6-10

More Than 10

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
talent09

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 14, 2008
It really just depends on how much I eat, I've been watching my weight lately, and don't really eat very much so I would say 3-5 a day maybe?

Since: Jul 08

UK

#2 Jul 14, 2008
I fart more than my boyfriend!
Once up on a time

Bossier City, LA

#3 Jul 14, 2008
theonlygeorgie wrote:
I fart more than my boyfriend!
You people don't have much to tell, just hot air with some lumps in them, that when they are bad. I once heard of a person that swallow a bb and then shot a hole in her under panties.

UK

#4 Jul 14, 2008
Once up on a time wrote:
<quoted text>You people don't have much to tell, just hot air with some lumps in them, that when they are bad. I once heard of a person that swallow a bb and then shot a hole in her under panties.
No! Really?!?! Wouldn't have like to have been standing behind her in a queue...

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2008
This is important scientific research
you should try and get a grant to fund your work, as refried beans and Charmin and Lysol don't come for free
Relief

Paragould, AR

#6 Jul 15, 2008
If I eat at Taco Bell or Taco Rio it could be well over 20 times per day.
city girl

Paragould, AR

#7 Jul 15, 2008
is this what this web site is coming to? there are more important things that could be dicussed instead of this....good grief!

Bridgend, UK

#8 Jul 15, 2008
city girl wrote:
is this what this web site is coming to? there are more important things that could be dicussed instead of this....good grief!
Yet YOU still were looking at this thread in the first place AND wasted time commenting on it...

...interesting.
hahahahaha

Paragould, AR

#9 Jul 15, 2008
city girl wrote:
Sounds like you have a big air build up commom let one go it feels great.
PUDDY CONTROL

Jackson, MS

#10 Jul 16, 2008
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A FUZZ-BUBBLER? IT IS SOMEONE WHO SITS IN THE BATHTUB AND FARTS AND BITES THE BUBBLES!! OR BETTER YET HEY GIRLS HOW EMBARASSING IS IT TO BE SITTING AND SQUEEZE ONE OUT AND IT GOES UP THE FRONT.... NO CONTROL TO A PUDDY FART.. DAMN HATE THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS.
MISDIRECTION

Jackson, MS

#11 Jul 16, 2008
A fart has the worst since of direction aim down straight up the nose it goes.
Fat girl in Paragould

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Well I eat allot so the gas really builds up. At least two times a week I try to squeeze one out and wind up shitting my pants. When that happens it is nasty cause it is usually at work when I am ready to serve my customers their lunch. I mean I try really hard for them to be silent then here they come just squirting down my uniform pant leg. But in general probably 30 times a day and 7 good ones where I hike up my leg and let her rip. Oh yeah and before bed I love to fart and then smell them under the blankets thats so fun.
Puddin_tang

Dexter, MO

#14 Jul 17, 2008
You have got to be kidding me. I guess you were desperate to ask a question. What is your IQ?
yep

Paragould, AR

#15 Jul 17, 2008
Hey Sandi, what is your IQ?
Tootaloo

Paragould, AR

#16 Jul 18, 2008
Puddin_tang wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. I guess you were desperate to ask a question. What is your IQ?
Oh yeah, like its so off base from the rest of the retarded topix on this website. When I need laugh I just get on here and read for about 5 minutes.
so long ago

Russellville, AR

#17 Jul 18, 2008
Want a good laugh wait till you have some really bad gas, you know the rippers with noise and gagging smell. Sit in a chair Prop up your leg a light a fart. LMAO My brother used to do it all the time , he quit when he got ass hair and singed it....
Puddin_tang

Dexter, MO

#18 Jul 18, 2008
Well, I must say, I guess you do have a point!
Tootaloo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, like its so off base from the rest of the retarded topix on this website. When I need laugh I just get on here and read for about 5 minutes.
Fat girl in Paragould

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2008
OK honestly, even the pretty teenage girls like the smell of their own farts. Seriously isnt it fun to go to the video store and cut a wet and nasty then see the other peoples faces as they get a wiff. Or like sitting in class and cutting a silent one or wet one that gets on your leg then see the other students wondering " Who Fing did that". lol. I have only been on a few dates but nothing more of a turn on than when the guy or girl Im out with cuts a fart that I can just sniff all night...
Princess Break Wind

Paragould, AR

#21 Jul 18, 2008
I agree BillyJoeCrapFlapper. It's true love when you can be in the bathroom with your significant other having a really reeking shat and it doesn't bother them. OoOpS I just broke wind!=D

“Love me or Hate me.”

Paragould, AR

#22 Jul 18, 2008
This is crazy stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min luci 4,084
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 29 min luci 16,603
Video: running Cop vs. charging White Man (no i... 29 min lol 3
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 30 min luci 1,877
another absurd police shooting on tape 45 min guest 18
any comments on bennie an tammy clements (Mar '11) 52 min info 31
ashley rouse 2 hr it girl 12
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE