Mary Williams Sentenced to..
person

United States

#83 Feb 10, 2011
Ryan wrote:
I still wanna deposit my load in you mary like I did in your come toliet of a sister Tina!!!!! Bahahaha
All I can say to you Ryan is: You are one sick man, and you need HELP!!!!!!!!!!
really

Jonesboro, AR

#84 Feb 10, 2011
I'm with Ryan and if youre jealous "person" you can join in
lucky

Paragould, AR

#85 Feb 10, 2011
Only God knows if Mary is truly repentent. He is the judge, not me or you. Mary, I agree that they need to leave your children alone. They are innocent. Mary, you have the rest of your life to prove that you are a truly good and forgiven person. Use the rest of your life to set a good example for your children. I have known you in the past and I know there is a lot of good in you. Prove to everyone that you are a goodk, Christian human being.
person

United States

#86 Feb 10, 2011
A nosy person wrote:
If Mary had done something like this before. Why didn't she go to court, and go to prison then.
If she had been convicted and spend time in prison then she would not be where she is today.
So someone tell who was at fault then and is who at fault now?
Mary maybe at fault this time, but the courts of the state of Arkansas or someone else would have been at fault last time for not pressing the issue.
Why did the court have to wait until they got her on a felon charge. Why didn't they arrest her the first time she got into trouble. I'm sure it must have took a lot of money and a lot of work and a lot of time to catch her on this.

I'm beginning to understand why her husband wasn't charged with anything.
Chip

United States

#88 Feb 10, 2011
well said, leave it alone people.
Mary Williams wrote:
Yes, I made a huge mistake. And I guess as you guys would put it.. Multiple mistakes. I'm gettng my punishment, and I'm taking it. I know I made a mistake, and I did admit to it. I don't understand how half of you can not know me, and post inaccurate, rude comments about me. Tina, and my children are not needed to be brought up in this. My children will defend me, yes. I am their mother, wouldn't you respect your child for that too? I've apologized many times, and hopefully I'm being forgiven.. I know it's not going to just come to me with ease, and it will take time. But I ask you people to stop this forum for the sake of my children. My second oldest daughter, Katie cried Tuesday night for over 2 hours because of you sick people, that's terrible. And I can't believe you would say those horrible things to my child. They didn't commit the crime, I did.

United States

#89 Feb 10, 2011
Are you for real wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know you personally but we do have a mutual friend and if after you read this you would like to speak or meet with me PLEASE let me know. How freakin self centered and stupid do you have to be to blame everyone else because your child cried for 2 hrs on Tuesday night because ppl were talking mean about her THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF mother? You have some nerve lady to get on here and say a damn thing to anyone. No one wants your freakin apologies and you dont give a shit about your kids or you wouldn't have done what you did you THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF....get the point BITCH?
I agree no one caused the kids to cry except the mother who stole money. She should have thought of what her actions would do to her children BEFORE she became a criminal. To the person who has accused topix of ruining Mary's and her kids life...I believe she did that all by herself.
really

Jonesboro, AR

#90 Feb 10, 2011
Hey chip u can suck a fat one
Mary Williams

United States

#91 Feb 10, 2011
Are you for real wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know you personally but we do have a mutual friend and if after you read this you would like to speak or meet with me PLEASE let me know. How freakin self centered and stupid do you have to be to blame everyone else because your child cried for 2 hrs on Tuesday night because ppl were talking mean about her THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF mother? You have some nerve lady to get on here and say a damn thing to anyone. No one wants your freakin apologies and you dont give a shit about your kids or you wouldn't have done what you did you THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF....get the point BITCH?
Look, me and my children have already discussed this. All of it, we've all shed tears.. We're coming into a state of mind now.. Where they're forgiving me. Katie and I have talked about this a lot, and none of you have the right to sit here and add on to their sadness because you don't like me. People are bringing this forum up at school to them, and I'm embarrassed for them, because I made this dumb mistake.. But my children nor is anyone else at blame for this. Also, I didn't blame anyone else for this.. If anything I took ALL the blame. None of you know the real, and whole story court wise, and personal life.

Paragould, AR

#92 Feb 11, 2011
Mary Williams wrote:
Yes, I made a huge mistake. And I guess as you guys would put it.. Multiple mistakes. I'm gettng my punishment, and I'm taking it. I know I made a mistake, and I did admit to it. I don't understand how half of you can not know me, and post inaccurate, rude comments about me. Tina, and my children are not needed to be brought up in this. My children will defend me, yes. I am their mother, wouldn't you respect your child for that too? I've apologized many times, and hopefully I'm being forgiven.. I know it's not going to just come to me with ease, and it will take time. But I ask you people to stop this forum for the sake of my children. My second oldest daughter, Katie cried Tuesday night for over 2 hours because of you sick people, that's terrible. And I can't believe you would say those horrible things to my child. They didn't commit the crime, I did.
Yes, I would expect my child to love and defended me. As a mother, however, I would not be happy my child was on topix, nor would I encourage her to do so as you are doing. I would not be happy with her language, especially for the entire world to see. Just further proving a point.
Are you for real

Jonesboro, AR

#93 Feb 11, 2011
Mary Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, me and my children have already discussed this. All of it, we've all shed tears.. We're coming into a state of mind now.. Where they're forgiving me. Katie and I have talked about this a lot, and none of you have the right to sit here and add on to their sadness because you don't like me. People are bringing this forum up at school to them, and I'm embarrassed for them, because I made this dumb mistake.. But my children nor is anyone else at blame for this. Also, I didn't blame anyone else for this.. If anything I took ALL the blame. None of you know the real, and whole story court wise, and personal life.
As a MOTHER your job is to protect your children from harm. When the subject of this topix came up you should have told your child that you did not want her on this site. What kind of mother would let her child get on here and stand up against all these ppl on her behalf? You don't care anything about your kids the only person you care about is yourself. You let me know when and where and I will be more than happy to say all of this to your face Mary. You don't fool me for a second.
x friend

Gregory, AR

#94 Feb 11, 2011
Ryan wrote:
I still wanna deposit my load in you mary like I did in your come toliet of a sister Tina!!!!! Bahahaha
You are one sick individual. Freak.
x friend

Gregory, AR

#95 Feb 11, 2011
Are you for real wrote:
I will tell you something a**wipe. You have some nerve getting on here judging anyone. She is not a bitch.
Friend of Marys

Gregory, AR

#96 Feb 11, 2011
I know if the loving God above can forgive you so should the people in this pathetic town. How sad that your own husband couldnt stand beside you. I know this God above knows your heart and the people that are saying these horrible things about you are sinners. Yes I have been a sinner so have you, but with God on your side you will prevail. Hang tight and I love you and your beautiful girls.
Are you for real

Jonesboro, AR

#97 Feb 11, 2011
x friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you something a**wipe. You have some nerve getting on here judging anyone. She is not a bitch.
You think I have nerve? It says you are her ex-friend so why are you jumping my case? But I will tell you the same thing I told that BITCH when you want to meet me face to face I will be more than willing to do that. I have no skeletons in my closet and my door mat is spotless so bring it on a**wipe!
Friend of Marys

Gregory, AR

#98 Feb 11, 2011
Ryan wrote:
Tina Lowe She a ho Fo sho
Tina Lowe has got her life straight. She attends church reularly. She takes good care of her children. I just seen her yesterday with Gary Simons, He is a very upstanding man. Mary has made some mistakes but havent we all A person should not spend his or her life having to get things right. People should forgive and mind their own business.Tina and Gary seemed to be head over heels for one another so I dont see you making anymore deposits anytime soon you freak.

Paragould, AR

#99 Feb 11, 2011
Friend of Marys wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina Lowe has got her life straight. She attends church reularly. She takes good care of her children. I just seen her yesterday with Gary Simons, He is a very upstanding man. Mary has made some mistakes but havent we all A person should not spend his or her life having to get things right. People should forgive and mind their own business.Tina and Gary seemed to be head over heels for one another so I dont see you making anymore deposits anytime soon you freak.
I know Gary Simons, but he must not Tina, he better go get him some ajax and start scrubing, someone needs to warn him quick.
upset family member

United States

#100 Feb 11, 2011
There was a time in the news when a young girl took her own life because of something that was said on facebook. They filed charges against the person who was doing the writing.

Do you know you are not hiding behind a fake name
they know everyone who writes on Topix.

If anything happens to any one of them children that you have been saying bad things to, or about
them. you could be facing the same thing.

It would be a crying shame to go to prison for something like that, just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
I know Mary

United States

#102 Feb 11, 2011
Why wouldnt they arrest Mary for it. She is the cause if her Daughters kill themselves God forbid that happens!!
upset family member wrote:
There was a time in the news when a young girl took her own life because of something that was said on facebook. They filed charges against the person who was doing the writing.
Do you know you are not hiding behind a fake name
they know everyone who writes on Topix.
If anything happens to any one of them children that you have been saying bad things to, or about
them. you could be facing the same thing.
It would be a crying shame to go to prison for something like that, just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

Razorback Jack
Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#103 Feb 11, 2011
I don't know any of you people, nor do I care what you do, but I have seen this lady's name all over the board lately and uhhhhh ... when I opened this thread, it was exactly what I thought I'd find here.

I am only trying to do you a freindly service by informing you ALL of this;

----------

"In Texas, a federal judge has already ruled that companies such as Topix.com must surrender IP addresses -- the normally private numeric code that identifies users' computers -- in response to a court subpoena."

"In that case, a couple acquitted of sexual assault charges continued to be plagued by Topix.com posters who said the two were murderers and committed other crimes. The couple sued to get the IP addresses for 178 anonymous posters and they used that information to file defamation charges against some of them. The lawsuit is still pending."

http://www.ajc.com/news/internet-privacy-not-...

----------

Gooooood DAY!
Disturbing

Paragould, AR

#104 Feb 12, 2011
Friend of Marys wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try TINA! Transparent as ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice for business owners 9 min Advice 1
Dog trainer 13 min Concerned 3
Loser 31 min guest 3
Rockingchair 1 hr Jill Loberg 5
Larry Hensley (Jan '14) 2 hr Guest 86
incest 3 hr random 3
Dad at Paragould Primary 3 hr Guest 9

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance