racist lawn ornaments
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I passed a roadside stand today in Paragould that sold produce and lawn ornaments, some of which were effigies of black children eating watermelons and other egregiously racist statues. If you want to see pictures, go to this page and scroll down through the comments: http://dlisted.com/2013/06/29/open-post-hoste...
Omg

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Like black kids can't like watermelon? Get the hell over it- geez
Paragould

Paragould, AR

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I passed a roadside stand today in Paragould that sold produce and lawn ornaments, some of which were effigies of black children eating watermelons and other egregiously racist statues. If you want to see pictures, go to this page and scroll down through the comments: http://dlisted.com/2013/06/29/open-post-hoste...
damn! got to have one of those. did they have any lawn jockeys, that is my favorite?
Amber

Redlands, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Omg wrote:
Like black kids can't like watermelon? Get the hell over it- geez
----------
Hello, kiddo. I know it's tough to think, and ignorance is much more fun to roll around in. But this reeks of racism, sorry your brain's too dehydrated from Arkansas meth to realize it. Oh I bet you have black friend, so you can't be racist right? Does your mom starch your white pointy hood?

Paragould, AR

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>----------
Hello, kiddo. I know it's tough to think, and ignorance is much more fun to roll around in. But this reeks of racism, sorry your brain's too dehydrated from Arkansas meth to realize it. Oh I bet you have black friend, so you can't be racist right? Does your mom starch your white pointy hood?
Would it be racist if it was white kid eating watermelon or a Mexican kid or one of those squint eyed kids?
It's a yard ornament , no more , no less. They are all colors , but you think it's racism because those are black.
Be careful your ignorance is showing.
My wife has teeth

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jun 29, 2013
IT'S ARKANSAS. The only books they read is how to cook meth without burning your 10 kids.

Paragould, AR

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Really?? I gotta tell you...what's really racist is your mentality. It's your mind that saw a racist image instead of what the lawn ornament actually portrayed....a child eating a piece of watermelon.
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
----------

Paragould, AR

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Your mentality doesn't cosist of hatred, huh? M o r o n.
My wife has teeth wrote:
IT'S ARKANSAS. The only books they read is how to cook meth without burning your 10 kids.

Paragould, AR

#10 Jun 29, 2013
*consist

Paragould, AR

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Its just a ornament. I have seen yard ornaments like this for 40+ years. Its just a color. If yard ornaments were only white ppl would pitch a fit. Maybe African American don't want white yard ornaments in their yard. Get over the its racism crap. If we are going to start complaint everything racism then I call racism because we don't have a national holiday, we don't have a Caucasian scholarship fund. See how silly it is.

Paragould, AR

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Those ordiments hve been around for many years, my grandparents had several, thnk u need to grow up!!!! Ppl make too much of somethig tht is so little!! Go ahead strew up some crap!!'
zipy I A

Asheboro, NC

#14 Jun 30, 2013
That yard ornament is now President of the United States you doofus...go to work and get a life
The Joker

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Screw you whiney monkeys. Do you know the little known truth that your hero Abraham Lincoln the great emancipator planned to send all freed slaves to
Central America?
If only he had followed through with the plan.
turtle face

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2013
I would love to have an ornament of a black kid picking cotton.

Paragould, AR

#17 Jun 30, 2013
turtle face wrote:
I would love to have an ornament of a black kid picking cotton.
I wd like to see you drag a cotton sack through the fields and break your back picking.
turtle face

Tyler, TX

#18 Jun 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I wd like to see you drag a cotton sack through the fields and break your back picking.
I could handle the pick sack as long as i didn't have all my little children riding on top of it.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jun 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping at least one person from Paragould is not a racist. Thank you for speaking up. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Krystal

Pearcy, AR

#20 Jun 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Is a Mexican lawn ornament of a Mexican in a pancho and sambro racist too? You are so stupid. If their was not a little black lawn ornament then people would say that is racist because their is only white ones. I drive past this place almost every single day do you know what I see when I pass? Some angels, razorback stuff and a child eating a watermelon. I think you are the one who is a bit racist.
Paragould

Paragould, AR

#21 Jun 30, 2013
DixieNightmares wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping at least one person from Paragould is not a racist. Thank you for speaking up. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
oh I am, I toss and turn for
1 or 2 min. worrying about what you may think of me.
The Joker

Blytheville, AR

#24 Jun 30, 2013
DixieNightmares wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several big fat white chicks that love em, so no not all of us are that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just wanna eat some pus#y 6 hr John 1
Single mother in need of Christmas help 7 hr guest 289
What kind of d**ks do you like to suck tallboyi... 7 hr tallboy 1
The America I want to live in 7 hr tallboy 168
Why are so many veterans homeless ? 9 hr Guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr BARNEYII 33,408
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 11 hr TruthTroll 85

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance