Obama's African Birth Certificate fou...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Factory Worker

United States

#43 Jul 29, 2012
iky wrote:
What's the matter, Jeremy? Did I hit a nerve? You must think it's true or you wouldn't be throwing such a baby fit.
<quoted text>
If I were you I'd quit making Coxxx angry because he sounds unstable and violent , In #36 he sounds like he may become violent and hurt someone . These liberals can dish it out but can't take it .
iky

Paragould, AR

#44 Jul 29, 2012
Nah. I doubt he's ever thrown a punch in his life.
Factory Worker wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you I'd quit making Coxxx angry because he sounds unstable and violent , In #36 he sounds like he may become violent and hurt someone . These liberals can dish it out but can't take it .

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#45 Jul 29, 2012
iky wrote:
What's the matter, Jeremy? Did I hit a nerve? You must think it's true or you wouldn't be throwing such a baby fit.
<quoted text>
Not throwing a hissy fit at all. Just saying, you're a coward, and I'm giving you the perfect opportunity to prove me wrong and make 20 bucks in the process... You know where I am, swing by anytime.

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Paragould, AR

#46 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Insist someone to do something you won't? Typical hypocrite.
It's no secret... Jeremy Cox.

Your turn.

“GDPC 1937-2008”

Paragould, AR

#47 Jul 29, 2012
iky wrote:
Nah. I doubt he's ever thrown a punch in his life.
<quoted text>
Someone's stalling and wasting time.

Joseph L

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

#48 Jul 29, 2012
Coxxx wrote:
<quoted text>It's no secret... Jeremy Cox.

Your turn.
Damn. I had you pegged for a Chris.

Location hidden

#49 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want to know is why Obama himself put it out there, from 1991-2007 that he was Kenyan born.
And I also woul like to know why all you liberals alway ignore that question.
Like I said there is no way a foreigner could become president of the United States.
Don't you think that all elected officials have to prove theiplace of birth and any other checks to serve this country.
I have to agree that there are some that act like they came from outer space and there are many we do not agree with on policies, but they were elected by the people so that is where they are now, making decisions we do not like because so many lie.
guestz

United States

#50 Jul 30, 2012
Blah blah blah blah, why are all his shool records and everything a national secret?

Took what 2 years to release his phony birth certificate? Guess all traces of orginal owner of that birth certificate had to be erased and cleaned?

Who knows, who cares. Hopefully your messiah will get his reign of terror put to an end in November. One can only hope and pray for the benefit of our once great nation.

All bowing and apologies set aside.
Ilove obama

Mountain Home, AR

#51 Jul 30, 2012
District9 wrote:
The reason you didn't want the link posted is obvious, your a bat sh!t crazy..lol.
Empty claims with no proof offered. We expect this from right wingers, especially the nut jobs.
try this
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmwe...
How about admitting that you eat batshit !
Ilove obama

Mountain Home, AR

#52 Jul 30, 2012
Coxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a coward... But anytime you want to prove me wrong and call me an embarrassment to my face, I'll even pay you $20 for your trouble.
tell us where to meet you , are you going to chicken up on that .

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#53 Jul 30, 2012
Ilove obama wrote:
<quoted text>
try this
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/nmwe...
How about admitting that you eat batshit !
Who said anything about eating bat sh!t?

I said those that think like YOU do are bat sh!t crazy..lol.

Hey has Trump seen that doctored up picture yet?..ROFLMAO!

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#54 Jul 30, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>

I said those that think like YOU do are bat sh!t crazy..lol.
Why is people who think like him bat sh!t crazy?

It was Barack Hussein Obama himself that first stated he was born in Kenya. Why do you lefties always ignore the fact that Hussein himself started that rumor?
Toby

Rogers, AR

#55 Jul 30, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Barack Hussein Obama himself that first stated he was born in Kenya. Why do you lefties always ignore the fact that Hussein himself started that rumor?
Same reason you left wing Wombats keep ignoring the Truth.RatAtool.noting we keep the sentence Structure in Line with your Educational level.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56 Jul 31, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
After proof has been shown they still don't see it. Its because they were told the unbelievable and they believe it. That makes folks like the birthers bat sh!t crazy.

Joseph L

Level 5

Call me Cal.

#57 Jul 31, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>After proof has been shown they still don't see it. Its because they were told the unbelievable and they believe it. That makes folks like the birthers bat sh!t crazy.
I don't know D9. Coxxx started a crazy rumor about a ban on potatoes and it turned out to be true.

Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Sickler 36 min Amanda Sickler 11
Black kids at Paragould water park 2 hr African American ... 90
buca john's is infested 2 hr greenecountyguest 1
Willis hooks arrested again 4 hr Steve 7
Local swingers 5 hr dc worker 3
Jobs for everyone!!! 5 hr Michele 11
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 6 hr luci 2,574

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance