Meth Recipe Sponsored by Local Police...

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Satan owns my stereo”

Since: Oct 08

Paraphiliagould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Coxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot "poo-poo" and "pee-pee."
Did you know there is literally a method of recycling crystal meth that seriously involves filtering it back out from the urine of junkies? http://www.mappsd.org/Urine%20Extraction%20La... I used to know a bathtub type cook that got into that, he had gallons of other people's urine in his basement area. There can't possibly be a more disgusting drug, and how desperate must your addiction be to do something that was recycled from another human's waste?

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Nihilist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there is literally a method of recycling crystal meth that seriously involves filtering it back out from the urine of junkies? http://www.mappsd.org/Urine%20Extraction%20La... I used to know a bathtub type cook that got into that, he had gallons of other people's urine in his basement area. There can't possibly be a more disgusting drug, and how desperate must your addiction be to do something that was recycled from another human's waste?
I forgot about that. But OMG you're right. That is gross, but it is being done

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

For a really great high, try these:

ammonium sulfate
ammonium chloride
ammonium phosphate
calcium carbonate
monocalcium phosphate

Since: Sep 08

Here and there, drifter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

this is modern age we have shake-n-bake now....
AlbertHofmann

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

I prefer shrooms!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I guess I get a better kick out of things like... Buying food for my kids, and paying bills.. Call me weird, but I find it more pleasing to spend money on things like that...

And recycling urine... GROSS.. I never knew something like that was even possible. Makes you stop and think what was behind the method where someone actually tried to do that... wow.. yuk!!
ccc

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I am sure these "Chemists" are all well schooled. Think about it fools.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I dare someone to go to the police station an request a copy of the recipe! LOL
Sheesh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

I dare someone to just go read it. Then they would know what idiots some of the folks on here are. It is not a meth recipe folks...really, go read it.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Sheesh wrote:
I dare someone to just go read it. Then they would know what idiots some of the folks on here are. It is not a meth recipe folks...really, go read it.
Sounds like to me that you already did.. lol.. There isn't no way I would.. lol
it me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

Fake name wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, well put. Just the ingredients, not the "directions." .... Sheesh I never even heard of Meth till I moved here... It is something that is way out of control. Im glad I never considered it a "hobby."
go to califoria and see what they have . it would make your head spin. and each day i;m seeing more stuff come here . if we dont stop it. every child will not be stafe they are startting at the age of 8 and up . so parent need to watch there childern more . know there friend s . meet other parent before you let your child go to there house . i know the spelling. aint right. but please listen i have seen more then i wanted to see. we get so busy working , trying to make it . then you turn around it your kid the meth head . so please talk to your kids about drugs . be open about it . and have you seen how many younge mother we have lately. no i didnt finish school . i too was younge when i had my first child, and then went to work , so i hope some of you will open your eyes , watch for your kids.. dont worry about how to make . just watch your not to be doing it . it a very sad drug . it make you do thing . you would never do . if you was nt on it ... all i can say talk to your kids ,,

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

it me wrote:
<quoted text> go to califoria and see what they have . it would make your head spin. and each day i;m seeing more stuff come here . if we dont stop it. every child will not be stafe they are startting at the age of 8 and up . so parent need to watch there childern more . know there friend s . meet other parent before you let your child go to there house . i know the spelling. aint right. but please listen i have seen more then i wanted to see. we get so busy working , trying to make it . then you turn around it your kid the meth head . so please talk to your kids about drugs . be open about it . and have you seen how many younge mother we have lately. no i didnt finish school . i too was younge when i had my first child, and then went to work , so i hope some of you will open your eyes , watch for your kids.. dont worry about how to make . just watch your not to be doing it . it a very sad drug . it make you do thing . you would never do . if you was nt on it ... all i can say talk to your kids ,,
Omg!.. 8years old? That is TOO scary. My oldest daughter is only 5, and I couldnt imagine. Wow, thanks for the advice. I guess you cant really teach a child "too" young.. That is seriously so Sad.
FuzzBuster

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

oh wtf? my posts are being removed by gaymods! I posted stuff relevant to your interests including my story how I walked into PDP and snapping shots of the recipe while those good ole boys chit chattin about dove hunting and eating donuts

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

I think meth should be classified as a poison rather than a drug.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

LocalFuzz wrote:
List of chemicals and materials:
Dilute Hydrochloric acid--> This may be purchased at the hardware store.
Its sold as a brick and driveway cleaner. They call it muriatic acid.
Sodium Hydroxide--> This, you probably already have. Its called "lye" at most
places, its drain cleaner.
Ethyl Ether--> You'll probably have to make this. Don't worry, its a breeze.
Just go to your local K-mart or Auto parts store, and get a can of that
"STARTING FLUID" it comes in a spray can. Its used for cold weather starting
of gasoline engines.
"VICKS" Nasal Inhalers--> USE ONLY VICKS!! No other kind will work that I
know of. These are at any drug store or grocery, etc. You need 12 of 'em, but
don't buy 'em by the dozen. Unless its wintertime, then you can just say
you're from some nursing home, and your stockin' up for the patients. Otherwise
buy 'em 2 at a time,if possible. Get a friend to help you. The druggists at the
drug store usually will know whats goin on if you buy quantity.
Need a methodology too?
I'm the local police and I approve this message.
How can a person live with those items in their body? The ether alone should kill a person! And to think, so many pople in this town uses each day. May God be with you on your job and the people that does that stuff.
80s girl

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

I think Meth is nasty. If you live in the goul and you havent figured out by now that it is the Meth capital, then something is wrong. I see people that I have known all my life that have totally flushed their life away on that shit.What I find funny is how when they are on it they try to act like their not. I can spot a tweek head from a mile away.
Bill

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I just want to make so i can sell it.Someone has to know the right way?
So True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

I've never done drugs. moved here to get my kids out of the bad big city. i had to work full time and go to college full time to try to make a better life for my kids, because there dad found a new wife and family and didn't see fit to give my kids child support, so it was either live on welfare or get and education to get a better salary. While I was striving to make a better life for them, my oldest daughter and son got into drugs. I didn't expect it, didn't plan for it, and I didn't teach it-----we were a good family with good values, I never drank or brought strange men to my house, we went to church, PTA, tball, etc. But it happened. It is everywhere, and can affect any family. Watch your kids close. I trusted sitters I thought were reputable, neighbors I thought were upstanding, and friends I thought were safe. I was wrong.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

len117 wrote:
I think meth should be classified as a poison rather than a drug.
Amen to that!! I was raised around here all my life...the family and friends ive seen eaten alive by this stuff breaks my heart. They are completely diff ppl than they used to be. They dont even look the same. If i had one wish it would be for that shit to disappear!!!!
howdymann

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

You Think So wrote:
this is modern age we have shake-n-bake now....
I can"t seem to find out how to make meth using the shake and bake method.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wolf Hybrid Stud Service (Aug '11) 17 min Wow 81
proof God is real 18 min bubba 20
Best place to sale silver 32 min Guest 3
theives 1 hr Guest 3
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr Guest 562
paws 2 hr guest 2
Am I a bad? 3 hr Info 18
•••
•••