thats awesome

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I've never had one before, is there any sort of permits that need to be obtained? Any other advice?

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Property owners must contact City Clerk Office to register the property.
Limited to 4 in calendar year
Can only be conducted between hours 6am-6pm and limited to run for two consecutive days.
Any signs must be picked up within 24 hours of end sale.
1st violation of ordinance is fine of $50-$100.
thats awesome

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
I'm assuming that by property owners you mean the property being sold, not the property where it's being held, correct?

Thanks for all the info!

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 2, 2012
You register property address where the sale will be held at. They want the information so if any complaints come in. In past complaints due to traffic came in so they made the ordinance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
random thought... other than racism... hate and... 18 min Metal Junkie 4
cold case murder on 5th an morgan (Oct '15) 2 hr guest 15
Black kids at Paragould water park 3 hr guest 126
looking for a male pug for stud service (Aug '11) 5 hr Jendrickmarval 69
Global warming deniers 17 hr vote Trumpf 30
play the word game (Nov '08) 19 hr luci 12,848
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 19 hr luci 2,753

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages