12 months house arrest
Due to report to prison in March

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
What location?
HaHa

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
I wish Judge Judy would have been her judge!!
Judge Judy

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2011
I don't know the location but appears to me she got a slap on the wrist. She must have went to the Courthouse last night and serviced the Judge as only Ms. Mary can.
No Fair

Paragould, AR

#5 Feb 7, 2011
Being sentenced to 29 months doesn't mean SERVING 29 months. She'll be out in just a few. Ready to scheme and defraud and steal some more. So much for justice. Watch your pockets everyone.

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 7, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
29 months Federal Prison
12 months house arrest
Due to report to prison in March
sh;t I"d serve 29 mo in a fed prison for 1.2 million pretty good money.
FOR REAL

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2011
No Fair wrote:
Being sentenced to 29 months doesn't mean SERVING 29 months. She'll be out in just a few. Ready to scheme and defraud and steal some more. So much for justice. Watch your pockets everyone.
Being sent to a federal prison she will probably serve her full sentence. But the accommodations are so much nicer than a state prison.
A married woman

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
I don't know the location but appears to me she got a slap on the wrist. She must have went to the Courthouse last night and serviced the Judge as only Ms. Mary can.
The judge gave Mary the sentence that he or she thought she deserved. You have to sick to say what you did about Mary and the judge.
How do you know what Mary can do?
You wouldn't happen to be the married man who was standing at her door one night waiting to come in. And then turned around and called her a whore on topix.
If you are shame on you, If I knew who you were I would make it a point to tell your wife and children. In my eyes you are one sick man.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#9 Feb 7, 2011
FOR REAL wrote:
<quoted text>Being sent to a federal prison she will probably serve her full sentence. But the accommodations are so much nicer than a state prison.
To me, living in a cardboard box in an alley is better than the finest prison accommodations there are. It may just be me, but I value my freedom over where I lay my head.

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2011
No Fair wrote:

When it's federal you have to spend the whole time. No parole or time off for good behavior.
mdukehound

Paragould, AR

#11 Feb 8, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's federal you have to spend the whole time. No parole or time off for good behavior.
Check out today's paper. She's supposed to pay "restitution" of over a million - but she requested that her $25,000 fine and the interest on the Big Money be waived. It was. So - in truth, she will pay nothing.. to no one. The restitution? Forget it. She'll file bankruptcy. So - go ahead people! Steal all you want, from whoever you want. And if you're a manipulative female, you'll get away with it.
Sicko

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 8, 2011
A married woman wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge gave Mary the sentence that he or she thought she deserved. You have to sick to say what you did about Mary and the judge.
How do you know what Mary can do?
You wouldn't happen to be the married man who was standing at her door one night waiting to come in. And then turned around and called her a whore on topix.
If you are shame on you, If I knew who you were I would make it a point to tell your wife and children. In my eyes you are one sick man.
Who died left you in charge of morales, mary deserves more that what she received, mind your own business. Who cares about your eyes anyway.
Witness

Paragould, AR

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Sicko wrote:
<quoted text>Who died left you in charge of morales, mary deserves more that what she received, mind your own business. Who cares about your eyes anyway.
CORRECT! What makes me ill is that she used her children as her excuse for not needing to be away in prison for long... and the Judge bought it!! If she cared that much about her children, she'd stay home with them at night and set a good example. Apparently in court, words speak louder than actions. I also feel sorry for the church group that has been fooled by her. At least THEY mean well.
curious

Blytheville, AR

#14 Feb 8, 2011
I am curious as to where you are getting your info on her sentencing.
[email protected] com

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2011

I don't know who you are but you need to shut your mouth it's none of your business so grow up I'm fifteen and more mature than you that's my aunt and I'm very proud to say that!:)
Fayla foster
[email protected] com

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2011
For your information I'm pretty sure kids need their mother so shut up you guys that have things to say keep it to yourself this obviously has nothing to do with you. You people are older than high school students I'm sure so you should act like it alright thanks :)
Much love Fayla Foster
guest also

Gregory, AR

#17 Feb 8, 2011
Tina Lowe needs to watch her children also. WHY IS HER CHILD ON TOPIX?
[email protected] com

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2011
That's my aunt thank you very much :) your not my parent and your not going to tell me what to do. Freedom of speech that's what it's called so grow up. Your acting five and your probably like forty. Why sit around to talk about people, real mature!
guest also

Gregory, AR

#19 Feb 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="[email protected] "]That's my aunt thank you very much :) your not my parent and your not going to tell me what to do. Freedom of speech that's what it's called so grow up. Your acting five and your probably like forty. Why sit around to talk about people, real mature![/QUOTE]Your mother needs her head smacked and I am not even close to 40 years old. You poor kids.
Ryan

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 8, 2011
Tina Lowe She a ho Fo sho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to josie 8 min curious 1
Liberals and Black lives matter 40 min Circus Circus 14
Scatter Creek Firing Range 1 hr safety 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 38,762
Thoughts on transgender 3 hr Get Real 207
Wondering 3 hr bbc 13
Swingers in paragould 5 hr Guest 6

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance