Monroe Attitude
truth

United States

#42 Mar 16, 2010
court street wrote:
no retired now , worked for that ass hole for over five years,and i worked at monroe for thirty years , can you say that?I have forgot more about monroe than you know right now, started there before the short line stared , two weeks before jim diggs hired in, was there when the first open house had governor rockerfeller as a guest!I hired on in may 1970 , was hired by larry adams, he was doing the hiring , while jerry caroom was in hartwell ga. training. Jerry roberson was over planning , charles gordon was plant manager. levi early was over the tool crib, earny crawford was over the engeeneing dept, frank house was over maintance , jerry gatlin was forman over the short line , doug merrywether was over dept 10, jerry cliford was over shipping,lenard cline was over dept 13 , it started production in july of 1970,cristy early worked the phone system, there was no bell to tell you to go to work, and you clocked in at the door, the guard shack was in side the plant, bob wells was over dept 11, jerry shipmen was over dept 12. if you had long hair at all you had to wear a hair net, men or women it did not matter, so i will not shut my mouth as you say, piss on you, I worked for some very good ones and a very few bad ones , kenny gladish, james collin and tricky ricky weaver were the worst!
You know your Monroe,that is a no shitter!!!!!!
big time

Boones Mill, VA

#43 Mar 16, 2010
looks like dept 25 worker got the [email protected] kicked out of them , was out classed and knew very little compaired to, what court street said
center hill

Boones Mill, VA

#44 Mar 16, 2010
well at last someone that knows all the facts about monroe and is not afraid to tell it like it is , good for you, court street
dept 25 worker

Paragould, AR

#45 Mar 17, 2010
court street wrote:
no retired now , worked for that ass hole for over five years,and i worked at monroe for thirty years , can you say that?I have forgot more about monroe than you know right now, started there before the short line stared , two weeks before jim diggs hired in, was there when the first open house had governor rockerfeller as a guest!I hired on in may 1970 , was hired by larry adams, he was doing the hiring , while jerry caroom was in hartwell ga. training. Jerry roberson was over planning , charles gordon was plant manager. levi early was over the tool crib, earny crawford was over the engeeneing dept, frank house was over maintance , jerry gatlin was forman over the short line , doug merrywether was over dept 10, jerry cliford was over shipping,lenard cline was over dept 13 , it started production in july of 1970,cristy early worked the phone system, there was no bell to tell you to go to work, and you clocked in at the door, the guard shack was in side the plant, bob wells was over dept 11, jerry shipmen was over dept 12. if you had long hair at all you had to wear a hair net, men or women it did not matter, so i will not shut my mouth as you say, piss on you, I worked for some very good ones and a very few bad ones , kenny gladish, james collin and tricky ricky weaver were the worst!
Hey court street, alot has changed since the old times....kind of like "YOU" maybe, and may I add you are retired now, so how do you know what the hell is going on in dept. 25. Don't know you, and can't say I care too either....I assuming maybe you were one of the "lazy asses" too that worked there, huh? And I will not keep my mouth shut, we have a great group of people that work very well together....and "WE ALL" have no trouble with Rick Weaver....maybe it is because "WE DO OUR JOBS"!!! Old Ass!!! If your not out there now you know nothing about what is going on....so as I said before "Keep your mouth shut" because you don't have a clue about what's going on in Dept. 25 "NOW"!!!! And as for your spelling, you might want to go back to school, and learn how to spell "old timer"!!!! Stupid people, can't stand them....in case you don't understand that, "YOU"!!!! Your retired, get a life, and quit running down people "ASS"!!!!!
dept 25 worker

Paragould, AR

#46 Mar 17, 2010
center hill wrote:
well at last someone that knows all the facts about monroe and is not afraid to tell it like it is , good for you, court street
If you work in dept. 25, as I have said before, there is always the "BID BOARD"!!!! Hint...Hint....
dept 25 worker

Paragould, AR

#47 Mar 17, 2010
big time wrote:
looks like dept 25 worker got the [email protected] kicked out of them , was out classed and knew very little compaired to, what court street said
No dept.25 did not get out classed, dept 25 has "Class"!!! That's the difference between "Lazy People" and "Working People"!!! Do you know the difference??? And as for "Court Street" sounds like he may fall into the "Lazy Asses" to me! All I know is "All of our hard working people" have "NO TROUBLE" with Rick Weaver, so "GO FIGURE".....dosen't take a rocket sciencist to figure out who is "Lazy Worker's" and "Working People" that do their jobs!!!! Oh yea, and we all can spell too!!!!!
dept 22

United States

#48 Mar 17, 2010
Why do they call him PRICK Weaver?
court street

Boones Mill, VA

#49 Mar 17, 2010
no i was not a lazy ass as you put it , you don't work some where for thirty years, being a lazy ass, and yes i have been out of the plant for a while , but have several family members still working at monroe! I never had a write up, for any thing, missing or not doing my job!I was working in dept 25 when the line first got production of 2500, they gave every one a damn doughnut, and every day on they wanted the 2500 per shift, and yes everyone on the line called him rick the prick! ask gerald hobbs why he got out of dept 25!or call danny breckingridge about weaver!
hmmm more dept 25

Bedminster, NJ

#50 Mar 17, 2010
i vote for leon. he is one of those people that has to put his two cents in on everything and thinks he is goin somewhere. well ur not so just shut up noone cares what u gotta say.
Wondering

Calhan, CO

#51 Mar 17, 2010
What about Hartness?
court street

Boones Mill, VA

#52 Mar 18, 2010
is that the same hartness that walked away from his wife and two young sons to be with jim cunninghams x wife ? the guy that has the morals of a snake and the personality of adolf hitler ? heart-less hartness !
Hartless

United States

#53 Mar 18, 2010
is now married to Brooksie Felty Hartless.

United States

#54 Dec 4, 2010
courtney huckabee has the worst attitude i have ever seen. how does anyone stand to be with her.
Tweety Bird

Paragould, AR

#55 Dec 4, 2010
MJC has the worst attitude in the plant. Do you think it will get better when her husband retires?She is so busy now trying to suck up to the ones she thinks is going to take his place....
Teen-Town Roller Rink

Paragould, AR

#56 Dec 5, 2010
Does anyone remember how she "sucked up" when she was young ?

Paragould, AR

#57 Dec 5, 2010
It seems a lot of people who are on here are more worried about who is a lazy ass and who is not, well, I know a few who would get a whole lot more done if they kept their dick in their pants. And some "ladies" who would get more done if they would worry more about taking care of their absentee children and less about other peoples husbands.

Since: Dec 10

Paragould, AR

#58 Dec 6, 2010
one big happy family

Paragould, AR

#59 Dec 6, 2010
a manson family christmas

Paragould, AR

#60 Dec 6, 2010
i wish i could forget about monroe,its like
a never ending nightmare,dont worry about the biggest "B". or "A" or who sucked what, they
know what they've done with the life they
wasted. it will come back to haunt them in the
end. dont let the hate in thier black hearts
drag you down with them.
california girl

Blytheville, AR

#61 Dec 6, 2010
all these conversation make me glad I have never had to work in a facatory!! Entirely too much drama!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cr Docs 50 min conserned 1
Marlin Stevenson Trial (May '12) 4 hr KimmiTx 103
brandy nicole hartley ? brandal (Jan '15) 5 hr Guest 8
Willis hooks in jail 5 hr wondering 4
Black kids at Paragould water park 6 hr Guest 57
play the word game (Nov '08) 9 hr luci 12,844
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr luci 2,742
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages