racist lawn ornaments
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
duh

United States

#46 Jun 30, 2013
In the immortal words of Glen Frey, "Get over it".

No one cares.

Paragould, AR

#48 Jun 30, 2013
I don't like my yard art painted. It makes it look cheap.

Paragould, AR

#49 Jun 30, 2013
I saw a little black girl in a restaurant today carrying a white doll. Is that racist? I am white and had a black baby doll when I was little. I loved it. Is that racist? No to both.

United States

#50 Jun 30, 2013
guest wrote:
I saw a little black girl in a restaurant today carrying a white doll. Is that racist? I am white and had a black baby doll when I was little. I loved it. Is that racist? No to both.
Amen! You are so right. I did too. It shows our parents weren't raising us to see others any differently.

Paragould, AR

#51 Jun 30, 2013
That's what I said. You need to reread my post.
omg wrote:
<quoted text>that is racist, that implies a racist name that people use to degrade a certain race. A child eating a watermelon is simply that, no matter what race the child is.

Paragould, AR

#52 Jun 30, 2013
You are a freaking shitstirrer. Since when is it racist for black children to eat watermelon? Seems to me YOU are the one with racist thoughts flowing through your small brain. Get a freaking life.
Anonymous wrote:
I passed a roadside stand today in Paragould that sold produce and lawn ornaments, some of which were effigies of black children eating watermelons and other egregiously racist statues. If you want to see pictures, go to this page and scroll down through the comments: http://dlisted.com/2013/06/29/open-post-hoste...
lawn ornament fan

Gregory, AR

#54 Jul 1, 2013
The lawn ornaments are located in Paragould on the corner of HWY 49 & 412. They have white kids, gnomes, black kids, even have asian themed ornaments, animals and collegiate statues...heaven forbid haha.

The best ornament they've had I would have to say was the black cow on the very corner the week after the calf was shot by our local police force in the parking lot across from the stand. I know it was horrible that the calf was shot but I couldnt help but giggle when I saw that they had this by the road the following week.
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/tracy.s.stroud
lawn ornament fan

Gregory, AR

#55 Jul 1, 2013
OH & dont forget the 8 ft tall BLACK rooster they have. Racist? or just down right funny?
bubba

United States

#56 Jul 1, 2013
lawn ornament fan wrote:
The lawn ornaments are located in Paragould on the corner of HWY 49 & 412. They have white kids, gnomes, black kids, even have asian themed ornaments, animals and collegiate statues...heaven forbid haha.

The best ornament they've had I would have to say was the black cow on the very corner the week after the calf was shot by our local police force in the parking lot across from the stand. I know it was horrible that the calf was shot but I couldnt help but giggle when I saw that they had this by the road the following week.
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/tracy.s.stroud
Dam, y'all have some trigger happy psychotic cops huh? How hard is it to rope and subdue a calf? None at all. I can't stand psychotic people with a gun and a badge. The ones that did that sound like blood thirsty murderers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time for paragould to wake up 1 hr bbc 38
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr General Nuisance 36,052
gct no shame 2 hr Citizen 4
Looking To Donate Some Sports Memorabilia 2 hr Jake 1
Anyone know about the True Warriors club in jon... (May '15) 2 hr The boss 2
garrett's law-what do you know? (Nov '09) 7 hr Rhonda-my real name 32
Is Megan Emmons a Ho? (Oct '08) 10 hr Thatmegreen 11

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance