Is there a Pill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pill

Gregory, AR

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Is there a pill out there that will change who you are for the better. A pill that will stop you from making the same mistakes over and over. A Pill that will make Life worth living funner. A Pill that stop all the pain you seem to feel but can't find a source, A pill that would make you live up to all the expetations you seem to feel are placed on you. And a Pill that will help you get just a few hours of sleep, real sleep,?
yikes
#2 Nov 12, 2012
find the line between reality and fantasy. Take u som melatonin 4 sleep. And a therapist 4 the other.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2012
LSD is wonderful

“Hmm, need Calculus for this.. ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Nope. No such pill, drug or potion. There is a solution to the problems you mentioned, but it doesn't come in a pill.
Pill

Gregory, AR

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Isaac Newton wrote:
Nope. No such pill, drug or potion. There is a solution to the problems you mentioned, but it doesn't come in a pill.
And what might that be, Cause Im at the end of my rope!

“Hmm, need Calculus for this.. ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth

#6 Nov 12, 2012
You might find a Celebrate Recovery group (there are several in the Paragould/Jonesboro area) and attend some meetings. If you don't like the first one, go to one of the others - they are not clones. But, you might find some answers to your questions there...
Dr feegood

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Yes. Arsenic
Pill

Gregory, AR

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Isaac Newton wrote:
You might find a Celebrate Recovery group (there are several in the Paragould/Jonesboro area) and attend some meetings. If you don't like the first one, go to one of the others - they are not clones. But, you might find some answers to your questions there...
Prolly goin to have to do sumthin, Ive thought about the world without me for about as long as I can remember, but here lately it is more specific, and its one of those thought that sends the chill down your back but ya just cant seem to shake it.

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Life got me down after the death of my spouse. I also had other problems. Life seems nearly hopeless. My doctor put me on a good antidepressant and it got much better. Go to a doctor and tell him how you feel. Don't listen to this other stupid stuff others tell you.
Next turn your life around to not make the same mistakes again.and very importantly , look to God.
Dr feel good

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2012
The world won't miss you.

There is no god.
wtf

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 12, 2012
smoke a hooter
Pill

Gregory, AR

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Dr feel good wrote:
There is no god.
Sad part of it is I have already pretty much come to that conclussion, didnt need anyone to tell me that to know. But the even sadder art is One of these days you will post to someone who is on the fence who just needs a little nudge and your dumb ass remarks WILL BE RESPONSABLE FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEINGS DEATH. Now with me You dont have to worry, Notheing on topix has made this mind set just thought I might find that one fuckin needle in the haystack. Just a thought tho.

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Dr feel good wrote:
There is no god.
. Prove there is no God.
Dr feel good

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2012
He has never been seen heard. No DNA
No physical evidence at all
No tax records
No social security number
No scientic evidence
Now prove he does!!

Manila, AR

#16 Nov 12, 2012
At least try on of the groups mentioned above. One at Nettleton Baptist Church. Lots of people have came to the end of there rope an got help with counceling. Most of them have been in your shoes. Maybe a trip to the Dr. an tell them how your feel. It may take awhile but sucide is not the answer, it is forever. Attend church an try an let go of negative thoughts an believe that tomorrow will be better. You will be in my prayers.
Dr feel good

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Nudge nudge.

Perhaps if you get your GED and learn to spell!!!

Yea your just a bum that wants pity and someone to give you something.

Get off your lazy azz and get it yourself or at least grab some of them pills and gobble them down

Nobody cares get off the fence and do something one way or the other!! Pussy!!!
Astonished

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Dr feel good, you had better hope that there is no God, or heaven or hell. I think you know where you will be. My only sister committed suicide a year ago. I miss her every day. She had confided in me about suicidal thoughts, and I joked them away. Real funny, like i guess you think you are. By the way, Dr,(GED) ass isn't spelled AZZ... moron!
Dr feel good

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2012
You only sister confided with you and told you she wanted to die You didn't help you just joked!!
Wow some sister you are.
You think it was funny that your only sister wanted to die?? Your all heart!!

YOU better hope there is no hell!!
You killed your only sister. How can you sleep!!!

You disgust me!!!
Astonished

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
She left me all her money. That makes me feel much better.
She had a nice house.
Now it's mine!!!

United States

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Dr. Feel Good, you are a fool. Your juvenile , derogatory remarks are a window to your soul. If you want to deride someone go talk to yourself in the mirror. There you will have an audience who wishes to hear you. If you ever admit you need help yourself that will be your first step to wisdom. Then seek help. Until then many wish you would shut your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the thieves in Paragould /Greene county (Jun '10) 4 min Dheart 87
?????????paragould pool players??????? (Sep '08) 27 min Dheart 70
Jerry Laroe 1 hr Guest 4
Tony Carter-Where are you now 1 hr Guest 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 34,487
The 1% 2 hr Roughneck 3
Unconditional love 3 hr tallboy 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance