Bill's Heat and Air
Gosh

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I've been trying to call them about a part for an appliance they ordered two weeks ago. When I call I get a message saying their message box is full.

Have they gone out of business? I really need this fixed!

“This town has gone to hell!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I was wondering the same thing. They were supposed to be at my house last week to fix an appliance and I've not heard from them and when I call the phone rings and says the message box is full.

What gives?
bob

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2012
We had the same problem with them when they worked on our a/c. Maybe he's busy drinking, as when he did finally make it back to us he smelled like a brewery. A/c is still working but he was very unprofessional. Don't think I'd call him again but if y'all wanna keep waiting on him........

Level 4

Paragould

#5 Nov 6, 2012
bob wrote:
We had the same problem with them when they worked on our a/c. Maybe he's busy drinking, as when he did finally make it back to us he smelled like a brewery. A/c is still working but he was very unprofessional. Don't think I'd call him again but if y'all wanna keep waiting on him........
Well I don't have much of a choice, I bought an appliance through Lowe's that had to be repaired and that's who they sent me to because it's under warranty. I'm not very happy with Lowe's or the repairman at this point.
Luvky

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Call lowes and they will send someone else. I did.

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
There is a lot I don't like about Lowes. For instance the guy they send to measure and install cabinets. It was obvious from the start he didn't want the job since it was more work than what he usually does.I paid the fee for him to measure too. He didn't even give an estimate. He had his wife with him but I don't remember their name.
bob

Paragould, AR

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Ya have to wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't have much of a choice, I bought an appliance through Lowe's that had to be repaired and that's who they sent me to because it's under warranty. I'm not very happy with Lowe's or the repairman at this point.
I wouldn't be happy with them either. I'd deffinately call them to tell them what's goin on. Seems like they could get someone else. Lots of good appliance guys here & in j'boro.

Paragould, AR

#9 Nov 7, 2012
I would think if you called and complained they would send someone else. They probably don't know what's going on so its best to call and them know you are unhappy they referred you to someone that's not doing the job. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy knowing they are referring someone who is making them look incompetent.

Level 4

Paragould

#10 Nov 8, 2012
I have called Lowe's twice to complain, all I ever get is that's the only number we have for him.

I've spent several thousands of dollars on new carpet, hardwood floors, installation, and appliances from Lowes in the last two years, but this has soured me on them. I'll take my business else where with this type of customer service.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Bills went out of business and if you call back to Lowes I am sure they will get you taken care of. No one will answer the phone at Bills because they are no longer there.
bob

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Ya have to wonder wrote:
I have called Lowe's twice to complain, all I ever get is that's the only number we have for him.

I've spent several thousands of dollars on new carpet, hardwood floors, installation, and appliances from Lowes in the last two years, but this has soured me on them. I'll take my business else where with this type of customer service.
Have you tried calling corporate? I wouldn't mess with them at the store level anymore. Sometimes it helps talking to someone higher up. I'd at least get on their website to complain!

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 8, 2012
don,t call jason's he is no good, call hawks they are good and friendly

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2012
You mean they gave you his number not knowing he was out of business. Now that is lame on their part.

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2012
I hate that bills went out they were good business. Maybe some won't but I'll miss em

Paragould, AR

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Bill's is terrible I just had another bad experience with them and will never use them again. W D Heat and Air are the best and his dad also works on appliances. Bills got a batch of bad heat and air units in when we built our house and installed one and it was coasting us several hundred dollars every summer getting them to come back so instead a friend gave me WD's # and not had a problem with it since. That is just my unit I am not going into the rest of my appliances at what they have did to me.

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Ya have to wonder wrote:
you don't have to put up with this, if you bought something from lowes an it wasn't any good demand a new one.there are people higher up than the ones at this store,an if you demand they will have to give you the number to the main office,i know they tried to pull that crap on me with a refrig,an guess what i got a new one,like i paid for!

Trumann, AR

#18 Nov 11, 2012
I don't buy much from Lowe's because I've always heard there not good about warranty work. Just small stuff is all I get there. Sounds like Home Depot is passing them by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min Reality Check 37,346
Apts w/ paid utilities (Feb '11) 1 hr Chester Copperpot 79
Tv repair in Paragould 3 hr Guest 5
Escape nails (Nov '11) 5 hr intheknow 17
Skeletal Remains Found 8 hr Citizen 20
Trumps impeachment 14 hr BIG ONE 118
Bobby Clayton 15 hr Bimbo 19

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance