Is coon season in on the east side of Paragould?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dob

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Just wondering, I'm really in the mood for coon hunting.
U betcha

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Needs to be
Rebel

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Yes get your white hoods and capes and let's go hunting I heard there is more on the north side tho
AdamWest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 26, 2012
No it's goon hunting you dint have to single out just the blacks get em all lol
Evil

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 26, 2012
How much do you get for a coon skin? I say a huge coon at Jordans, had his U haul packed and leaving with two white skanks. Good riddins.

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 26, 2012
A fat racist and a skinny racist jump off a cliff. Who wins? Society

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
To keep from getting in trouble. They have to be in your house........I guess you could lure them in with a nasty fat girl. They especially likes blonds. But they got to be at least 200 pounds. Or open your curtains and let them see your big t.v. That would do it. And I wouldn't shoot to kill, I would shoot him in the dik. That way he would really suffer. And an extra bonus. You would get his stealing hand too,cause they are always checking their dik...I guess to make sure it hasn't rotted off.
Kernel Sanders

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 27, 2012
I got me a good coon dawg. Tree a coon in nothing flat.

Paragould, AR

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Save the dogs for the next hunt. These woods is full of them.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 28, 2012
2 black thugs wanted for robbing Walmart in Jonesboro .... Imagine that

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
2 black thugs wanted for robbing Walmart in Jonesboro .... Imagine that
Another ignorant, redneck, racist hiding on Topix....Imagine that.
local

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Another ignorant, redneck, racist hiding on Topix....Imagine that.
why dont you go rob and kill some old person...will that make you feel better? we all know you coons wont fight or try to kill someone your age...now scurry back to your fat baby mammy and suk that tit

Paragould, AR

#14 Nov 30, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you go rob and kill some old person...will that make you feel better? we all know you coons wont fight or try to kill someone your age...now scurry back to your fat baby mammy and suk that tit
You really should stop dating your sister. Your cousin might get jealous.
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/mkrock... [term]=funny%20redneck&fil ters[primary]=images&sort= 1&o=37
Terri

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2012
You people make me sick !!! There is so much more white trash around here !!! Grow up !!!

Bardwell, TX

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Lmao
conf

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Terri wrote:
You people make me sick !!! There is so much more white trash around here !!! Grow up !!!
Actually there's not. Not violent white trash. Stupid yes. The violence seems to be in the blacks.
I was raised here, I have never hated blacks until Katrina. Now all those thugs have moved here with their hate and thug mentality and I hate them all.
Hmmmm

Paragould, AR

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Wont surprise me one bit if the thugs that did the smash and grab at Paragould walmart today are the same black thugs that hit the Jonesboro Walmart last week.
Nathan bedford forest

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Yall let them in and now your paying for it.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Bush had the right idea, leave those coons in Louisiana in azz deep water and let them learn how it like to fend for their self and not have everything handed to them on a plater but nooooooo the do goobers had to bring the coon thugs up here and they liked it so well they stayed and now we are paying the price.

Round them all up and take'em back to new Orleans where they belong.
peaches

Clarkton, MO

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Ignorant ppl lmbo. Why don't u ppl go do something productive and knit me a sweater.. kyky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dragstrip 7 min Red Spencer 9
bartender 13 min Angela 7
Vote Judge Jerry Shipman 35 min blue ribbon 37
Elizabeth friar and Jared fields 1 hr guest 19
Fire in Paragould (Feb '14) 1 hr Little Rock conne... 99
Paragould's finest lowlifes 2 hr ha! 46
Republican Obsession with making it harder to Vote 4 hr Guest 31
Will the Paragould School Board 23 hr Judge judy 87
Paragould Dating
Find my Match