MCL is actually a man named Fred!

Posted in the Paragould Forum

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

#1 Jan 14, 2011
I have no evidence whatsoever to support this claim but who needs that to blame someone?
Guest Boats

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 15, 2011
BoatsNHoes wrote:
I have no evidence whatsoever to support this claim but who needs that to blame someone?
So you've been flirting with someone named "Fred"? Do you have something you need to tell us drunk Joe? lmao!

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 15, 2011
I always thought MCL was What.

“The GOP Is Organized Hypocrisy”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2011
I read this the day it was created, but I've been a bit busy with this thing called work; not to be confused with repeating Beck jabberwocky on Topix all day...every day.:)

What we have here my fellow erudite liberals is the classic case of suppressive desire; which, as you know, is usually overcompensated by portraying themselves as being the exact opposite of the behavior they display. BoatsNHoes is obviously fantasizing about a transgender man named Fred. Let's all join together and support BoatsNHoes in his newfound freedom of being out of the closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary - The making of a President. 4 min Jake Bernard 72
Stop making dumb people famous! 20 min Disclaimer 1
vegas tans 32 min Guest 10
RNR Wheels (Nov '12) 39 min Guest 9
wreck 57 min Guest 9
jake w/ monster tattoo on face 1 hr Really 3
Brandy Woodall Baker 1 hr Guest 1
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 18 hr screwed or nah 673
More from around the web

Paragould People Search