Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15739 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> What does my personal decisions have to do with anything. Stupid off the wall question by a pollynna.
It's personal decisions that drive and run this country. Some choose to let others do the dirty work for them, those are usually the first in line to reap the benefits of that work.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15740 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Ok just what are you doing to change things? Voting for a slightly lesser evil isnt gonna change anything. Im not whining in telling it the way it actually is. In a producer not a parasite living off money Taxed (robbed ) from someone else. When the finiancial bubble collapses. And it will collapse within the next four years No matter who is president. I probably will still be sitting on my porch. The goverment funded parasites will be standing in a soup line. Or be intered by the NWO in a FEMA camp. We have seriously been investigating moving to another country. The future for our grandchildren in the USA looks bleak.
Why vote? So when things get tuff ol Churm just ups and runs away? Maybe Mexico, or Central America, or the Middle East. Where you going Churm? Where would you have it better than here?
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15741 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's personal decisions that drive and run this country. Some choose to let others do the dirty work for them, those are usually the first in line to reap the benefits of that work.
Lame generic answer. In other words your just being a partisan believer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15742 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Lame generic answer. In other words your just being a partisan believer.
I am a realist, You are a whiner. I will stay and fight for this country even if it cost me everything I have. You will cut and run. Your words not mine!
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15743 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why vote? So when things get tuff ol Churm just ups and runs away? Maybe Mexico, or Central America, or the Middle East. Where you going Churm? Where would you have it better than here?
We are looking at central america. Belieze to be exact. One of the grandkids married a girl from there. They met in college They are down there testing the waters so to speak. Fuel is really cheap. land is cheap. I would like to go there with my bulldozer and clear a bunch of jungle. It would be a adventure! Why Vote? If you dont vote you should not complain about anything any politician does. And as far as the current presidential election it dont really matter who wins of if you vote.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15744 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> We are looking at central america. Belieze to be exact. One of the grandkids married a girl from there. They met in college They are down there testing the waters so to speak. Fuel is really cheap. land is cheap. I would like to go there with my bulldozer and clear a bunch of jungle. It would be a adventure! Why Vote? If you dont vote you should not complain about anything any politician does. And as far as the current presidential election it dont really matter who wins of if you vote.
Beize is a pretty country. I have fished there many times. Belize has no military. Keep your bull dozer here they won't let you clear that jungle. The Mexican/Central American drug cartels run that country also. You and your family will do exactly what they say or you will end up missing. Fuel is cheap because they don't have the additives or polution control laws like we have. You talk about losing FREEDOMS, wait until you get to live in Belize! LOL! Buenas Suerte viejo!(good luck old man).

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#15745 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>And If Romney is elected We can still kiss our butts goodbye. There isnt any difference. There isnt a ballott box or political solution. We need a revolution. The country needs to fall apart into several different countries. If some state would decide to secede from the union I would become a resident.
I sold two of my parcels in Texas, but kept the third one....just in case.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15746 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a realist, You are a whiner. I will stay and fight for this country even if it cost me everything I have. You will cut and run. Your words not mine!
I will sell out and take my money and risk everything I have in order for my grandchildren to have a future. Ive got enough I could live comfortably the rest of my days if chose to stay here. I dont like what the USA has become. Yes sometimes its ok to know when to hold em or when to run away. I shure would like to get the H--l Out of dodge. Ill likely just buy something down there and give it to the kids. Im planning on liqudating most of my property & assetts and not owning anything by the time im 70. Let the children & grandchildren have it all.

Level 1

SE Michigan

#15747 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you keep sitting on your porch whining about all the bad. I am sure your Founding Father relative would be proud of you. He did something to change things when things were bad. Some choose to act others choose to whine......
"He did something to change things when things were bad."
Things weren't that bad??? Are you for real?? What kind of government were our founder fleeing and fighting against anyway? You think it was apicnic bath then?
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15748 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Beize is a pretty country. I have fished there many times. Belize has no military. Keep your bull dozer here they won't let you clear that jungle. The Mexican/Central American drug cartels run that country also. You and your family will do exactly what they say or you will end up missing. Fuel is cheap because they don't have the additives or polution control laws like we have. You talk about losing FREEDOMS, wait until you get to live in Belize! LOL! Buenas Suerte viejo!(good luck old man).
When I was just there We fed bananas to the cattle & water buffalo. I seen bulldozers working. seen & Smelled burning windrows of timber. Brought back memories of the 1960,s clearing the rice land in the Arkansas delta. In the USA you have to do exactly as your told.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15749 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I will sell out and take my money and risk everything I have in order for my grandchildren to have a future. Ive got enough I could live comfortably the rest of my days if chose to stay here. I dont like what the USA has become. Yes sometimes its ok to know when to hold em or when to run away. I shure would like to get the H--l Out of dodge. Ill likely just buy something down there and give it to the kids. Im planning on liqudating most of my property & assetts and not owning anything by the time im 70. Let the children & grandchildren have it all.
Kids growing up in Belize compared to the United States? Good luck with that one. You really never own anything in a third world country. ESPECIALLY land, when a native wants it or the government they just come and take it. Try explaining your FREEDOMS to them down there......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15750 Sep 18, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"He did something to change things when things were bad."
Things weren't that bad??? Are you for real?? What kind of government were our founder fleeing and fighting against anyway? You think it was apicnic bath then?
Read it again moron. Maybe you need a cup of coffee. I said he did things when things were bad. You jump to conclusions without gathering any facts just like liberals do!

Level 1

SE Michigan

#15751 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a realist, You are a whiner. I will stay and fight for this country even if it cost me everything I have. You will cut and run. Your words not mine!
You will stay and fight for this country. Unfortunately, the problem with that is you really don't know what you're fighting for. You have no concept of the lost freedoms we have already suffered, the wealth confiscation hard workers have dealt with or the nanny-state mentality that controls our lives. You would be fighting for a cause that maintains the destructionwe have already seen.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15752 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> When I was just there We fed bananas to the cattle & water buffalo. I seen bulldozers working. seen & Smelled burning windrows of timber. Brought back memories of the 1960,s clearing the rice land in the Arkansas delta. In the USA you have to do exactly as your told.
And in Belize you can do whatever you want? You are in for a rude awakening. Tu no sabes nada!
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15753 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Kids growing up in Belize compared to the United States? Good luck with that one. You really never own anything in a third world country. ESPECIALLY land, when a native wants it or the government they just come and take it. Try explaining your FREEDOMS to them down there......
The cherokee found the same thing here. If I own my land here why do I have to pay rent in the form of taxes every year. Anf they tell me how much the rent will be? And if I really own it why cant I do whatever I want with it. If Is sell a tree ot a load of gravel I must pay severance tax. I cant even clear out the fence rows on my land that is in the river bottoms because thay say its a wetland. And now the goverment dictated I must engage in commerce forcing me to purchase health care. In the coming years all sorts of similar bad legislation will follow. If i own my property why cant I refuse to rent to or hire someone because I dont like their race?
runescape

Paragould, AR

#15754 Sep 18, 2012
i love runescape add me as a friend my user name is joe blo89
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15755 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
You will stay and fight for this country. Unfortunately, the problem with that is you really don't know what you're fighting for. You have no concept of the lost freedoms we have already suffered, the wealth confiscation hard workers have dealt with or the nanny-state mentality that controls our lives. You would be fighting for a cause that maintains the destructionwe have already seen.
Well COWARD enjoy your trip to Belize with Churm. YOU have yet to name one FREEDOM you have lost. You are insane. Maybe Ron Paul can run for President of Belize and you two can sit in your huts watching birds while you are smoking dope. I doubt that he could even get enough votes in Belize to be a dog catcher. No tiene inteligente!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15756 Sep 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The cherokee found the same thing here. If I own my land here why do I have to pay rent in the form of taxes every year. Anf they tell me how much the rent will be? And if I really own it why cant I do whatever I want with it. If Is sell a tree ot a load of gravel I must pay severance tax. I cant even clear out the fence rows on my land that is in the river bottoms because thay say its a wetland. And now the goverment dictated I must engage in commerce forcing me to purchase health care. In the coming years all sorts of similar bad legislation will follow. If i own my property why cant I refuse to rent to or hire someone because I dont like their race?
Yes it sounds like you got it real rough. You should be packing for your move instead of typing. You don't have much longer, better hurry.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15757 Sep 18, 2012

September 15, 2012 – WASHINGTON - The latest round of quantitative easing announced Thursday by the Federal Reserve triggered a rating downgrade by Egan-Jones. Already the rating agency had warned on Wednesday when it affirmed the U.S. rating at AA that “QE3 will likely trigger a negative action.” Given that the outlook is already negative (AA-), a downgrade to AA- was the logical next step for the rating agency.“We are not receiving QE3 positively,” Vice President and co-manager of the ratings’ desk Bill Hassiepen told MNI Thursday, while the fiscal situation is a “nightmare.” While the Fed is seeking to support economic growth through its quantitative easing, Hassiepen argued that the central bank’s “massive monetization” is instead causing “sluggish to stagnant economic growth.” In fact, he expects growth to become stagnant within six months as a result of the Fed’s policy. The reason the country does not have a weaker rating, he said, is that it remains “the only viable reserve currency in the world.” The Federal Reserve Open market Committee said Thursday it “agreed today to increase policy accommodation by purchasing additional agency mortgage-backed securities at a pace of $40 billion per month,” but did not announce an end date. At the same time, it will continue its Operation Twist through the end of the year as it is currently scheduled, while “maintaining its existing policy of reinvesting principal payments from its holdings of agency debt and agency mortgage-backed securities in agency mortgage-backed securities.” The Federal Reserve’s “money printing,” Hassiepen said, has not “really contributed to the improvement in the general economy” so far. Instead, all it has done is increase inflation and the cost structure in the general economy, as will the new round of QE just announced Thursday.“We actually think this is going to cause unemployment, not employment,” he said. The Fed’s policy will reduce household’s disposable income and raising costs will also “lead companies to lay off people,” he said.“Let’s say six months from now, you might see job actions” in some of the more commodity-sensitive industries that are particularly vulnerable to an increase in commodity prices and a weak dollar, he predicted.“This is going to cause the economy to completely stagnate,” he said, expecting the effect to start within three or four months. He first expects a “rapid uptick in gasoline and food prices,” which will affect households’ disposable income. This in turn will take several months to work its way through into the general economy.“People are going to feel nostalgic for the 1.7% for the last quarter,” he said, referring to the second quarter GDP growth.“Unfortunately we have a Federal Reserve that simply does not recognize the inflationary impact of food and energy prices any longer,” he said. He expects another “massive uptick in the speculation in the strategic commodities and energy markets.” Speculators, he said, hedge themselves against a depreciating dollar by “boosting up the cost of the commodity.”“They have been doing it since 2004 and it’s worked,” he said. While the Fed’s policy is increasing the costs structure in the economy, he said wages are stagnant.“You don’t have the buying power in the economy,” he argued, and buying more securities won’t resolve that issue. Hassiepen also stressed that “the United States’ financial flexibility is almost gone given $16 trillion in debt,” which is 104% of GDP, and there is no real plan to put “the fiscal house under control.” In fact, even sequestration would not solve the problem of U.S. deficits, he said.-Forexlive
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15758 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
There is an application process for being a citizen of Belize. This is step number 2:

An application is required for anyone else. However, those who have lived in the country for five consecutive years, plan on continuing to live in the country, and are judged to be of a sound mind and character by the Immigration and Nationality Department, receive automatic citizenship upon the completion of their application.

Sound mind and character disqualifies YOU. I guess you can always over stay your visitors visa like illegals do here! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
320 nth 3rd st 12 min guest 5
Dumb guys who choose ugly women 37 min Bully Ray 10
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 1 hr Doug77 2,158
peace tabernacle 1 hr guest 5
Messages from a Baptist pastor to you! 1 hr guest 10
DODGES chicken store 1 hr customer 4
biggest breasts in Paragould 2 hr davebigdave 1
Ashley Madison site Sat Well 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance