United States

#1 Oct 4, 2010
What is he up to these days?
WHY

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Guest wrote:
What is he up to these days?
He is a dope head sweetie not worth your time.
Hello

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2010
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>He is a dope head sweetie not worth your time.
Omg..he is not u jealous biotch!! Y don't u leave him alone, do u not get it ur marriage didn't work so stop the drama and go on with ur life!! Sometimes ppl fall out of love an obviously he has, so let it be! He's a good guy an does not use drugs! Let it go!!

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 6, 2010
who was he married to the first time
mrthang

Paragould, AR

#5 Nov 14, 2010
ok brad isnt a dope head, he is actually doing good, and his first wife is doing fine. o and by the way, maybe you ppl should grow up and leave them alone.
a friend

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2010
i can tell you that he is not a drug user. Hes a great guy and awesome dad. Things just didnt work out for his marriage but life goes on and people move on nothing wrong with that. Last i heard from him he was doing great and very happy with how things are going for him. I can also assure you that he is not messed up about this drama on here. Thanks and have a Great Day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Children's Homes Inc (Dec '13) 1 hr Guest 14
Observations 1 hr Good town 8
stupid people 1 hr Good town 7
Monroe going Union 1 hr bob 41
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr Oscar 802
Wreck on 135 north 3 hr Cynic 15
question about anchor packaging 5 hr Paragould resident 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages