fed up

Paragould, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2008
did anyone hear of a wreck today involving a teenage girl and a semi in front of BBQ shack on 412 E. Kingshighway?
Sunshine

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 12, 2008
I heard about a wreck that happened yesterday in front of Monroe. A 15yr old girl was killed. Her Mom is in critical condition.
barbara woods

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 13, 2008
Sunshine wrote:
I heard about a wreck that happened yesterday in front of Monroe. A 15yr old girl was killed. Her Mom is in critical condition.
yeah, it was my husbands second cousin. her name was MATTIE BRYANT. PLEASE SEND OUT YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE BRYANT FAMILY FROM THE KENNETT AREA.
Sunshine

Benton, AR

#4 Apr 13, 2008
barbara woods wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, it was my husbands second cousin. her name was MATTIE BRYANT. PLEASE SEND OUT YOUR PRAYERS FOR THE BRYANT FAMILY FROM THE KENNETT AREA.
I am so sorry for this family...I will keep them in my prays.
Brandy Bolin

Delphi, IN

#6 Apr 13, 2008
Omg...she was one of my really good fwends...man Im cryin now i love her so much tell her family im cery sorry about wat happend tell them i will pray for them!
dixiegirl

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2008
Funeral services for Mattie will be handled by McDaniel Funeral Home of Senath MO. The family had no life insurance for Mattie, so any donations or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Please contact MFH of Senath to help out.

Thanks
sunshine

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2008
it said on the kennet forum her visistation is thursday and the funeral is friday
Family Member

Fairmont, WV

#9 Apr 15, 2008
Mattie's visitation will be held at the First United Methodist Church in paragould at 6:00 for friends and her funeral will be held at 3:00 in Senath. Mattie was a very special person and we need all the prayers we can get R.I.P Mattie Lashae Bryant we all miss you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps done 2 min Party Line Voting 13
Blonde at iron horse in the afternoon 3 min bbc 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 min Sohorny 17,834
Prestolite Wire aka General Cable closing plant (Jul '16) 6 hr sky 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Guest 38,353
Brian and Lynsi Delmont 9 hr Guest 4
Should Trump resign 9 hr New resident 40

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance