If your wife stops having sex with yo...
just saying

United States

#278 Oct 10, 2011
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said "I do", you made a committment. Not just a sexual committment, but a life committment. Stay faithful to your wife, try talking to her first.
if she is not having sex with you she is not so just have her go on her way and then go find you what u are looking for
hits

Leicester, UK

#279 Feb 15, 2012
Yes you should have sex with someone else, strive for your own happiness. A marriage is when you are willing to do anything (within reason) to make your partner happy, and if that isn't happening ask yourself the question does she really love you. Go ahead and sleep with someone else, it feels like the right thing to do because you owe it to yourself to be happy. Society mainstream has conditioned us to believe that having sex with someone else apart from your wife is unfaithful and as usual 90% of the population fall for it because this is drilled into us, but live by your own rules not by someone else's! if anyone critizies you for it then bigger fool them for living by the system, they don't have a right to judge you!
Erin of Tinker

Rogers, AR

#280 Feb 16, 2012
Or join the Republican Party their busy screwing the nation you just may get some of the Action
sure

United States

#281 Feb 16, 2012
Sure it is. If ya got to this point of even thinking about it and asking on then go for it. Make sure ya tell yer wife also so she can choose to be ok with it or not. If she is then good. If not then least shes not being stringed along. If no sex is that important to ya though pick yer next one to match that also.
oh my

Paragould, AR

#282 Feb 22, 2012
anyone who thinks that sex is over rated and comparable to self play has not been with the right person
Amanda two

Rogers, AR

#283 Feb 23, 2012
oh my wrote:
anyone who thinks that sex is over rated and comparable to self play has not been with the right person
But Remember you will never hear not Tonight if you take care of the problem yourselfe.

Frisco, TX

#284 Feb 23, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>But Remember you will never hear not Tonight if you take care of the problem yourselfe.
AMEN!........ PLUS....... If you're a guy& a little on the small side, there's only one person you gotta worry about satisfyin'...& that's YOU! Lol
celebate in Corning

Corning, AR

#285 Feb 24, 2012
THE CHILLS wrote:
<cont>
Then suddenly he was being nice to me. then we were having sex again. he had turned on his charm. i still had the chills but his charm i could never turn down. he got all romantic, starting buying me all kinds of things. but he changed. started staying out late, not answering his phone, I knew something was going on and when i tried to talk to him he would run me down, even hit me. but then he was sorry again. a few months went on and I was either going to get him back or i was getting a divorce. so i turned on my charm. It was to late he had cheated. i didn't know at the time he had actually did it, if i did i would have kicked him out then. by me turning on my charm and him his we rekindled what we had misplaced, nothing was lost. but it was to late a few days later I had solid proof of what he did and confronted him, he admitted it all to me. but said he was sorry and wanted to keep what we had found back. it destroyed me. its been two years and I'm just now getting where i can stand him to touch me. He changed and swore his right hand would always be there if i wasn't and he broke down and feels so bad about himself. yes i take advantage of him feeling so ashamed some times but not as much as i did. We have now worked it all out and told each other our true feeling, good and bad. Now I don't get the chills. I can't get enough of him, nor can he get enough of me. We have sex as much as we can. Having children and grandchildren it takes up alot of our time now but what time we have it is all happy time. Don't step over that line that you can never take back. its so much harder to fix an affair than miscommunication.an affair can't be forgotten. i thought he didn't love me anymore and he thought i didn't love him . Communication is the key. just because of the hysterectomy does not mean she doesn't want sex. I'll bet anything there is another reason. Tell her how you feel and ask her to tell you the same. Go away somewhere so its just you two together and poor your heart out and hope she does the same. But do all this before you cheat. That is what men does not understand. its not we don't want to have sex with you, we do , we want you to love us to death. and when we get the chills its hard for a normal women just to spread those legs and not feel torn apart. Be honest. if it doesn't work then divorce and then go and find your sex. this hit me so close to home that i wanted to try and explain atleast to one man and hope he understood the real reason.Your question is just an urban legend. My best to you and if for some reason it works out please let me know. if there is any love left i have a feeling it will work out if you try. my best to you..."TheChills"
well my and mine ahve been together for 4 years. He "mounts" me ,akes a few noises and then he ids done. I want to be satisfied and I try to make moved on him but he states that i give him"goodebumps" I am 5 foot 5 130 lbs and blonde and blue...I workl my ass of everydat, come home, clean house, cook dinner, do dishes while he sits on he ass. He made he comment the other day that he did't wan my p##sy. How would that nmake you feel?? There is no foreplay, so I take care of myself, hell he can be in the same bed and doesnt know anything is going on. I look back to the awesome men that I usd to haev and I am going down hill..........Is suicida a thought>>> I have really thought about this is dep thoughts. I am not allowed to go places with him and his brother, so they stay out all night. Maybe turn around is fair play.. Its a shame bcause he is very well endowed. HELPLES IN CORNING......Should I cheat??? My mind keeps saying YES!!!!!!

United States

#286 Feb 24, 2012
celebate in Corning wrote:
<quoted text>well my and mine ahve been together for 4 years. He "mounts" me ,akes a few noises and then he ids done. I want to be satisfied and I try to make moved on him but he states that i give him"goodebumps" I am 5 foot 5 130 lbs and blonde and blue...I workl my ass of everydat, come home, clean house, cook dinner, do dishes while he sits on he ass. He made he comment the other day that he did't wan my p##sy. How would that nmake you feel?? There is no foreplay, so I take care of myself, hell he can be in the same bed and doesnt know anything is going on. I look back to the awesome men that I usd to haev and I am going down hill..........Is suicida a thought>>> I have really thought about this is dep thoughts. I am not allowed to go places with him and his brother, so they stay out all night. Maybe turn around is fair play.. Its a shame bcause he is very well endowed. HELPLES IN CORNING......Should I cheat??? My mind keeps saying YES!!!!!!
Yeah..... Come to Paragould..... I'll treat you right!
anonymous

South Africa

#287 Jun 10, 2012
edward kranson wrote:
I always thought that having an affair would be wrong. However after being married 10 years and having a very sporadic sex life I have come to the conclusion that it is okay. I wouldn`t do it but a man has needs. Those needs cannot be taken care of fully by masturbation. If his wife is able to take care of those needs but chooses not to , then I say go for it.
I'm starting to agree as yanking don't work. Nothing works. Go for it is my vote. My wife has unlimited excuses and reasons not to have sex and uses the line "I'm tired". Better to find a mistress
Locked out

United States

#288 Jun 15, 2012
My wife gets pissed off at the drop of a hat. We are retired in a 2000 sq ft home in a nice neighborhood. We are living what should be the good life, but everytime I speak to her, it turns into an arguement. Her biggest bitch is that I don't do enough work in the house. I am not able to do a lot of yard work, but I keep the grass mowed, and cook at least half of the meals. Nothing I do is good enough for her, I don't get the cheapest brands at the grocery store, I spend too much time on my laptop. The idea of having sex is out of the question. She says she is dead "down there" and I am just wasting my time.
Other people think I am an OK type of guy, but to her I am just that PRICK she married.

I would do anything for this woman, a vacation, a cruise, anything.

I have taken her to doctors, and they have given her a bushel of pills, anti depressants, etc. She will take a couple, and say they make her feel "funny" and quit.

Some women just don't appreciate 45 years of love and support.

I have been told I am a pretty witty guy, but I am at my wits end.

I am thinking about moving out.
Locked out

United States

#289 Jun 15, 2012
celebate in Corning wrote:
<quoted text>
well my and mine ahve been together for 4 years. He "mounts" me ,akes a few noises and then he ids done. I want to be satisfied and I try to make moved on him but he states that i give him"goodebumps" I am 5 foot 5 130 lbs and blonde and blue...I workl my ass of everydat, come home, clean house, cook dinner, do dishes while he sits on he ass. He made he comment the other day that he did't wan my p##sy. How would that nmake you feel?? There is no foreplay, so I take care of myself, hell he can be in the same bed and doesnt know anything is going on. I look back to the awesome men that I usd to haev and I am going down hill..........Is suicida a thought>>> I have really thought about this is dep thoughts. I am not allowed to go places with him and his brother, so they stay out all night. Maybe turn around is fair play.. Its a shame bcause he is very well endowed. HELPLES IN CORNING......Should I cheat??? My mind keeps saying YES!!!!!!
My dear, when my wife had only been together for 4 years we had what amounted to a daily 2 hour session of really steamy hot sex. We were both pretty much insatiable, and got a lot of remarks from friends about us not being out much.

I can only dream about the thousands of hours of bliss and the almost unending stream of orgasms we both enjoyed.

Soaking in a huge old clawfoot tub, silk sheets, candles, romantic music, massage oil, love feasts of champaign and tropical melons.

Sadly, now we can talk for an hour or two about all that fabulous sex, and it won't win me an invitation for an encore.

Sex is a prescious gift, and it is a crime against nature for young people to live unsatisfied, and a man not willing to satisfy his woman is benieth contempt.

Now, I would be greatful beyond belief for an hour or two every week, but I think it is probably gone for good.

I could find another woman, but it just wouldn't be worth the effort.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#290 Jun 17, 2012
Have to share my opinion on this one. I was pretty much the wife u described. Total lack of interest in my late 30's. Didnt realize how much damage i was doing to our marriage until i found out he was having an affair w a local well known tramp. I was shaken to my core. Absolutely devastated...still am. But it was the wake up call that i needed. She has slept her way trough 5( tht i know of) men since then, and he and i r having the wildest and best sex of our lives! Tqhere isq a huge part of me that will NEVER trust him coopletely again. I still cry about it once a week,but i'm not crying when we r doin our thing! In fact, his infidelity forced us to open up parts of ourselves that we never would have otherwise. And for the first ime in my life im not afraid to try all kinds of things that i was ashamed of before. And he is doing the same with me. Turns out, we r both into some pretty wild things, and we r loving it. We have a different level of true intimacy now and r more in love thn ever. Having said that, i still say it is never okay to cheat. If i ever find out hes doing anything behind my back, im gone. One time woke me up to the needswe both had, twice would b unforgivable! Especially considering the fact that i keep him beyond satisfied sexually on a daily basis! We either make time daily, no matter how tired we r, or just spontaneously fall to the floor and get it on in the kitchen. Its bizarre, but it is unbelievably fantastic! So good luck to u both, whatever u decide to do.
Bonnie

Evans, GA

#291 Jun 20, 2012
Put it to you this way: if you were battling testicular cancer or recovering from having one or both of your testicles removed and had t felt like having sex for a while, would you be okay with your wife having an affair? Or would you expect her to remain faithful? Answer that question HONESTLY and then do for her what you would expect her to do for you.
newintown

Missouri City, TX

#292 Jun 20, 2012
edward kranson wrote:
I always thought that having an affair would be wrong. However after being married 10 years and having a very sporadic sex life I have come to the conclusion that it is okay. I wouldn`t do it but a man has needs. Those needs cannot be taken care of fully by masturbation. If his wife is able to take care of those needs but chooses not to , then I say go for it.
I agree. And the street goes two ways. If the man is unwilling and the wife is sex-starved. I speak from personal experience, and I'm a woman, married 10 yrs.
bigtoms427

Whiting, IN

#293 Jun 27, 2012
Sex is about more than a physical need we sometimes need a total release letting us no we are loved. I have been married 19 years my wife has had female issues the entire time. Will I say the thouvht to cheat was not there I would be lying but I never have. But now that she has had the hysterectomy and still pushes me away I feel true resentment I feel unwanted and unloved. I feel like she has no use for me except a paycheck. I try to be romantic buy ber stuff tell her how much I love her but to no avail. My life feels like I have no reason to live and it is not because I need the physical side just the emotional need to feel loved.
John

Australia

#294 Jun 30, 2012
THE CHILLS wrote:
<quoted text>When I saw this thread I read the title to my husband and said I'm going to rip this person apart. then i read the comments down to this one and until i got here i thought well i won't have to write much, I see the problem with men for the first time in my life with your last statement or question, which ever. I had a hysterectomy when i was 22. I took the hormones, wore the weekly patch and stayed sick as hell for years. All along my husband grew more and more "mad" at me. He didn't understand his feelings at the time. It was not till recently till he understood. in my case i had a rare illness. once that illness was found it took me 6 years to recover. Now during all that time i did have sex with my husband. but there towards the end it was tough because the hormones was making my illness worse. so i had to stop taking them. i "thought" that was why i did not want sex. then the next stage came and it was my husband calling me names, knocking me around. never hurting me very bad just my feelings mostly, at first. Then I started getting this vibe from him i could not explain. Loretta Lynn has a song that is not very popular but it explains alot. "The Chills", she sings about when she touches her husband she gets the chills. that was the exact way i was. not only did i sense it i felt it when i touched him and I got the chills. If you give off negative vibes then your wife is going to pick up on it. and I'm not just talking about you I'm talking about all you guys out there that think the same way as you do. You expect your wife no matter how much she has to do, no matter if she is sick, no matter anything, you want sex and she should just spread those legs on your command. you never think about her. well i recovered and was back to the person i was 20 years ago. I was affectionate towards my husband but all it took was a touch to tell something was not right. he had not cheated. he was just thinking about it just like you are. you men get all out of whack if your wife turns you down a few times, then is when the wife feels the Chills. Those chills are real and unless the women is a sex maniac then she is not feeling comfortable just spreading for you. it didn't matter how hard i tried he had his mind made up. <cont>
sorry its long i wanted to put it all, or most of it all so you might understand. I don't want anyone to hurt the way I did and my family.
While I agree with most of what you said and think cheating is wrong, it's been 2 years I think that's a bit more serious then her just not wanting to spread them as you put it a few times
tone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295 Jul 9, 2012
The general tone in society is if the guy with holds sex he is sick, cheating or selfish but if the woman doesn't want sex she is over worked , under appreciated or has a legitimate health issue.
NotAlwaysGuysFau lt

Clovis, NM

#296 Jul 22, 2012
Physical intimacy and variety is as important to a guy in a relationship as emotional intimacy, financial security, physical protection, being a good provider, being a good dad, being a good handyman, being conversational, etc. is for a woman. In other words, guys have to spend time and energy being ALL of the things a woman needs her man to be...all she has to do is ONE thing he needs and wants.
She stops responding physically = he stops offering the emotional shoulder
She doesn't have time for sex = he doesn't have time for romance
She stops taking care of herself = he stops taking care of himself
She doesn't respond to his physical advances = he starts wondering what other woman will
He wanted sex for the first 20 years of marriage but she turned him down, then she suddenly hits her sexual "peak" and expects him to be up for it.
Whateve!
gator

Branson, MO

#297 Jul 23, 2012
If your wife stops haveing sex with you go to the local bar.
If your wife stops having sex with you go to your local street corner.
If your wife stops having sex with you go vist your sister-in-law.
If your wife stops having sex with you go vist your mother-in-law.
If your wife stops having sex with you go vist your best friends wife.
If your wife stops haveing sex with you go vist your best friends girl friend.
If all elese fails go vist Rose Palm and her five daughters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The America I want to live in 5 min sohorny 73
Donald Trump! 9 min guest 197
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 40 min Now_What- 32,658
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 1 hr guest 62
Can you die from loneliness ? 3 hr Flee 36
Stealing 7 hr everybody needs c... 8
where are the real men around here? 9 hr Guest 35

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance