Rogers, AR

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I think it is hilarious that Paragould starts MC clubs when Sons of Anarchy becomes popular on TV. What followers they are. Lmao. I truly find it hilarious!!
hog fan

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 6, 2013
I think before S.O.A got big time ,Paragould had two MC , now they're everywhere ,it is funny I watch the show and don't and won't ever own a motorcycle
haha

Pine Bluff, AR

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Thats because it is a great show...although it is fiction...but its entertainment...there still only a few MC clubs in town...its basically a bunch of friends that like to hang out and have fun...so whats the big deal...they dont cause any trouble and no one acts like SOA...most clubs were hlalready here before SOA...so please know what ur talkimg about before sounding stupid...maybe u just didnt realize it until after seeing the show...kinda like buyimg a new car...as soo. As u get one then u start noticing all the others in town....
Association MC

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2013
The Association M/C celebrated 29 years this year! Thanks for your concern
Latoya

Paragould, AR

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
I think it is hilarious that Paragould starts MC clubs when Sons of Anarchy becomes popular on TV. What followers they are. Lmao. I truly find it hilarious!!
Wat does mc stand for
rukus

Walnut, MS

#7 Jan 6, 2013
motorcycle club dumbass
hot commodity

Keller, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2013
The way they treat their "ole ladies" like shit.

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Funny how someone without basic grammar skills can call another a dumbass. You are a fuckstick.
rukus wrote:
motorcycle club dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinelink (Mar '15) 1 hr Just Sayin 4
WANTED! RC cars/trucks New, Used, Broken, Parts... (Mar '10) 1 hr Wigg78 169
Amber Nailing (Jan '14) 2 hr ashley 4
Who will be the next sheriff of Greene county 3 hr Fed up 2
Looking for "GYPSY" 10 hr Wanna B Gypsy 5
I Miss You Paragould (Dec '15) 10 hr Nostalgic Northerner 2
Abandoned houses?? 12 hr Ladyexplorer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages