does anyone know "andy formon"?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need your input

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2010
i hear hes a worthless son-of-a-bitch! is it true?

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Let me guess.......Kristy Formon?? What a stupid wh#re you are. You have cheated on both of your husbands. I would say you are the worthless bitch if you ask me.
lol

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2010
does she work at walmart

Paragould, AR

#4 Aug 22, 2010
She used to. Now she works at Anchor Packaging.
Just me

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Yes, he is worthless. THIEF!!!!!!!
need your input

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Just me wrote:
Yes, he is worthless. THIEF!!!!!!!
how do you know him? have you had experience with him or just what you've heard?
someone that knows

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2010
well for one, he acts like the formon name is a legacy he can carry on through his offspring but in essence he has made a mockery of it. you pothead, lying, pill popping worthless, useless excuse for a formon. if you wear it so prideful don't damage it. maybe you should change your name because you are not fit to have this one!!!!!!!!!!
person

Vincennes, IN

#9 Aug 26, 2010
well, for one thing Kristy has a life so she dont sit around looking at this shit so she wouldn't know it was on here until somebody told her. and also nobody knows her so leave her name outta this. Calling her worthless she has a good job and she don't live off the government like most of the people around here. And about Andy none of your business live your own life and stay outta everybody elses. GET A LIFE! And quit puttin comments on this stupid thing. Nobody cares about your opion. You act like you are five. GROW THE FUCK UP! He taken so anybody that wants to know something about him forget it.
Mee

Paragould, AR

#10 Aug 26, 2010
Well if hes taken, why was he with Kristy Saturday night. Another thing, if these stupid people wouldnt do stupid things then they wouldnt make topix for people to talk about.
Kat

Paragould, AR

#11 Aug 27, 2010
guest wrote:
Let me guess.......Kristy Formon?? What a stupid wh#re you are. You have cheated on both of your husbands. I would say you are the worthless bitch if you ask me.
Atleast Kristy will work. All Andy will do is steal, lie, and do drugs. What a life!!!!!
Mandy

Malden, MO

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Whats it anyones business whos fuckin who and whos with who my god its their life not yalls. And ppl puts other ppls business on topix cause they have nothing better to do then set on the fuckin internet all the time and puttin ppls business on the internet when ur the ones thats the worthless peice of shits that don't have a life grow the hell up ppl and find urself a life and go live it Topix isnt the only thing out there. And talkin bout Kristy being the worthless person you think she is at least shes working and not on this dumbass site putting ur dumbass down like you are doing her. And whats it anyones business if Kristy and Andy was together they do have kids together ya know so stay the hell outta their business and find someone else to talk shit about.
someone that knows

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2010
person wrote:
well, for one thing Kristy has a life so she dont sit around looking at this shit so she wouldn't know it was on here until somebody told her. and also nobody knows her so leave her name outta this. Calling her worthless she has a good job and she don't live off the government like most of the people around here. And about Andy none of your business live your own life and stay outta everybody elses. GET A LIFE! And quit puttin comments on this stupid thing. Nobody cares about your opion. You act like you are five. GROW THE FUCK UP! He taken so anybody that wants to know something about him forget it.
for someone to talk a big game why don't you put your name on it? i didn't put kristy on here! if you look at the above name it says ANDY FORMON, DUMBASS. but now that you mention it kristy is on probation for being a CHILD ABUSER. her oldest daughter told me herself that her momma bit her on the leg and slammed her head against the wall! so she is a piece of shit. ask her and see if she tells you the truth....it is public record, you know......
Kat

Paragould, AR

#15 Aug 28, 2010
I dont know anything about the Child Abuse of the older child, all I know is I feel sorry for the two that they have now. As long as Andy or Kristy have them, those poor kids dont have a chance.
Mee

Paragould, AR

#16 Aug 29, 2010
Kat wrote:
I dont know anything about the Child Abuse of the older child, all I know is I feel sorry for the two that they have now. As long as Andy or Kristy have them, those poor kids dont have a chance.
Thats right!!! And its obvious that the grandparents dont need them either. They are just as bad as Kristy and Andy.
julie_formon_ham pton

United States

#17 Aug 29, 2010
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right!!! And its obvious that the grandparents dont need them either. They are just as bad as Kristy and Andy.
are you afraid to post your name? you seem to act like you know so much about the situation...if you can't post your name then you have no inout on the matter.. and as far as the older child and the child abuse, to the other person go to the court house and find out for yourself...rochelle is the childs name. while that husband was fighting in iraq she was screwing andy and that dumbass (andy)don't know how to leave well enough alone.i said anything that isn't true. or that can't be backed up by court papers.
just a old women

Fayetteville, AR

#18 Aug 29, 2010
you people amaze me. always putting others down. you know when you think something is wrong. go to the LORD an pray about it.then leave it in his hands. nobody is perfect and i mean nobody.thank you.
sumbody

Vincennes, IN

#21 Aug 29, 2010
1 set of the grandparents has there own kid, that they take very good care of. So I know that they are not bad people, they are very decent and caring people, that care very much about there grandkids. So leave them outta this topic.
sumbody

Vincennes, IN

#22 Aug 29, 2010
I mean that they raise 1 of there grandkids, which they call there own. They have 5 grown kids, that they would do anything in this world for. So you have no right to talk about the grandparents
julie_formon_ham pton

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2010
person wrote:
you don't know half of what you think you do, PERSON, because if you did you would run away faster than the shit eating flies brought you to him or her. i know the situation pretty damn good and you mind your own FUCKING business. you must like this thread cause you had to make a comment. judge not. hypocrite! kristy oh and let's not leave out andy are still a piece of shit living in a flesh body. nothing you can say about him or her will ever be good enough for the people they have harmed in their destructive path. you see i am the aunt so i know what they did to my dying mother and after she lay dead in her coffin. you're from dexter? what the fuck do you know? you hide behind a false name. are you scared to put your name on here?

Malden, MO

#25 Aug 30, 2010
someone that knows wrote:
<quoted text>for someone to talk a big game why don't you put your name on it? i didn't put kristy on here! if you look at the above name it says ANDY FORMON, DUMBASS. but now that you mention it kristy is on probation for being a CHILD ABUSER. her oldest daughter told me herself that her momma bit her on the leg and slammed her head against the wall! so she is a piece of shit. ask her and see if she tells you the truth....it is public record, you know......
Well from what I hear the stepmom is no better I hear Raquel gets in trouble for the littlest things. And she whoops her butt and all that good shit. And Kristy didn't cheat on her ex with Andy while he was in Iraq geez get your story striaght ppl my god don't yall think this shit is enough grow up get a life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene co jail (Sep '14) 2 hr Guest 31
Franklin Apartments 2 hr Guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Emily 36,105
Is Earth the most primitive planet in this gala... 4 hr XYZ 14
It's time for paragould to wake up 4 hr XYZ 45
Greene County Sheriff Department 5 hr Guest 17
gct no shame 6 hr Guest 10

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance