#1 Mar 28, 2011
Fonticiella.
mem

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2011
your stupid

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2011
I agree about him!! I don't know how he has a lic????????

Gregory, AR

#4 Mar 28, 2011
you guys are wrong he is good, saved my dads life.
just saying

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2011
Go ahead and start drama.. It just shows why these people have their M.D's and you don't. Find something productive to talk about.
i know

Calhan, CO

#6 Mar 29, 2011
I dont agree. i think Mack Shotts is a total jerk!

Gregory, AR

#7 Mar 29, 2011
no one said any thing about shotts they did about Fonticiella. but shotts is my dr,and he is good his nurses somtimes rubs me the wrong way,but he is a good dr. i mean unless you went to dr school you no no more then him.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 29, 2011
Well I think the doctors clinic is terrible. All of them may be wonderful doctors but they let Cecil Massey run the show so they don't have to do anything. I've seen Cecil do some awful things or not do stuff just because it wasn't his idea. Let people suffer..and all those doctors there just let him do it!! Cecil wants everyone to think he's a doctor but he is far from it!!
nurse

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Bewildered wrote:
Fonticiella.
It just depends on the day. I've seen him be very attentive and more often than not, it takes calling him multiple times and even then sometimes your lucky to get a response
guest69

Frisco, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2011
guest wrote:
Well I think the doctors clinic is terrible. All of them may be wonderful doctors but they let Cecil Massey run the show so they don't have to do anything. I've seen Cecil do some awful things or not do stuff just because it wasn't his idea. Let people suffer..and all those doctors there just let him do it!! Cecil wants everyone to think he's a doctor but he is far from it!!
Well I use Cecil although he isn't a real doctor but he has always been good to me! I highly recommend him!
I know

Calhan, CO

#11 Mar 29, 2011
I non no more than them??? LOL!
Guest09

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2011
I also use The Dr's Clinic always have always will. Only one Dr. there I wouldn't see. WOn't name names because he I am sure is a good Dr. But he rubbed me wrong and bedside manner says alot to me. As far as Cecil goes, I see him primarily!! He is NOT a Dr. This is correct, however he is more thorough and goes further as far as treatment than any primary care physican I've ever seen period. So in that being said, his intials before his name mean nothing to me. He is caring and intelligent and has a friendly staff. Now sadly he isn't a pill pusher so for many this may be found as a disappointment. I am not interested in that kind of treatment so for me and my families health care needs, he is sufficient!!! But some will find something wrong with every Dr. But as for me this isn't the place to air my negative opinions on someone's lively hood.
truthis

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2011
The truth is Cecil sees all the patients cause ppl realize quickly he is one of the only ones there that knows what he is doing! If he is taking over the place its cause he is that good! There will always be someone that isn't happy that is true. Don't mean he is a bad ANP, cause that is what he is. Ppl call him a DR cause they don't know the difference. The patient is the ignorant one not the care giver. And (ignorant)= to not know, not being rude.
Mmf

Denver, CO

#14 Mar 29, 2011
CR Doc, the girls at the front desk are very rude!! Iv seen them treat some good people bad
Opinionated nurse

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2011
Ok ppl! Really? Do you have any idea how hard it is to face 50 complaining whiney patients who just want their hydros, soma, and xanax?? Every day. Did your dog eat them? They were stolen, left them in the car at walmart and then they were gone, toddler flushed them down the toilet? Oh, you knocked them in the sink?? That's why the nurses rub you the wrong way, or you think the dr is short with you. If people would come to the office for real health problems instead of for a fix you might be happier with your dr.

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2011
Fonti about killed a very important member of my family. Its great that he saved someones dads life.... it shows that he is not totally incompetent. But, personally, I lost faith in him. The same would go for any doctor who almost let a family member die though. I wish Fonti was more consistent.
hmmm

Denver, CO

#17 Mar 30, 2011
Opinionated nurse wrote:
Ok ppl! Really? Do you have any idea how hard it is to face 50 complaining whiney patients who just want their hydros, soma, and xanax?? Every day. Did your dog eat them? They were stolen, left them in the car at walmart and then they were gone, toddler flushed them down the toilet? Oh, you knocked them in the sink?? That's why the nurses rub you the wrong way, or you think the dr is short with you. If people would come to the office for real health problems instead of for a fix you might be happier with your dr.
The person theses nurses and girls at the front desk were rude to was there for a real problem.if they can't handle their job and have better manners then maybe they should find another job. Or maybe if the doc didnt hand out thesepills to everyone that kind of people wouldnt keep coming in and complaining like that. Funny how hes the only doc with this problem. We switched docs bc of this and have no problems now.
just saying

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2011
You idiots are incompetent. The day that you can differentiate your acetabulum from your greater trochanter then you MIGHT be allotted to have an opinion of someone who went to medical school and earned their degree. If you don't like them, don't use them and just stay sick. They couldn't care less. So grow up, and quit bad mouthing people you don't even know.

Paragould, AR

#19 Mar 30, 2011
in other words, it is a matter of opinion
wish

Garden City, MI

#20 Mar 30, 2011
just saying wrote:
You idiots are incompetent. The day that you can differentiate your acetabulum from your greater trochanter then you MIGHT be allotted to have an opinion of someone who went to medical school and earned their degree. If you don't like them, don't use them and just stay sick. They couldn't care less. So grow up, and quit bad mouthing people you don't even know.
we all have our own opinion, we have a right to say what we want on here. Of you or any body else dont like it, then dont read it! The minute you clicked on this forum to read it made you no better then anyone on here!! If you can't te ll we dont use the docs we complained about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for the men 15 min Guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min Why 40,053
Girls with big titties are better looking than ... 1 hr Unknown0000 14
OLD murders in Greene County (Jul '09) 2 hr Guest 583
brian lorren (Jul '11) 4 hr Concerned Mom 11
What is wrong with GCT and Paragould athletics 5 hr Name the winner 77
Just Wondering 10 hr Unknown 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance