Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14071 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can leave yourself, and your family out of this if it would save you some embarrassment.
It won't! You can put your family in this if it will make them smarter and not a burden on society.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14072 Aug 21, 2012
Obama is an EPIC FAILURE and a danger to America! If he was ALL white nobody would vote for him, nobody....

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14073 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't recognize facts, can you?
You're accusing others of "spinning" yet you're the one trying to equivocate decade-old pieces of legislation for the and predictable failures of liberalism.
Please tell me, what "decade-old pieces of legislation" have you identified, that you are referring to.

And please explain what these continued "failures of liberalism" consist of.

Lastly, what data do you use to compute the alleged predictability of this phenomenon?

United States

#14074 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, what "decade-old pieces of legislation" have you identified, that you are referring to.
And please explain what these continued "failures of liberalism" consist of.
Lastly, what data do you use to compute the alleged predictability of this phenomenon?
Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14075 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
He's high!

Level 1

Location hidden

#14076 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Can't even remember what you posted today? Wow, you're problems go far beyond your liberal ways of thinking....
It must be one Hell of a coincidence that you and Reality Check
think so much alike write a whole lot alike, one of you gets your back to the wall, the other pops in. Get the other pined to the wall then they just start avoiding questions all together.

Yep-----strange indeed, an it happens so often too.

Weird

United States

#14077 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be one Hell of a coincidence that you and Reality Check
think so much alike write a whole lot alike, one of you gets your back to the wall, the other pops in. Get the other pined to the wall then they just start avoiding questions all together.
Yep-----strange indeed, an it happens so often too.
Weird
This coming from someone who just posted "Beats the hell out of me," in response to a question. Or did you forget that you posted that as well?
Girl V

United States

#14079 Aug 21, 2012
REALY wrote:
<quoted text>No but I will tell you that he PROMISED to get us out of the Middle East. It's a 15 hour flight. He has had 4 YEARS and we are still there! Obama is dangerous to America.
How is he more dangerous to or country than a right wing extremist and a Mormon

Level 1

Location hidden

#14080 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from someone who just posted "Beats the hell out of me," in response to a question. Or did you forget that you posted that as well?
"Beats the hell out of me: that was the answer to the question dumb ass. Let me dumb it down for you, It means> I don,t know'''''''''

United States

#14081 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Beats the hell out of me: that was the answer to the question dumb ass. Let me dumb it down for you, It means> I don,t know'''''''''
You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#14082 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
Looks like senator Akin just cost you bitches the presidential race.
As they say in Missouri: Show Me. BTW, Akin is not a senator, is that wishful thinking on your part?
Girl V

United States

#14083 Aug 21, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
As they say in Missouri: Show Me. BTW, Akin is not a senator, is that wishful thinking on your part?
whatever he is you guys are gonna make it to where not a single woman can vote for you guys

Level 1

Location hidden

#14084 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
I would bet when you are not on Topix you are writing speeches for the Republican party.

Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14085 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he more dangerous to or country than a right wing extremist and a Mormon
You sound like a racist.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14086 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever he is you guys are gonna make it to where not a single woman can vote for you guys
We only want the smart women to vote for us. That leaves you out.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#14087 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet when you are not on Topix you are writing speeches for the Republican party.
And what do you do carry their water?

Level 1

Location hidden

#14088 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist.
Since when did "Mormons" and "extremist" become a race?
Girl V

United States

#14089 Aug 21, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>We only want the smart women to vote for us. That leaves you out.
What "smart" woman is gonna vote for some one who wants to take away her sovernity over her own body. Republicans talk about freedom all the time, but you want to tske it away from women

Blytheville, AR

#14090 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What "smart" woman is gonna vote for some one who wants to take away her sovernity over her own body. Republicans talk about freedom all the time, but you want to tske it away from women
It's true that in the cases of rape and incest, women should have the right to an abortion, but an abortion shouldn't be allowed just because the woman doesn't want to ruin her figure or take care of a baby. Those things should've been taken into consideration first.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14091 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
No, no, no, I did not say I "know everything".

I said you don't know anything.

You do not have to be smart to know that,,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming deniers 16 min guest 18
nick burks and megan fields 22 min guest 1
play the word game (Nov '08) 54 min luci 12,842
Spring lambdin 1 hr U KNOW ME 1
Racial history in Paragould, Greene Co. (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 78
frito lay 2 hr English Guru 6
Paragould : The black welfare city 3 hr guest 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages