First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired

Paragould, AR

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Why is it married men will treat their wife like crap bit they will be redl sweet to another that they are trying to hook up with? Why not give the wife the sweet treatment? To the women who know these men are married and sneaking around with them meeting, calling and texting it is WRONG. These men have a wife and most cases kids. Would u like your man messing around on you or destroying the family a kid is being raised in?
Tired

Paragould, AR

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Sorry there is typos: bit should be* but* redl should be * really*
Missy

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Tired wrote:
Why is it married men will treat their wife like crap bit they will be redl sweet to another that they are trying to hook up with? Why not give the wife the sweet treatment? To the women who know these men are married and sneaking around with them meeting, calling and texting it is WRONG. These men have a wife and most cases kids. Would u like your man messing around on you or destroying the family a kid is being raised in?
I think this goes both ways for men & women. My husband is cheating on me with a married ho that has a baby. They are both stupid £ucks. I saved all their messages though and will be sending them to her husband soon. I don't see how these idiots can think that getting a piece of ass is worth the chance of losing your family. My kids are everything to me and are the only reason I haven't left him already for the numerous times he's cheated on me before. I have realized that he's never going to change as long as I keep forgiving him, so it's time I made a change. Hope she was worth it to him.
I know

Paragould, AR

#4 Apr 12, 2012
It does go both ways. From experience I've learned the husband says the wife gripes( to keep it clean) or nags, doesn't put out enough. Yet when trying to hook up with someone else they will be nice, polite,carry conversation with, invite the one out to eat or movies etc. truth is if the husband would show the wife the same respect as the others she wouldn't be nagging. Why can't he compliment the wife, invite her on date, carry a conversation with her. That's what the wife usually misses, instead the wife gets the burping, farting, no time to spend with her, is supper done, clothes clean etc. most of the time the wife goes out of her way to do and tries to be everything the husband asks and wants, yet he treats her like dirt. I just don't understand it.
horny

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Apr 17, 2012
i like married men as most gays do because they are eager and ready for anything because their wives never give them what they want and we will and it turns them on they do not want any one to know they put it out but i do not talk any way s if you are interested let me hear from you

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Tired wrote:
You must be referring to my husband (soon to be ex). He is EXACTLY what you are describing. He has fooled A L O T of people in Paragould as to the kind of person he is. If they only knew the real man....
funny

Edgewood, TX

#7 Apr 17, 2012
i know one woman that if she looked in her husbands closet and found his cell phone that he uses to call his girlfriend...she would be pizzed. but he has done this for years,so maybe she is just glad he isnt crawling on top of her.
Really

Paragould, AR

#8 Apr 17, 2012
funny wrote:
i know one woman that if she looked in her husbands closet and found his cell phone that he uses to call his girlfriend...she would be pizzed. but he has done this for years,so maybe she is just glad he isnt crawling on top of her.
Well why don't you give her the proof? Maybe that's what she is waiting on.
Really

Paragould, AR

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Meant to add at least on this site u don't have to say who u r and then she can look and have the proof. How would u know it's in his closet unless u have been with her husband and seen where he puts it.
gypsy rose 44

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 17, 2012
I know wrote:
It does go both ways. From experience I've learned the husband says the wife gripes( to keep it clean) or nags, doesn't put out enough. Yet when trying to hook up with someone else they will be nice, polite,carry conversation with, invite the one out to eat or movies etc. truth is if the husband would show the wife the same respect as the others she wouldn't be nagging. Why can't he compliment the wife, invite her on date, carry a conversation with her. That's what the wife usually misses, instead the wife gets the burping, farting, no time to spend with her, is supper done, clothes clean etc. most of the time the wife goes out of her way to do and tries to be everything the husband asks and wants, yet he treats her like dirt. I just don't understand it.
Very well said!! Went thru all that with my first marriage, I stayed hoping he would change but it just kept happening and I was doing EVERYTHING I could to make him happy, then one day it was like a light bulb came on and I thought maybe I need to change so I did and I packed his bags and put them on the doorstep! I have been HAPPILY married now for 18 years and we are still very much in love! I often think to myself how my first husband cheating was a blessing in disguise!! To you women out there who this is happening to I can promise he won't change but you can and you never know what or who is around the corner just waiting! My husband that I am married to now was WELL worth everything my first husband put me through.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 17, 2012
It is so easy to catch a man at sneaking around. You just have to understand how they act .... and you will catch them. My ex was such a dumbass, that he thought he was talking to his women online... but she had to change her id due to her ex! LOL that was me getting him to expose himself on webcam. Thank God for the ability to record this event. He hates my guts, but I don't give a damn! I have the proof and I now have the alimony to keep me happy. So, if you are being treated like a queen one week and then like shit another,,,, you are being cheated on and it is in your best interest to gather that proof and get a little backbone and stick it to him where it really hurts! The wallet!! Once he is broke, no other woman will want him!!!
Wow

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 18, 2012
WhoMe828 wrote:
It is so easy to catch a man at sneaking around. You just have to understand how they act .... and you will catch them. My ex was such a dumbass, that he thought he was talking to his women online... but she had to change her id due to her ex! LOL that was me getting him to expose himself on webcam. Thank God for the ability to record this event. He hates my guts, but I don't give a damn! I have the proof and I now have the alimony to keep me happy. So, if you are being treated like a queen one week and then like shit another,,,, you are being cheated on and it is in your best interest to gather that proof and get a little backbone and stick it to him where it really hurts! The wallet!! Once he is broke, no other woman will want him!!!
Good one. How can you catch them when you don't have their phone or computer? I'd love to catch my man. I know he is but I can not prove it yet.
BrownEyes

Paragould, AR

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Ive been there and done that. Secret phones are a nightmare. You never think your husband is going to go get another phone(secret) and call/text other women, but mine did. Now the trust is gone.
thumper

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2012
Dam world will never change.Dont just blame the men. I went thur the same thing with my first wife. As soon as I would go to work she would be at someone else house in there bed.And then I got pegged as the bad guy.
Sal

Paragould, AR

#15 Apr 18, 2012
funny wrote:
Sounds like someone I know ... Initials are M.P. also known as Tucker
Wow

Paragould, AR

#16 Apr 18, 2012
thumper wrote:
Dam world will never change.Dont just blame the men. I went thur the same thing with my first wife. As soon as I would go to work she would be at someone else house in there bed.And then I got pegged as the bad guy.
Sorry to hear that. Seems she's as bad as the cheating men. I don't understand how someone can have a good person( don't cheat, supports, keeps house, & be there for u) and will throw it all away for a night of pleasure

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> Good one. How can you catch them when you don't have their phone or computer? I'd love to catch my man. I know he is but I can not prove it yet.
My ex was formerly in military intelligence. He loved playing mind games to try and trip me up on anything. I learned how to play his game so much better than him and I had a true understanding of his needs. Mine liked to cruise the personal ads online.... I also created an ad online to attract him... it worked!(stupid as it gets!) But the thing that got me access to who he was talking to was access to online billing for cell phone calls. I also saw him punch in his pin for voicemail retrieval. You can retrieve vm by using another phone... some companies will give the number of the call leaving a message (we had Verizon at the time). So, not only did I listen to the pathetic girlfriends messages, but I got her number as well. All this was recorded and passed on!

If you don't have access to this .... get a friend you trust completely that he doesn't know to flirt with him. Let her get the info for you. I did this for my friend... when we were supposed to meet,,,, my friend went in my place to confront her fiance.... wow,,, I truly hate scuzzy men who cheat!!!
guest3

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 20, 2012
You go girl. Give em heck!!!!
Ask Jessica Bruce

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2012
Don't always blame
The man. There
Are girls
Who only go after the
Married men! Ask Jessica
Bruce!!!! She
Knows all about these matters!
in the know

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 21, 2012
a married person has the choice to say NO... Takes 2 you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a GOOD electric contractor,need work done ... 2 min wise old owl 3
John T. at anchor 27 min Imtheone 11
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 37 min luci 16,838
supervised visitation 37 min Sick and tired 13
Paragould 4th of July fireworks display 50 min Guest 5
Hot girl at Aarons (Feb '14) 1 hr Lisa hadley 21
Corey Clemons (Dec '13) 2 hr guest 112
lady at cemetary 4 hr Long dick Dan 20
More from around the web

Paragould People Search