United States

#52 Feb 22, 2011
why did they delete everything from the thread except what one person posted? now thats not fair!!!
bored

Vincennes, IN

#53 Feb 23, 2011
what the heck where did everything go it was just starting to get good on here..........lol so why did it all get deleted anyways

Anonymous Proxy

#54 Feb 23, 2011
it went because there were alot of lies being told. Looks like the lies were deleted and the truth was left! the way it should be.
someone

Paragould, AR

#55 Feb 24, 2011
I'm sure it wasn't all lies. People just didn't want the truth to be told.
wrong

Plainview, AR

#56 Feb 24, 2011
someone wrote:
I'm sure it wasn't all lies. People just didn't want the truth to be told.
anything that was on this thread about one certain man that had any negitivity in it was nothing but lies. why would so many of his co worker's say so many good things about him if it wasn't lies. and they even used real names. topix is nothing but a place to lie about someone to hurt them or to try and break up a marriage so the person that started it could then have a chance at that person. if anyone believes the negitive things on here even close to 90% then your as crazy as the person posting it. no matter what the lie, its meant to hurt someone everytime a thread is started. people who do this stuff will go to hell. they are to stupid to ask for forgivness. oh, wait, i've read where almost everyone on here that write's bad things about others say they don't believe in God. I myself wish he would return tomorrow. this world is way worse that it was when he destroyed it before. the time is coming and i would love to see those that don't believe when they, God w/Jesus by his side, arrive. I can't wait to go to heaven. no matter what has to happen to get there. you people will finally be out of our lives.
someone

Paragould, AR

#57 Feb 25, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>anything that was on this thread about one certain man that had any negitivity in it was nothing but lies. why would so many of his co worker's say so many good things about him if it wasn't lies. and they even used real names. topix is nothing but a place to lie about someone to hurt them or to try and break up a marriage so the person that started it could then have a chance at that person. if anyone believes the negitive things on here even close to 90% then your as crazy as the person posting it. no matter what the lie, its meant to hurt someone everytime a thread is started. people who do this stuff will go to hell. they are to stupid to ask for forgivness. oh, wait, i've read where almost everyone on here that write's bad things about others say they don't believe in God. I myself wish he would return tomorrow. this world is way worse that it was when he destroyed it before. the time is coming and i would love to see those that don't believe when they, God w/Jesus by his side, arrive. I can't wait to go to heaven. no matter what has to happen to get there. you people will finally be out of our lives.
You sound a little crazy. lol. I think somewhere in the bible it says you aren't supposed to judge people, thats wrong. Isn't that what you were just doing, your no better.
wondering whats next

United States

#58 Apr 4, 2011
It sure has been quite on here I'm kinda surprised......

United States

#59 Apr 14, 2011
so who is he banging now? Lea?

United States

#60 Apr 18, 2011
Guest wrote:
so who is he banging now? Lea?
who is banging Lea?
Bible

United States

#61 Apr 19, 2011
someone wrote:
<quoted text>You sound a little crazy. lol. I think somewhere in the bible it says you aren't supposed to judge people, thats wrong. Isn't that what you were just doing, your no better.
Well I believe the person that wrote it was just stating facts. i don't see where they judged anyone, just stated it was wrong. i see it as passing on what the bible says and it also says you are to spread God's word. So I just don't see it the way you do. I also agree with them.
Candy

United States

#62 Apr 19, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
who is banging Lea?
I think that has been asked a few times. LOL. Seriously who would even want to? Thats just disgusting. But i too did hear she is having an affair with a married man that has been going on since last summer. i just don't know who it is either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband w best friend 7 min Justsaying119 1
Darrell Swan 20 min Joe 1
Paragould police state 36 min interesting obser... 22
nidec (Dec '12) 37 min Tommy2Toes 24
John T. at anchor 1 hr Gotliedto 1
The Confederate Flag Controversy/Banning! 1 hr guest 22
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr acdc 708
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE