking care of him he has my last name so what bitch are u mad cause you dont? && fyi CODY didnt even fight that night so looks like you are wrong about eveything today huh stupid BITCH! but hey you cant always be right. but ummm me and my FAMILY gotta spend time together:)
Crenny

Paragould, AR

#17 Apr 6, 2013
lol i like how you pretend you don't know me..that's okay. and yeah i do come in and out of ur friends house BUT UR THE ONE THAT I CHILL WITH!!!! you can act like u dont know me all you want and i don't mind it..shes the one u gotta deal with at the end of the day so i understand and im not mad. and yeah that kid has ur last name but what do u do for it? u just now got a job so u havent been supporting it unless its with ur drug money. so i guess ill see u later love
Shelby Rose

Paragould, AR

#18 Apr 6, 2013
yea u just put a name on it. but i would scoop to your level but i got more important shit to do. me, shelby, and rylo love you for all your information. come see us soon. love ya --from the banks family:)
Shelby Rose

Paragould, AR

#20 Apr 6, 2013
and how about you be a a big girl put your big girl panties on and stop hiding behind a computer screen? your lil ms billy badass on the computer but i promise see you and person and your a little coward! like i said text me message me on facebook heck call chester since you guys are such good friends and we will talk and you can prove everything to me since you have so much proof:)
Anonymous

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Shelby you can't do SHIT! My friend wanted to fight you in high school and you had her turned it! News flash lil girl this ain't high school anymore so watch u try to talk big to. You know exactly who I AM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 46 min luci 10,918
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 47 min luci 16,678
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 49 min luci 1,982
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 50 min luci 2,195
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min luci 4,127
best factory to work in 1 hr Uncle sam 15
Tennaco/Monroe 5 hr Wife 1
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE