Greene County Police Officer of the Y...

Greene County Police Officer of the Year..

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
another opinion

Collierville, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Which Officer(in your opinion) helped you or your family the most this year?
oak grove resident

Newport, AR

#3 Dec 30, 2008
Sheriff Dan Langston
eye saw it

Paragould, AR

#4 Dec 30, 2008
Barney Fife, deputy of da year!!!!
Lovin the blue

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Scotty Oxford
mom of 4

Gregory, AR

#6 Dec 30, 2008
oak grove resident wrote:
Sheriff Dan Langston
LOL HAHAH that is a laugh!!

Paragould, AR

#7 Dec 30, 2008
Frankly, I haven't really needed any one in particular...I guess the entire PPD and GCSO have done their job to keep me and my family safe.
kristi

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2008
mom of 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL HAHAH that is a laugh!!
it is isnt it

“This town has gone to hell!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

#9 Dec 30, 2008
I guess your opinion of them would vary depending upon your dealings with them. If you were a victim of a crime, or if you were someone who committed or whose family member was accused of committing a crime.

I was in an accident last year, and the Greene County deputies were the best. On the other hand, my son had his vehicle rear ended, and the PPD were the biggest a.. that I've ever dealt with. His car was driveable, yet they insisted on calling a wrecker service that charged me over $150.00 to haul his vehicle less than a block, so I would say Greene County all the way.
recognizes a good cop

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2008
another opinion wrote:
Which Officer(in your opinion) helped you or your family the most this year?
Jaree Johnson gets my bid.
Steve

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 30, 2008
Jason Boling, I like to rub his bald head and leave my belly button imprint on his forehead.
Me TOO

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2008
Steve wrote:
Jason Boling, I like to rub his bald head and leave my belly button imprint on his forehead.
Now that is funny. I needed that laugh. You good.
BIGGEST FAN

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2008
lmmfao

officer collins!!!!!!!
yumm-eh!
I almost want this guy to pull me over so I can run from him, lol I bet he looks very funny when he runs.

Sincerely,

Officer collins biggest fan ;)
trw

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2008
I like Tim Collins. He's an honest and fair man and YES he has gave tickets and arrested someone in my family...doing his job. I hope he knows who this is so he knows we appreciate the hard work he does.

Gregory, AR

#15 Dec 31, 2008
trw wrote:
I like Tim Collins. He's an honest and fair man and YES he has gave tickets and arrested someone in my family...doing his job. I hope he knows who this is so he knows we appreciate the hard work he does.
I think he has "The Little Man Syndrome". I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion....but "honest and fair" is so far off the mark it isn't even funny....
Employee

United States

#16 Dec 31, 2008
Mike Tinnin is the best!!!

Gregory, AR

#17 Dec 31, 2008
Ya have to wonder wrote:
I guess your opinion of them would vary depending upon your dealings with them. If you were a victim of a crime, or if you were someone who committed or whose family member was accused of committing a crime.
I was in an accident last year, and the Greene County deputies were the best. On the other hand, my son had his vehicle rear ended, and the PPD were the biggest a.. that I've ever dealt with. His car was driveable, yet they insisted on calling a wrecker service that charged me over $150.00 to haul his vehicle less than a block, so I would say Greene County all the way.
I have to agree with you on this one. PPD is a joke. Greene County Sherriff's dept has always been great to me too.. well minus Jamie Martin. He's always an ass.

But I can tell you. If you want a reaction from the PPD, just mention you're going to call the Sherriff's department instead. They'll get their asses to where ever you need in a hurry!!!
DILLIGAF

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2009
Back a couple of years ago a drunk hit my truck and left the scene. My girlfriend seen it called the PPD I swear within 5 to 10 min. they had the guy. I would have to say Capt. Philip Faulkner and Det.Tony Williams have always been great for Paragould.
Love them

United States

#19 Jan 1, 2009
We have a great police department. It's the citizens that is the problem. Our officers risk their lives everyday for us and you should be thankful for that. You don't like it here move.

Gregory, AR

#20 Jan 1, 2009
I disagree! The PPD SUCKS! They don't do crap about anything. They just take their report, and sit on their asses. Oh and don't worry, I am moving from this dead end shithole of a ghetto
Love them

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2009
Guest wrote:
I disagree! The PPD SUCKS! They don't do crap about anything. They just take their report, and sit on their asses. Oh and don't worry, I am moving from this dead end shithole of a ghetto
GOOD!!!!! Then they have one less idiot to worry about.The sooner the better for them.Don't let the door hit you in the A**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min Bad Bart 41,361
God bless our President 1 hr Affluent 2
-Sleeping with son in law (Jan '14) 5 hr Tammy 33
PAWS Extortionist 7 hr Guest 3
Scott mosier 8 hr Bald titty meat 2
Brittny “Nigeria” hooks 8 hr Nasty Ass 3
A real Topic 10 hr guest 11

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance