Whats This

Sterling, VA

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Where is he?
What is he doing these days...
joooo

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2008
i seen him at walmart last week or the week before. i think he's in the military. but im not sure. got a tat on his left arm now tho. he looks like he's matured a lot.

“Life is what you make it.”

Since: Oct 08

The place I was born

#3 Nov 23, 2008
Yes he did join the military and has matured ALOT. The last time I saw him was at my graduation in May. He dropped out and joined the military but wanted to come support everyone else and then he was being shipped out. I haven't seen him since.
exx

Bullard, TX

#4 Nov 25, 2008
i no him i dated him a few years ago he came to the school the other day i almost didnt recanize him he looks so different
jerms sister

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 18, 2009
yeah he comes home june sometime...i miss him so much! he has a daughter she'll be 1 in june oh n he has a new girl now we'll see how long that last..lol!
Ash

New Harmony, IN

#6 May 22, 2009
Yep... I'm the ex fiancee and mother of his daughter... one he cares nothing about!!!! But he's missing the best thing that could be in his life and its his own fault. But as the maturing and growing up... not at all!
curious

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 27, 2009
jerms sister
Saint Louis, MO
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#5 May 18, 2009
yeah he comes home june sometime...i miss him so much! he has a daughter she'll be 1 in june oh n he has a new girl now we'll see how long that last..lol!

who is the new girl??
OMFG

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 27, 2009
exx wrote:
i no him i dated him a few years ago he came to the school the other day i almost didnt recanize him he looks so different
You DATED him??? are you an idiot?? Maybe you are dealing with some self esteem issues. Do your parents know he is a MULTIPLE MURDERER?
OMFG

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 27, 2009
OOOPS

MY FRIKKIN BAD

I am an idiot. I thought that said ANDREW GOLDEN. I apologize to all. I shall go eat a turkey sandwich and mind my business.

I don't know why I read Andrew instead of Jeremy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anchor D shift maintenance 30 min guest t 3
Amber Parsley 1 hr curious 1
Nick Winn. Or Wynn (Feb '13) 3 hr Hate cheaters 15
Anthony Ruiz? (Sep '11) 4 hr Concerned 11
Sand creek permanently closed (Mar '13) 4 hr Concerned 146
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr luci 2,404
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr luci 16,929
Shooting? 5 hr guest 95
More from around the web

Personal Finance