First Prev
of 5
Next Last
racefan

AOL

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Did Jana get back with her ex-husband Gary? I heard they did but didn't no for sure
John McCain

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 9, 2008
Gary is a homosexual
obamayomama

AOL

#3 Oct 9, 2008
no he's not, he just married that blond chick he was with that looks like a dude
g poe

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 9, 2008
no i did not get back with jana and will not she is living with joe wineland
bankgurl

AOL

#5 Oct 10, 2008
ewww, he married that blond? I thought that was his mother. She looks all botoxed up.
bartender

AOL

#6 Oct 10, 2008
well if hes maried to a blonde who is that tall darkhaired lady i seen him with some lately?
jc4lyfe

AOL

#7 Oct 10, 2008
hes not married. she dumped him after he gave her a ring, she wasn't very nice.
g poe

Paragould, AR

#8 Oct 10, 2008
the blond (sandy) got tired of people starting shit about us when they didnt know what they were talking about some people need to get a life
hello

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2008
Any relation to Brad..Whitney..Michelle..Denni s POE?
g poe

Paragould, AR

#10 Oct 10, 2008
dennis is my dads brother
Sassy

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 10, 2008
he shoulda stuck with the dark haired chick...much nicer than the blonde and if the blonde had any decency or trust in you she wouldnt have dumped you gary.just like jana just not as crazy.i would think you should be so lucky to have the dark haird chick like you afterall you are very large
bartender

AOL

#12 Oct 11, 2008
I agree with sassy, the dark haired chick is a hottie. If your dumping her over that other one, there is something wrong with you.

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#13 Oct 11, 2008
Well it didn't look like he had dumped the dark haired chick last night at 412. He was all over her and I don't blame him. Go for it big guy!
one who knows

AOL

#14 Oct 11, 2008
Sassy wrote:
he shoulda stuck with the dark haired chick...much nicer than the blonde and if the blonde had any decency or trust in you she wouldnt have dumped you gary.just like jana just not as crazy.i would think you should be so lucky to have the dark haird chick like you afterall you are very large
You are absolutely right Sassy, Sandy did him so wrong, she isn't good for Gary. If he goes back to her she will just hurt him all over again. He deserves better than that. How can you want to be with someone that has already dumped you. His friends all know it but I don't think he will listen. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
hee hee

AOL

#15 Oct 11, 2008
From what I hear and see, the dark haired chick, won't call her name on here, is really into him too. I saw them last night and they looked pretty happy, I think they are cute together. I heard she's been staying with him some and even went out of town with him. You better hang onto her Gary, she seems genuine, not like Sandy, and she's a lot prettier too. Open your eyes boy!
jc4lyfe

AOL

#16 Oct 11, 2008
Yeah, Sandy is a fake.
mellowyellow91

Paragould, AR

#17 Oct 11, 2008
and has no personality.the brown haired chic is a real sweetie and he wont do better than her.sandy isnt cool at all and is stupid jealous.
sandys friend

AOL

#18 Oct 12, 2008
I'm her friend but I'm not taking up for her in this situation. You people are mostly right. Gary is a sweet guy and deserves better. She is just going to use him then dump him again. You should hear the way she talks about him. I want to tell him but you know how that goes. He wouldn't believe me then would get mad at me. I just hope he wises up before it's too late.
corningguy

AOL

#19 Oct 12, 2008
And Sandy smokes, how gross is that? Kissing her is like licking and ashtray, I know. Why do people smoke? It's a nasty habit and makes you stink.
nature lover

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2008
mellowyellow91 wrote:
and has no personality.the brown haired chic is a real sweetie and he wont do better than her.sandy isnt cool at all and is stupid jealous.
I agree with you, If he doesn't want her, I'll take her! Her name is Deanna, I've tried to date her forever. She's very nice and sweet but doesn't seem interested in me. How did you do it Gary? Tell us your secrets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 13 min 40ish 7,561
Word Game (Aug '08) 36 min Analog man 9,816
One word game (Sep '09) 37 min Analog man 1,513
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 40 min Analog man 10,350
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 41 min Analog man 15,893
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min Analog man 3,692
Letter about unexcused school absenses 1 hr Guest 12
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web