lml

Dexter, MO

#1 Jun 12, 2012
For the people who have nothing to say good about Trenton,I will just say this i have known him for years,I even had a relationship with him,He is not a bad person he has the biggest heart and will do anything to help anyone. Apparently you are just pissed..And maybe that's because he has tried to help you in some way and you shit on him.He has never done anything to me or anyone i know to hurt them..Physically or Mentally....So why don't you all get a life instead of keeping drama stirred up like you are in elementary..He has a life why don't you let him live it and live yours....
mother
#2 Jan 20, 2013
lml wrote:
For the people who have nothing to say good about Trenton,I will just say this i have known him for years,I even had a relationship with him,He is not a bad person he has the biggest heart and will do anything to help anyone. Apparently you are just pissed..And maybe that's because he has tried to help you in some way and you shit on him.He has never done anything to me or anyone i know to hurt them..Physically or Mentally....So why don't you all get a life instead of keeping drama stirred up like you are in elementary..He has a life why don't you let him live it and live yours....
ur so full of it he beat the hell out daughter real bad now hes goin back to prison were he belongs

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
O
mother wrote:
<quoted text> ur so full of it he beat the hell out daughter real bad now hes goin back to prison were he belongs
Who are his parents?
knows him

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
i hope he is going to prison where he belongs, he swindled a bunch of my mothers money from her. he was supposed to remodel her kitchen, he kept lying to her saying the parts of something isnt in yet. so please keep us updated if he goes to prison so we can CELEBRATE
l now

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 20, 2013
dang.. Some people just have the facts. Just read the paper. They don't put good people in jail.. Lol.. His parents dennis Hoyer and Connie.. they good people .. He has made mistakes and keeps making them..?? So he is still so good? whatever!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah well he owes my husband 2000.00 dollars well never see that an yes i do know he's being investigated an will end up back in prison its all about carma u don't cheat people an not get paid back i feel sorry for his parents but u can't fix him or should i say u can't fix stupid
Tell me

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Is he related to Brent Hoyer or is he one in the same married a a lady named Tina?

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 20, 2013
He finally got what was coming to him. He tried to rip off my BF. Didn't get away with it tho. He was about to be arrested and finally paid up. Justice.
mother
#9 Jan 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
O<quoted text> Who are his parents?
dennis hoyer
l now

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 21, 2013
mother wrote:
<quoted text>dennis hoyer
That's his dad. I think brother brad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr &Mrs. Jones double murder anyone remember?? (Oct '08) 1 hr Clj 173
married man 1 hr Wondering 128
Dhs workers (Jun '11) 4 hr ChildFamilyAdvocate 23
Married couple looking for a 3some with woman 5 hr GUEST Rvii 7
Wasting time 8 hr Stupid 35
Still waiting 8 hr Rocketdog 1
paypal screws you! 9 hr Old school 4

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance