Go to last page| Jump to page:

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

just wondering where she is right now. Anyone know what's up with her? Last I heard she was seeing some old man and her husband found out.
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

So why do you want to know? I guess it is her business if she is seeing anyone or not.
curious bystander

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Oh so her actions are finally catching up with her! That is great to hear. It's about time her husband found out what type of person she is.
guest2

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

super d sux

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

which one is she whats she look like?
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

guest wrote:
just wondering where she is right now. Anyone know what's up with her? Last I heard she was seeing some old man and her husband found out.
If you r wise u will stay out of her business. If this is her husband fishin for some type of nasty gossip on her then drop it! She has done nothing wrong her life is her life and her business is her business. Stay out of it!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Those of you defending Julie have no idea what type of person she really is. And as far as staying out of her business Jenny, you would be wise to stay as far away from her as possible before you get to see the true Julie. She will use you and then treat you like a dog. If she sets her sight on your man, she will do whatever she can to sleep with him and then rub it in your face every chance she gets. She has no regards for marriage, hers or anyone elses. No morals. The world owes her in her eyes. She is self centered and thinks she is wanted by every man on earth. Well she needs to take a good look in the mirror is all I can say. Yes I am a victim of Julie's ways. She slept with my man then when she got what she wanted moved on to the next victim. SOB got what he deserved but he was as much to blame as she was. Now they both get to live with the STD she gave him. I find it rather funny.
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Dear Guest(by the way it takes real guts to not put your real name),
I am a big girl and can take care of myself. Julie is a dear friend to me and I could really give a rats ass about her past. Yes I know the true Julie. Everyone has skeletons in their closet but the past is the past, I sure as hell know mine is not perfect. As for a man, I do not have one their just a bunch of drama. As for her sleeping with your man, well not much I can say to that as maybe u just weren't givin him what he wanted. Yes they both have to live with that decision but it does take 2 to tango. So leave her alone and let her live her life, taking care of her child and doing what is best for her and him, ok.
lol

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY HOW ANY ONE WOULD THINK JULIE IS A SAINT WELL WHERRE DO I BEGAN... JULIE SAYS SHE IS MY GRANDPAS CLEANING LADY AT HIS HOUSE WELL SHE DOES MORE THAN CLEANS HIS HOUSE BASICALLY MESSES UP HIS BED... IF U NO WHAT I MEAN AND SHE IS 34 AND MY GRANDPA IS 74 HOW SICK IS THAT??? HE PAYS HER TO SLEEP WITH HIM IM GUESSING CAUSE WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE SEE IN HIM I MEAN COME ON HE IS 74... BUT ANYWAYS I NO THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE I NO EVERY TIME SHE COMES UP THERE AND NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE CAUGHT THEM TOGETHER SO CALL ME A IAIR ALL U WANT. IF U WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROOF I WILL GIVE U PROOF . I WOULD SAY JULIE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON SHE HAS CAUSED MY GRANDMOTHER A LOT OF PROBLEMS BUT I TELL U THIS MY GRANDPA AND GRANDME STILL LOVE EACH OTHER AND HE TELLS HER THAT EVERYDAY SO JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE JULIE U ARE NOT ONLY HURTING URSELF U ARE HURTING MY GRANDMA SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM THERE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME OR IF NOT I'LL JUST TALK TO YOU FACE TO FACE WHEN YOU COME BACK TO MY GRANDPAS AND I NO WHEN YOU COME SO ME AND YOU WILL JUST TALK ABOUT IT THEN :) SO LONG ......
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

lol, u must be the infamous granddaughter that won't butt out of ur grandpa's personal life. u must be out of juvie huh? aren't ur grandparents divorced? if so then what julie does at ur grandpa's house is certainly no f-n business of urs or anyone else's. apparently julie is good at "cleaning his house" or he would not ask her to continue to do so, money or no money she is there for the right reasons! I do not need proof of anything I know the whole story, and ya'll r the messed up ones, not Julie.
curious bystander

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

Oh Jenny she has you so brain washed. As for guest, I know what you mean about her. Glad someone else is speaking up. And Jenny, Julie has issues with taking care of her son too and being there for him. 9 times out of 10 when you see her son, he is not with her but with his dad. As far as the issues with the granddaughter, I can see where that hurts her to think he is being taken advantage of because he is. All Julie is after is his money. In the process she has to do something to get it and she is getting it with the only asset she has to give, sex. That is the true Julie.
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

Julie is a good mom, and the reason she is not with her son as much as she would like is she has to work for a living just to make ends meet. I have never got the impression from her that she is all about money. To go on here and bash someone for actually having a job and taking care of herself is pretty heartless. She is doing her best at giving him the best life possible. So back off. If u had the balls u would put ur real name on here and lets criticize all ur faults, how about that for fair. Like I said all I know the granddaughter and ex-wife r looneys and should mind their own business.
lol

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

THATS MY GRANDPA AND NO IM NOT 16 YOUR TALKING BOUT MY SISTER THAT BOUGHT BEAT JULIES ASS BUT JULIE WOULDN'T OUT OF HER CAR IM 21 YEAR OLD AND I AM TELLING YOU THIS RIGHT NOW IM OF AGE AND LET HER KEEP GOING UP THERE BECAUSE IF I KEEP SEEING MY GRANDMA GET HURT BY SOME NASTY BIG FAT ASS SLUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY CAUSE I NO WHERE SHE LIVES ALREADY BEEN TO HER HOUSE AND TALKED TO HER HUSBAND VERY NICE GUY BUT YES MY GRANDPARENTS ARE DIVORCED BUT THATS NOT ANY OF UR DAMN BUISNESS BUT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER TALK EVERY DAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER IT'S JUST HOME WREAKING WHORES LIKE HER THAT DOESN'T WORRY BOUT HER OWN LIFE...........
lol

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

BITCH LISTEN WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE JENNY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOUR REAL NAME IS I WILL SHOW YOU JUST HOW LOONEY WE ARE AND LISTEN TO ME MY GRANDMA IS NOT LOONEY SHE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON SHE IS 64 YEARS OLD LET A DUMB ASS BITCH LIKE YOU TALK SHIT BOUT A OLDER LADY FEEL REAL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER BUT LISTEN TO ME YOU DO NOT NO MY GRANDMOTHER SO KEEP HER OUT OF THIS SHE HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT OF SHIT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS AND ALSO HAS HAD 2 STROKES CAUSE OF THAT JULIE BITCH MY GRANDMA IS VERY SICK SO DO NOT BRING HER IN THIS MATTER OF FACT I WILL GO TALK TO JULIE BOUT THIS SHIT CAUSE IT IS GOING TO STOP TODAY AND I MEAN TODAY ....
lol

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

OOH AND BY THE WAY MY NAME IS JESSICA HARRIS -MOSLANDER AND YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME MY NUMBER IS TWO ONE TWO OZERO FIVE FIVE THREE CALL ME BE DAMN HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU JENNY
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

ok lets get something straight I have used my real name this whole f-n time. Let me just tell u this the next time u see Julie u will see me to. And i will not be scared to get out of the car! Stay away from her house also, I mean it!
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

so jessica why r ur threads all of a sudden deleted after u put ur name and number on here calling me out, r u afraid granddad will see it and be mad? cause he will see it!!!!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I just left from her house and she really showed me how to make a bed actually we did it in her bed and it was ok had better she just cant go very long LMFAO
been there done her

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

There is no doubt she is a slut. I have been there and done that several times. Definately worth the price of admission and if the old dude is gettin him some then good for him. Just hope he wraps it up cause it had been around several blocks.Dont hate the player...hate the game.
curious bystander

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Yet another satisfied customer I see. I hope She finally gets what she has coming to her. I hope her husband kicks her out for all of this. She has been doing this for years. She will never be happy with one man. She craves the attention and is willing to do whatever it takes to be the center of attention.I feel sorry for her husband and her son. They do not deserve this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fox news lies 15 min yep 7
proof God is real 29 min Redneckcasanova 12
Any real girls for hook up and bed play 1 hr b_rad_ 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 28,645
Am I a bad? 2 hr b_rad_ 17
beth chipman 5 hr good friend 3
Latisha Sipes (Dec '13) 7 hr Smilingmore 10
•••
•••