First Prev
of 7
Next Last
was there

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2011
I seen the frito lay man hit a customer first at Wal-Mart this morning. Who else seen it?
Not there

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2011
I wasn't there. If this happened he should be held accountable. He works for a company and should be reported to them. I doubt they want employee wearing their name and hitting customers. Report to frito lay if you have name.
was there

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Don't know his name but I'm sure I can find out. He is the one that is always there in the mornings
guest

Calhan, CO

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Why did he hit them? Some people should be hit.
GUEST

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
You may be right. But nobody should be working for someone at a public place and do that. That is so unheard of. Seems to me the frito lay guy doesn't like his job to much because that is grounds for termination.
friend

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2011
You people can say what you want, but the walmart video doesnt lie. The frito lay guy was provoked and was hit first. He is trying to do his job, and this guy started it on him. He is a valuable employee to frito lay and i would stand behind him in any character battle against that other person.
was there

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2011
Who is them? It was one person he hit not them.
was there

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Your right it don't lie and I seen it also I am a character witness. I saw him hit that guy first so say what u want. It's all going to.com e out.
friend

Frisco, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2011
You can't be a character witness, you don't even understand that meaning. You say saw it, that makes you an eye witness, so you already don't have your facts straight.
what ever

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2011
friend wrote:
You people can say what you want, but the walmart video doesnt lie. The frito lay guy was provoked and was hit first. He is trying to do his job, and this guy started it on him. He is a valuable employee to frito lay and i would stand behind him in any character battle against that other person.
you say he was provoked, how exactly? Was he hit or pushed? If not then he was not provoked. Some people like to start crap then cry like a b***ch.
Whatever

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2011
Dude I see the frito man owning the the roofing business..Its all on tape and chip guy didnt throw first punch...Plus I was there to see it all...Why would any act that way in fron of kids? He was cussing the whole time ..I was getting ready to leave the asile because of the profanity when all heck broke loose...Got a new name for your new bussiness...Frito Laying shingles roofing..I know you dont need me to be a witness with the video and all but if you do frito guy just let me know I will..
amnesia

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Which WalMart?
what ever

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2011
Whatever wrote:
Dude I see the frito man owning the the roofing business..Its all on tape and chip guy didnt throw first punch...Plus I was there to see it all...Why would any act that way in fron of kids? He was cussing the whole time ..I was getting ready to leave the asile because of the profanity when all heck broke loose...Got a new name for your new bussiness...Frito Laying shingles roofing..I know you dont need me to be a witness with the video and all but if you do frito guy just let me know I will..
your right frito man should have composed himself better because of kids and in public. You don't know what you are talking about. Stand behind him now that's funny. Lol
here

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2011
Yeah i would like to know to
where

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2011
amnesia wrote:
Which WalMart?
paragould.
well now

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2011
friend wrote:
You people can say what you want, but the walmart video doesnt lie. The frito lay guy was provoked and was hit first. He is trying to do his job, and this guy started it on him. He is a valuable employee to frito lay and i would stand behind him in any character battle against that other person.
do you even know the other person? Not hear say. If you don't then you should not say so quick to judge.
crap

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2011
Whatever wrote:
Dude I see the frito man owning the the roofing business..Its all on tape and chip guy didnt throw first punch...Plus I was there to see it all...Why would any act that way in fron of kids? He was cussing the whole time ..I was getting ready to leave the asile because of the profanity when all heck broke loose...Got a new name for your new bussiness...Frito Laying shingles roofing..I know you dont need me to be a witness with the video and all but if you do frito guy just let me know I will..
you are so full of crap. He can't take the business over. Maybe he's not as innocent as he puts on
friend

Frisco, TX

#18 Mar 19, 2011
Yes I do know both, I don't Have any need to judge. The other person proves himself over and over again
Overton

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2011
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>your right frito man should have composed himself better because of kids and in public. You don't know what you are talking about. Stand behind him now that's funny. Lol
frito man did compose himself the other guy was the one who came into store with his 2 kids and was using profanity in front of his own kids! Frito man was walking away from him and the guy hit him from behind. Those kids are in a very sad situation being taught to act like that.
here

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2011
Look like a possible self defence situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women beaters 17 min XYZ 5
Julie Massey brown Harwell 52 min Pfft 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 34,437
Which school is better? Paragould VS Tech 1 hr Parent 9
How can you look in the mirror and be happy 2 hr been there 4
Shepherd's Fold Ministries (Nov '12) 4 hr Guest 71
Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold , a.k.a. Triple C (Sep '08) 5 hr guest 209

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages