cheatin mexican at anchor

cheatin mexican at anchor

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2012
So Romero and that Megan chick are cheatin on their spouses? Maybe now they'll be caught.
LOL

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
So Romero and that Megan chick are cheatin on their spouses? Maybe now they'll be caught.
Someone is going to get their a ss beat again. lol
lmfao

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Megan (huffine) Wade? She may act happily married to dylan but she's always liked married men.
LOL

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Well finally no beating around the bush and just putting the full names up there. Now both the innocent party's will find out immemorially what an who their "other" has been cheating with. You just took months of going over ever detail the other does to a matter of minutes. IF they deny it then i'll post some information of someone to get into contact with who is a private detective if its about factory's. you will have iron clad info for court. She doesn't come cheap. But can you put a price tag on proof for court. In different cases they may know the other is cheating but not who with , or even if anyone, yet that feeling is never wrong you get in your stomach that yells "he/she is cheating again". Everything is kept private, you even have to sign a confidentially contract, one of the things is you have to agree to never give out who this person is and if you do then you agree to settlement of a lawsuit out of court. She's hard core but she gets the job done. Is there even a price tag to put on those kinds of answer's or proof?
play it again sam

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 2, 2013
the question is who isnt cheating on someone at anchor,betwen the two places their is bosses with female co-workers females doing the group thing,both at work and off work watch the girls who charge their phones in bosses office straight from office to restroom to brush the cum outta their teeth or wipe up especially at adc anything goes at either factory i worked both places it was sad.

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2013
play it again sam wrote:
the question is who isnt cheating on someone at anchor,betwen the two places their is bosses with female co-workers females doing the group thing,both at work and off work watch the girls who charge their phones in bosses office straight from office to restroom to brush the cum outta their teeth or wipe up especially at adc anything goes at either factory i worked both places it was sad.
I read that and puked. How discussing! Some have no self worth to sink so low. Just like animals.

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> I read that and puked. How discussing! Some have no self worth to sink so low. Just like animals.
DISGUSTING
whatever

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
I've worked at Anchor quite awhile at nights and have NEVER seen all this crap. I've seen people flirting but nothing like all these accusations. After 12 hours most of us just wanna go home and sleep.

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
whatever wrote:
I've worked at Anchor quite awhile at nights and have NEVER seen all this crap. I've seen people flirting but nothing like all these accusations. After 12 hours most of us just wanna go home and sleep.
Well it sounds like you are one of the decent ones or else someone has a keen imagination. OR just trying to start something?
play it again sam

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Worked both plants seen alot of it going on,guess it so normal most overlook it,if i had a husband or wife working there i would definitely pay attention to dr visits, from hepatitis to god knows what circulating their some nasty promicious people out there and they dont care whose husband or wife it is.
Passing by

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
If you work on C shift it's hard to miss Megan and Romero huggin and kissin and being all over each other on break. Both married. He's been married for a long time and Megan is married with a baby that i dont even think is a year old. its pathetic and sad. I thought work was where people went to support their family by getting a paycheck. Not break up their family by screwing around. I dont work there anymore but I saw it.
I may know them

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Passing by wrote:
If you work on C shift it's hard to miss Megan and Romero huggin and kissin and being all over each other on break. Both married. He's been married for a long time and Megan is married with a baby that i dont even think is a year old. its pathetic and sad. I thought work was where people went to support their family by getting a paycheck. Not break up their family by screwing around. I dont work there anymore but I saw it.
Do you pronounce his name different than its spelled? Does he have two son's and two daughter's and his wife work's at Monroe? Just want to make sure i have the right guy.
I may know them

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
and yes it is horrible the way people are committing adultery and it seems to be getting worse and worse. No one is respecting the value of marriage anymore. i wonder why anyone is bothering to even get married if this is the way they are going to behave. Its disgusting!

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2013
I thought it was fawn henson
lmfao

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I may know them wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pronounce his name different than its spelled? Does he have two son's and two daughter's and his wife work's at Monroe? Just want to make sure i have the right guy.
Not positive bout that stuff but he's a Lopez.
nemo

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2013
it's Janice duke and a Mexican named tony the are both married his wife is diein of cancer while he stays out every night with another married women
girl

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2013
It so true about the 2 on c shift. We see it day after day. Everyone getting tired of seeing it. We all feel sorry for his wife.
girl

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2013
That not who we are taking about.
nemo wrote:
it's Janice duke and a Mexican named tony the are both married his wife is diein of cancer while he stays out every night with another married women

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
You people are confusing
Curious

Lampasas, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2013
girl wrote:
It so true about the 2 on c shift. We see it day after day. Everyone getting tired of seeing it. We all feel sorry for his wife.
Does anyone know if they are still all over each other at work? I'm speaking of R and M? Just curious if someone was to know or had proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 7 min luci 11,508
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 50 min jorn darkstorm 17,595
White tents at Walmart 52 min jorn darkstorm 7
Global warming deniers 54 min jorn darkstorm 34
assisting other agencies (May '15) 4 hr Ha Ha 14
Langston for sheriff again?!? 6 hr Meggan1986 1
Lisa and Dee Hadley (Sep '08) 9 hr Bob 33

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance