Bob

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Has anyone heard anything out of David, The last I heard was that he was having a lot of health problems and was not doing well
Stanley

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2012
He'll be ok
Bob

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Well for the friend poser, I talk to one of his brothers yesterday. He said David is down to 138 pounds and they had to stop treatments because MRSA had settled in his upper chest. Hopefully they will be able to start up treatments in the next 3 weeks. I had done several mission with him in several combat zones and theirs no one else i would rather have as a trigger man.
johnathan

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
will I am one of his brothers and I can say he has never looked as bad as he does now
IDAHO

AOL

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Bob wrote:
Well for the friend poser, I talk to one of his brothers yesterday. He said David is down to 138 pounds and they had to stop treatments because MRSA had settled in his upper chest. Hopefully they will be able to start up treatments in the next 3 weeks. I had done several mission with him in several combat zones and theirs no one else i would rather have as a trigger man.
He Text Me Yesterday...He Seemed Ok..I Mean He Text To Talk To Me Just About Stuff..That Was Nice.NOW,Today I Get Other News From His Wife...I Won't Post It Here..But I Assume From the News I heard..YES..His Health Is In Poor Conition.If? This Is "Bobby" ??We Met In Texas When I came Down To Visit David..In 2007..Take Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 35 min Analog man 7,971
Gabby that works at sonic east of town 58 min Gabby 4
mylisa arnold 1 hr paragould guest 10
New Game,let try it wanna?? 1 hr Doug77 554
News Arkansas lawmakers pass 'religious freedom' act 1 hr Redneck Ricks uncle 87
April Ward/Smith/Roush, Ryan White, David Roush 2 hr Elly Mae 14
1997 Triumph T509 Tripple!!!! 2 hr Intrested 2
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]