First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2009
what do all you people that work at monroe think about your big raises? why dont they have the balls to come right out and say no you dont get a raise instead of saying we haven't heard back from corporate yet.

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Sounds like you work there too or you wouldnt know that
Earl the Pearl

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2009
No raises again this year. We are going to get our gain sharing bonus if we earn it. Raises were phased out of the budget. Your base pay will stay the same from now own No raises!!!!!!!!!!
beech grove

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2009
i wonder how much of a raise in pay Diggs got?

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2009
can't say alot about what management gets cuz i don't know but what i do know is that i work there and these days i am just proud to have a job, i'm not rich, but not poor either and it pays my bills and for that i am thankful
Reileigh Danielle

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 12, 2009
why worry about what the other guy makes,you don't take it home,be glad you have a job and a check to look forward too.Be thankful,for what you have.Hang in there and it won't be long til things turn around and god will take care of his children. God works 24/7 and God will see us thru,let us thank him now and in his time not ours we will prosper.Have faith there is hope. GOD BLESS ALL
Could be worse

Paragould, AR

#7 Dec 12, 2009
I'm happy to have a job. We could be like the unfortunate ones that live in Cozad. We are blessed with a increase in business. We keep up the work, the raises will come. Patience.
guess

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2009
Could be worse wrote:
I'm happy to have a job. We could be like the unfortunate ones that live in Cozad. We are blessed with a increase in business. We keep up the work, the raises will come. Patience.
Very True!

“Ms. Ladyhawke ”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2009
Could be worse wrote:
I could not agree with you more. Not only did Cozad employees lose their jobs, there aren't very many opportunities for them to move to. The facility in Cozad was the biggest employer for miles in any direction.

I get frustrated because of things that happen beyond my control but I am so thankful for a stable, good paying job, especially in this economy. And, Paragould Tenneco is thriving.

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2009
thriving u say!!! how is not getting a raise thriving?
Could be worse

Paragould, AR

#11 Dec 13, 2009
We go to work everyday. In today's economy, that is thriving. We are not likely to get a raise due to the OE side of the company doing so poorly. We at paragould are thriving, OE is not.
trickster

Paragould, AR

#12 Dec 13, 2009
be thank-ful you got a job the people in nebraska that are coming here from monroe, they don't have jobs rite at christmas time ,they didn't get a raise either but instead they have to leave there homes an family just to get a job
Irrate

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2009
Be Thankful? That Monroe is bringing people from out of state to take jobs that people in Paragould could have used!
Welll dayum

Gregory, AR

#14 Dec 13, 2009
If you work at Monroe and aren't happy then don't go.

Paragould, AR

#15 Dec 13, 2009
Maybe if people in Paragould could pass the drug test, they would get hired
odie50

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 13, 2009
Irrate wrote:
Be Thankful? That Monroe is bringing people from out of state to take jobs that people in Paragould could have used!
Monroe is bringing the people with the jobs that they did at Cozad, it's not like the Paragould plant just created the jobs
Paragould

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2009
Funny thing is, you didn't hear them talk about their so called "10%" paycut. Set up in previous meetings talking about that. GUESS what? They got their 10% back already.

I am glad to have a job. Just wish the front office at Paragould would be more forth coming and quit trying to hide stuff.
just me

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2009
if you want to make more money go to the dc.if you want a raise go to school and get a job in the office. or you could do your best work in the office like some.

Paragould, AR

#19 Dec 13, 2009
How can anyone make "MORE" money at dc? OVERTIME?
We get enough of the "spies, backstabbers, lazy-asses, etc. coming back to manufacturing from dc! We tried making some of them SUPERVISORS or TEAM LEADERS, but thats not working out!

I went to school, school and school. No job in front office i would want.If you're talking
"SALARY JOB", sure, i'd like that so i could get the stock option and early retirement.

"or you could do your best work in the office like some", are you talking about the office between dept 15 and 14?
info

Paragould, AR

#20 Dec 14, 2009
just me wrote:
if you want to make more money go to the dc.if you want a raise go to school and get a job in the office. or you could do your best work in the office like some.
Just what are you implying when you say between 15 and 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Alphapapa 43,234
Shannon Anthony's wife 2 hr guest 3
night club 3 hr Bartender 3
Anybody know scarecrow? 5 hr true dat 2
How much is rent at Franklin apts? 5 hr guest 4
Shocked 8 hr Tina 13
Much needed help 8 hr Tina 10

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages