cuckold couple seeking a man for her to play with

Posted in the Paragould Forum

cuckold couple

London, TX

#1 Feb 16, 2010
hi guys. we re a fun cuckold couple in the jonesboro/paragould area seeking a fun openminded man for her. i cant do it for her, cant perform, and she has needs. we are very very serious about this. we are seeking a fun guy, no strings attached, for her to see a few times a week. i stay out of the way. she is mid fourties, very big boobs, sexy and curvy. she prefers a man between the ages of 30 and 54, over 5ft9 tall and clean. she is very clean and very very oral. i assure you if you like to hve fun she will not dissappoint you. she WILL put out .. if you are the right guy, she will give it up as often as you like. we are very dicreet ad expect the same ..she loves to please her man and will do almost anything you want to keep you happy. we prefer a nice guy local to our area that cam come see her a few nights a week. nights only..we have pics and if you are serious and have pics as well. and will leave us an email address to write to, i promise we WILL respond. thanks guys..
hardnbrown

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Thanks for the nice add. I am interested. Email me at hardnbrown69@yahoo.com I will send a pic
Well

Paragould, AR

#3 Mar 22, 2010
What is she gonna do with him?
peet

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2015
Hii
peet

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2015
Hi
paragould1973

Paragould, AR

#9 Friday May 8
cuckold couple wrote:
hi guys. we re a fun cuckold couple in the jonesboro/paragould area seeking a fun openminded man for her. i cant do it for her, cant perform, and she has needs. we are very very serious about this. we are seeking a fun guy, no strings attached, for her to see a few times a week. i stay out of the way. she is mid fourties, very big boobs, sexy and curvy. she prefers a man between the ages of 30 and 54, over 5ft9 tall and clean. she is very clean and very very oral. i assure you if you like to hve fun she will not dissappoint you. she WILL put out .. if you are the right guy, she will give it up as often as you like. we are very dicreet ad expect the same ..she loves to please her man and will do almost anything you want to keep you happy. we prefer a nice guy local to our area that cam come see her a few nights a week. nights only..we have pics and if you are serious and have pics as well. and will leave us an email address to write to, i promise we WILL respond. thanks guys..
Interested
Big Pappy

Little Rock, AR

#10 Friday May 8
cuckold couple wrote:
Sounds like a very classy chick. Does she have her teeth or an she taken out. That would be a plus. What are you going to do try to rob the guy while she has his dong submerged in her mouth and his eyes are rolled back in his head. Anyone who would do this is too stupid to deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 42 min Doug77 16,665
amber cooper 1 hr visitors 5
rusty mcmillon 1 hr Guest 4
any man out there NEVER not once cheated on you... 1 hr wondering 1
the three lil words 1 hr wondering 1
needing exercise bike or treadmill 2 hr G 1
How good is Hoke's auto electric? 2 hr zach mitchell 8
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE