unknown

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

yes i do know her and she does a hell of a job as a parent noone needs to start shit with her!
Andy

Phillipsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah she looks like a dike!
someonewhoknows

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Does anyone know where she is tonight?
unknown

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

yea joe like anyone would tell you!
concerned

Mena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

This winch is never gonna stop her crap. She wants everyone to be ok with her sleeping with Joe and Jr. She will be with one through the week and on the weekend she is gone to the other. She can't make up her mind and she is making both guys crazy. The only thing worse than her doing the crap that she does is the fact that both guys are stupid enough to take her back every time, so she just gets to keep sleeping with both of the and having both of them. I guess the dumba$$es could just save some time and let her date both of them. It would make things alot easier. Because the way they are going she is pretty much with both of them. They just go through the fighting and crap with it. It is so retarded. Maybe one of the guys will get smart and not take her back, but I really doubt that it will happen because they are both stupid enough to believe her when she says she wants them and will leave the other one alone because in a couple of days she has to trade off again.
unknown

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

first of all i doubt you really know her so why dont you quit talking sh*t about her! she has made her mind up! she is married to joe & is staying married to him & there going to be a family so shut your F&cking mouth! everyone just needs to mind there own business and quit putting sh*t on here! o you proably have nothing better to do then if your doing that on here! so sh*t your Fu*king mouth because i have talked to her! she is staying with joe so all you guys can stop your sh*t! HONESTLY AND LET THEM LIVE THERE LIFE!
use to know her

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

unknown wrote:
first of all i doubt you really know her so why dont you quit talking sh*t about her! she has made her mind up! she is married to joe & is staying married to him & there going to be a family so shut your F&cking mouth! everyone just needs to mind there own business and quit putting sh*t on here! o you proably have nothing better to do then if your doing that on here! so sh*t your Fu*king mouth because i have talked to her! she is staying with joe so all you guys can stop your sh*t! HONESTLY AND LET THEM LIVE THERE LIFE!
I don't think you know what you are talking about. Amy personally told me that she ended things with Joe because he hit her in front of their child. So she slept with JR and is pregnant by him. I haven't talked to her since because that proves that she is a wh0re. But from what I've heard from people that do still talk to her, she is back with Joe and getting beat up on again. Wonder if Joe knows the kid she is carrying is not his???
bull shit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

I talk to her everyday she is with joe and happy she has a misscarriage and she is married to the man she wants to b with just leave them alone! posting stuff on here means u have nothing better to do than to start shit so just shut up and let them live there lifes!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Did she have a miscarriage or an abortion??????????
single mom

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

she had a miscarriage!!! Why dont you just leave her alone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

y dont she stop bein a ho
noone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

wow, we ain't got nothing better to do then pick on someone else other then our self...sometimes we are just mean cuz we don't like who we see in the mirror...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

nah i just dont like her
bull shit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Just leave her alone! and let her live her life she aint doing nothin to anyone! but if u want to just sit here and talk shit then u must not have anything better to do and act like a Freakin child just GROW UP!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

she should grow up and be a good mother. did she just drink and do drugs until she miscarried? sleeping with other men when married......ho.
bull shit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

If u would notice she has grown up and a a good mother lets see she didnt do any drugs! just leave her alone.... y dnt u just grow up and be an adult bc all ur doin is bein a child by sayin she that aint true!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

guest wrote:
she should grow up and be a good mother. did she just drink and do drugs until she miscarried? sleeping with other men when married......ho.
I know this girl and NO she does NOT do drugs....mind your own damn business

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

guest wrote:
nah i just dont like her
you dont sound like person anyone would like either....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Guest2 29,093
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 44 min 75 Scorpio 1,426
Dr. Alan Ainley (Jul '09) 48 min Low life 23
rustyforjudge 1 hr Jerry springer 5
Arkansas is Midwest ? 1 hr Seriously 5
Danny freytag 2 hr oh my 3
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr sarina 575
Car Hits House Mon Almost Died 12
•••