First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#42 Jan 22, 2011
District9 wrote:
If the middle class stopped buying non-food products today you would see those people you worship start crying.
They need the working class just as much. The working class runs this economy, no other way around that.
The gap between the rich and poor widens.

“is something on my face?”

Level 1

Location hidden

#43 Jan 23, 2011
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The gap between the rich and poor widens.
so are you poor or rich?

Topix Bar and Grill

#44 Jan 23, 2011
Who Knows Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you poor or rich?
Nunya.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

#45 Jan 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt you are paying your neighbor's or anyone's mortgage besides your own. People who are on welfare aren't buying homes. They rent and most of the time on hud. God you people are so selfish. Greed is the root of all evil. Or should I say money.
Not directly sure but my tax dollars.

Level 2

Paragould

#46 Jan 23, 2011
<quoted text>
Yeah. Those starving rich people figured out that they can continue on being rich, without re-hiring all those folks they fired and laid off. Those jobs are gone forever.
Could be, it'll be hard to get a job after Democrats paid people to stay home. Democrats caused the lost decade and that's a damn shame.

Level 2

Paragould

#47 Jan 23, 2011
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, they just don't need that extra boat this year..lol. You remember them saying boat makers would start hiring..roflmao.
It'll take time, just like you said when Democrats had control and just think they had complete control.

Level 2

Paragould

#48 Jan 23, 2011
<quoted text>
They will end up with their boat anyway. The rich people are making the same money using less people. They figured out they can do just as well with less. Those jobs are gone forever.
People don't give consideraion to a "jobless recovery". Which is exactly what we have. Any future jobs will have to come from new business and new industry. President Obama wants to push for new industry, especially green energy industry jobs. The republician taliban just poo-poo that idea in favor of more oil.
Green jobs? LOL that's like those shovel ready jobs.

Level 2

Paragould

#49 Jan 23, 2011
District9 wrote:
If the middle class stopped buying non-food products today you would see those people you worship start crying.
They need the working class just as much. The working class runs this economy, no other way around that.
and the working class are employed by....

Mountain Home, AR

#50 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not directly sure but my tax dollars.
Not even enough for you to notice the money is missing....it's your greediness that is the problem. So, you didn't answer my question..would you like for the poor people on welfare to starve? Do you want to take away their food stamps knowing there are no jobs?

Topix Bar and Grill

#51 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Green jobs? LOL that's like those shovel ready jobs.
New industry has to come from somewhere. The green industry is ripe for jobs. But the republician taliban can't keep clinging to oil, and financing the radicals that hate the U.S. They can't keep on filibustering every bill that comes across the floor just because it was not their idea.

The republician taliban has no jobs to offer. Nor a jobs plan.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#52 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll take time, just like you said when Democrats had control and just think they had complete control.
That is what I said and their policies did stop the downward spiral, but it wasn't fast enough for you then, now you want more time?..lol.

That is that whole double standard thing. You said that the act of them being elected was enough for things to start getting better, another lie.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#53 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
and the working class are employed by....
Companies, Corporations, sure some owned by individuals. You remember that not all rich people own factories or employ large groups of folks. If they did we wouldn't have an unemployment problem.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#54 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, it'll be hard to get a job after Democrats paid people to stay home. Democrats caused the lost decade and that's a damn shame.
Do you know what the average unemployment benefit is? Not much I can assure you. There is a limit to the amount you receive per week, they are not getting rich off it. As you know the more extensions you go through the amount per week lowers. Maybe you didn't know that? Maybe you don't know anyone on unemployment?

Funny how you single out Democrats when both parties are at fault. You will never admit anything otherwise.

Topix Bar and Grill

#55 Jan 23, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
People would perfer to be working rather than unemployed. The unemployments benefits don't cover a lost income. But it does help put some groceries on the table when one is unemployed and hungry.

I know you would like to make it an issue, but it is of no merit. But you can't make a valid case about the Democrats paying people not to work.

The solution is "JOBS"!!! And the republician taliban has no solution.

“The GOP Is Organized Hypocrisy”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#56 Jan 23, 2011
Didn't read the posts becuase I'm in a hurry.

My response:

So what? It won't pass Senate or Obama.

Love watching you troglodytes get all excited over nothin'.

Good thing you didn't waste your crayons on your little picket signs like last time.

“The GOP Is Organized Hypocrisy”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#57 Jan 23, 2011
Typo *Because

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Newman (Jan '09) 8 min 360Junkman 32
Triple T pawn selling stolen goods (Aug '12) 10 min i know it 31
Paragould Walmart 23 min dorame 9
Nidec layoff (Jun '11) 1 hr guest 284
James Cox (Feb '12) 2 hr Guest 11
Joe Gilbee Monroe (Aug '14) 2 hr Guest 5
Tommy Cotton probably started our next war. 3 hr Tommy2Toes 7
who died in the wreck 13 hr deltadawn 5
Paragould Dating
Find my Match