I am in love w/ a married man. N hes not happy but he wont leave.

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 142 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
sleepless

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

I hv been n love w/ this man frm the first time a laid eyes on him,he was so handsome n charming,& so much fun.He was nt always married. But sh*t happens n life takes us n other directions, U get someone prego&vice-vera,u marry young 4 all the wrng reasons n u drift apart. But u jus keep bumpin n2 each other over the yrs, like its fate. I kno beyond a shadow of a doubt that he does love me. No matter wats keeping him there. but I will win in the end, ill b the last 1 standing
lol

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

what makes you think he isn't happy because he tells you so or is it just a hunch youve made up in your head LOL leave the guy alone he has a family and obviously that means more to him than the past with you does or he wouldnt be there. Obviously the things that happened in life that took you different directions happened because you werent supposed to be together. So take a seat and leave the man alone because a home wrecker ends up with a wrecked home
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

yeah u dont want to be a homewrecker just put your self in the wifes shoes u would be hurt too if your husband left u for another woman

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

You're acting plumb stupid. He's married with a family. You're living in a fantasy world and it's only going to break your heart eventually so you'd better wake up now and get on with your life. Don't go around making a fool of yourself thinking it's meant to be with you all. Move on. Live your life because he's living his. You're better than to be his secret lover I hope.
Shawn A DeBoard

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

girl if he is with his wife you are only a joy toy and trust me on this, To be a joy toy yea its fun but comes with zero long turm value oh~yea for kicks you crush his standing and yours among the people care about you part~mentlize this you are his wife would you find much value from your life if the man you took your valls with would rather have a forbiden flang with an around the way girl than to be with the person he promosed to spend the rest of his life with hum sounds to me like a player and girl you are just a string on the guitar of his wondering ways time to step away!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Shawn A DeBoard wrote:
girl if he is with his wife you are only a joy toy and trust me on this, To be a joy toy yea its fun but comes with zero long turm value oh~yea for kicks you crush his standing and yours among the people care about you part~mentlize this you are his wife would you find much value from your life if the man you took your valls with would rather have a forbiden flang with an around the way girl than to be with the person he promosed to spend the rest of his life with hum sounds to me like a player and girl you are just a string on the guitar of his wondering ways time to step away!
Thanks, I couldn't have said it better. She needs to put herself in the wife's place, and the children as well.
Could it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Could the reason you keep running into each other be that you live in the same area? If you lived in the same area, it only makes sense that you're going to bump into each other. Go to the same stores, or have kids in the same schools. Maybe you're reading more into the encounters than there really is.

If he isn't happy with his wife, and if he truely loved you more than he did her then he would be with you. It all comes down to what means more to someone, what do they want to hang on to more? Are you more important to him than she is? Must not be or he'd be with you. Does he love you more? Must not, or he'd be with you. Do you make him happier? Must not, because he's with her.

Sometimes people just think they want what they can't have. Mostly for the challenge of winning something, or getting something new and different.

Have you ever wanted something so bad, thought it was perfect for you, and then when you get it, and you've had it for awhile it just doesn't mean as much to you anymore? When you first get that new car you baby it, you take great care of it, proud of it. After a year or so it's not as important. You don't wash it as often, you don't feel as proud of it. You get so used to having it that you miss that "exciting" feeling you had when you first got it, so it looses it's importance to you.

Maybe that's what this guy is doing. Maybe he is drawn to the excitement, rather than the long term "ownership". If he can build a family and have his entire life invested in them and still be drawn to something differet, what would keep him from doing the same thing with you ? His family is more valuable yet you want him to walk away from them to be with someone who he has no investment. When you don't invest anything into something, you don't value it as much.

He must be happy with his wife and family otherwise he would not be with her. Especially if he was as interented in you as you want to believe he is. Who would drive a beat up truck when someone is offering them a free ferrari? Answer: the one who has sentimental value and attachment to that pick up truck.A ferrari might be attractive and be fun to ride in once in awhile, but the price you have to pay to own it is too high so you never make the investment.
Awake

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

I do appreciate all ur feedback. I dont appreciate being compared to a car or being called a homewrecker. Ive never asked him to leave her, and the kid he has isnt w/ her. So im not trying to break up nobodys family. I reached out to yal for help, not to be bashed or scrutinized. I get enuf of that offline. I just love him and i cnt stop. But i would never hurt anyone to get wat I want.I understand yal r trying to help me w ur advice. I kno its a stupid pipe dream, so i guess i will just cont bein a dirty lil secret. B-cuz id rather go on hearing his lies than 2 go on living w/out him. sincerely anonymous

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Awake wrote:
I do appreciate all ur feedback. I dont appreciate being compared to a car or being called a homewrecker. Ive never asked him to leave her, and the kid he has isnt w/ her. So im not trying to break up nobodys family. I reached out to yal for help, not to be bashed or scrutinized. I get enuf of that offline. I just love him and i cnt stop. But i would never hurt anyone to get wat I want.I understand yal r trying to help me w ur advice. I kno its a stupid pipe dream, so i guess i will just cont bein a dirty lil secret. B-cuz id rather go on hearing his lies than 2 go on living w/out him. sincerely anonymous
you dont never repeat never, air your dirty laundry on topix, that was your second mistake, and you will now pay for it in spades. hope you have a thick skin.
lol

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

your an idiot. Regardless of who he has children with the wife is still a part of that family so you my dear skank ARE a homewrecker and an ignorant one at that if you are unaware! If you really loved him you would leave him alone what you love is yourself and your own happiness is more important so that makes you a SELFISH homewrecker. Seriously there are a million other men in the world what makes you think you deserve one that belongs to someone else. The fact that you are willing to share him in and of itself shows what kind of nastiness you are made of. Make sure you know where the free clinic is because if he is doin you behind his wifes back im willin to bet you arent the only one and should expect a rash sooner or later!
Im In Love With A Married

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Woman - my wife!
baby

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

Hey I understand she gotg pregnant, but he didnt have to marry her. If he told u that ,then he was lieing to u. Be honest with urself. Move on. U only run into him because u want too.Its very clear if he loved u like u love him he would be with u. But he has a family, move on. Its not healthy to keep dreamimg of something that will not happen. U r the one who will suffer by waiting. He goes home at night & lays beside his wife.
wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

You are a wrong. You have no self -esteem. Get out of that role. Think more of urself and ull b respected by men. Then and only then will u find someone who loves u enuf to make u his one and only. I was a homewrecker once. Then I got married and received my karma. I have since regained my self confidence and re-married. We have been married 5 awesome years. U can find ur happiness somewhere outside of someone elses family. I am not bashing you. I have been who u are. Even if he isnt happy, the fact is he IS MARRIED. you need to soul search and realize ur better than second best. When you are the wife and its done to you, you will realize the hurt u r causing.
guester

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

sleepless wrote:
I hv been n love w/ this man frm the first time a laid eyes on him,he was so handsome n charming,& so much fun.He was nt always married. But sh*t happens n life takes us n other directions, U get someone prego&vice-vera,u marry young 4 all the wrng reasons n u drift apart. But u jus keep bumpin n2 each other over the yrs, like its fate. I kno beyond a shadow of a doubt that he does love me. No matter wats keeping him there. but I will win in the end, ill b the last 1 standing
He does'nt want your uneducated kind. Please complete all of your words, it makes you look stupid.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

sleepless wrote:
you will go you hell

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

guester wrote:
<quoted text>He does'nt want your uneducated kind. Please complete all of your words, it makes you look stupid.
Perhaps the word sound or the word seem would fit better than the word look if we are getting picky.
yes

Caraway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

Honey, if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you. Right now it's his wife, if he did eventually leave her, are you really stupid enough to believe he'd treat you any better than her? A man either has morals or he doesn't, this one clearly doesn't.

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

sleepless wrote:
If it is about winning, why not let his wife know that he loves you, you love him and he does not love her.
Looker

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

He will never leave. You will always be considered the easy other woman. He loves the control he has over you. And at the same time he loves how weak you really are. Just move on. Try not going for the easy sex and try a relationship with a single man.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

What's this married mans first name?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lots of new residents in Paragould. From Memphi... 5 min guest 46
Is Langston not seeking re-election 6 min guest 5
Paragould's finest lowlifes 8 min guest 20
Charlie Ward. where is he now? 21 min Just sayin 2
Greene Co jail administrator 42 min being concerned 1
how to pass a pee test fast! 44 min Ash 7
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr luci 9,981

Search the Paragould Forum:
•••
•••