First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noseitall

Paragould, AR

#42 Aug 10, 2010
If it is so skanky in Carriage Hill, then why the hell do you all know all about it? Sounds like you have looked at all of the houses and even recently driven through the new part. Why would anyone drive around looking at a neighborhood that they feel is not up to par? If you think it is so below your standards, then why do you know so much about it? I'm on to you dumbarse.

Paragould, AR

#43 Aug 12, 2010
noseitall wrote:
If it is so skanky in Carriage Hill, then why the hell do you all know all about it? Sounds like you have looked at all of the houses and even recently driven through the new part. Why would anyone drive around looking at a neighborhood that they feel is not up to par? If you think it is so below your standards, then why do you know so much about it? I'm on to you dumbarse.
Well to answer your question, it's like watching monkeys in the zoo. I drive out there just to look at all of the wierd people. You sure have some winners in Carriage Hills.
noseitall

Paragould, AR

#44 Aug 12, 2010
Why don't you put a sign in your car window the next time you are out here. You can just put "guest". We will know who you are. We would like for you to meet our welcoming committee. We don't want you to leave the zoo without your souvineir.

Paragould, AR

#45 Aug 12, 2010
noseitall wrote:
Why don't you put a sign in your car window the next time you are out here. You can just put "guest". We will know who you are. We would like for you to meet our welcoming committee. We don't want you to leave the zoo without your souvineir.
Oh I know who you are, you was the wierdest of all. A real goofy one, you were. We still laugh when we talk about you. And what's that smell all about?
noseitall

Paragould, AR

#46 Aug 12, 2010
That's me, you figured it out. Now bring yourself out here and receive your parting gift. I will be waiting. Hurry.
whatever

Burlingame, CA

#47 Aug 13, 2010
It's Keith Bayird, he doesn't live out there and that is a small community with over 450 homes and families there, the stip mall will be great for any business, maybe a good place to buy milk and groceries since it's far from town

Paragould, AR

#48 Aug 13, 2010
noseitall wrote:
That's me, you figured it out. Now bring yourself out here and receive your parting gift. I will be waiting. Hurry.
Hey Monkey, you would fall over dead if I came back to get my parting gift. You talk big, but I know who you are, and I know you are a certified goofball. Most of your neighbors, think you are real cooney! Hey, and guess what, I know you are!
noseitall

Paragould, AR

#49 Aug 14, 2010
Just put a sign in your window and come out and see.
colorcoder

Paragould, AR

#50 Aug 14, 2010
no not keith white. Keith Bayiard. Don't know and don't care if I spelled that jerk's name right either!!!!

Paragould, AR

#51 Aug 15, 2010
noseitall wrote:
Just put a sign in your window and come out and see.
You already know who I am, you just don't know it yet!

Little Rock, AR

#52 Aug 16, 2010
CARRIAGE HILLS DOESN'T HAVE A BOARD, BUT I WISH WE WOULD GET ONE AND MAKE OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY GATED SO ALL THE CRAZY PEOPLE WOULD STAY OUT OF HERE ON HALLOWEEN. WE CAN'T EVEN PUT OUR GARBAGE OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE PICKUP BECAUSE THEY COME OUT AN GO THROUGH IT. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SICK!! BUT I DO LIKE MAKING ABOUT $350.00 OFF OF THEM EVERY TIME I HAVE A GARAGE SELL!!
Say it aint so

Paragould, AR

#53 Aug 16, 2010
Yea wrote:
Yes, Keith bayird is building a strip mall in front of carriage hills. The stores are yet to be known cause he is prolly just gonna rent the stores out. He's the same guy that owns bayird motors and preowned automart. Knowing the way he does business, it wil prolly be a very nice establishment.
I live in carriage hills and am not rich don't know about queers in the neighborhood but there are alot of motorcycles. If bayird is responsible for the strip mall it won't be long until we have yet another that's a dandy deal car lot. 49 N is starting to look like 412 E.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haleigh Bowers 50 min Old Friend 1
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 56 min luci 1,969
is Tiffany Dicus the east bard sasquatch (Aug '10) 1 hr guest 30
leonard theis 1 hr gina 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 30,901
Rob Wilson 3 hr sara 75
does anyone enjoy their job?? 4 hr guest 1
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE