Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 15, 2008
dont wrote:
he and his wife are very sincere, loving people....please dont bash them
His wife maybe!
bystander

Paragould, AR

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Seriously, what has been happening since this came out in the paper? Haven't heard anything at all really...Anyone know?
dont

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2008
what came out in the paper? are they ok
Paragould Bob

Paragould, AR

#9 Sep 16, 2008
He might have kinka done the deed with a 15 yr old Trumann girl in a hotel. Maybe he didn't know she was 15?
dont

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2008
Oh my, i pray that didnt happen, for all the people involved.... was that in the paper and if so when?
forsure

Little Rock, AR

#11 Sep 16, 2008
This has been totally blown out of proportion. The actual facts will come out and Mike should be exonerated. I do not know ALL the details but I do know enought to know that Mike has gotten a bad wrap.
Here is all I know.
Mike knew this lady and her 15 yr old retarded daughter that needed to leave an abusive step-dad and husband.(I think the step dad was "messing with" the 15 yr old daughter) Mike, being the generous and caring person that he is, arranged for the mom and daughter to be secretly put up in a hotel for their safety. Mike bought them groceries and was helping them until they could go somewhere else. Mike called the mom and said he was bringing some more supplies by. In the meantime, the the estranged husband found out where his wife and step-daughter were staying. He came to the hotel and took the wife with him leaving the daughter there by herself. When Mike arrived, the girl let him in and told him what had happened. Then the husband shows back up to find Mike at the hotel. This is when he trumped up these bogus charges on Mike.
Makes more sense now doesn't it?

Since: Aug 08

lebanon tn

#12 Sep 16, 2008
u r full of it???fairy tale????

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 16, 2008
forsure wrote:
This has been totally blown out of proportion. The actual facts will come out and Mike should be exonerated. I do not know ALL the details but I do know enought to know that Mike has gotten a bad wrap.
Here is all I know.
Mike knew this lady and her 15 yr old retarded daughter that needed to leave an abusive step-dad and husband.(I think the step dad was "messing with" the 15 yr old daughter) Mike, being the generous and caring person that he is, arranged for the mom and daughter to be secretly put up in a hotel for their safety. Mike bought them groceries and was helping them until they could go somewhere else. Mike called the mom and said he was bringing some more supplies by. In the meantime, the the estranged husband found out where his wife and step-daughter were staying. He came to the hotel and took the wife with him leaving the daughter there by herself. When Mike arrived, the girl let him in and told him what had happened. Then the husband shows back up to find Mike at the hotel. This is when he trumped up these bogus charges on Mike.
Makes more sense now doesn't it?
I think this is the 20th version of what happened that i have read. Think i will wait and read the outcome in the paper.

lebanon tn

#14 Sep 16, 2008
probably best for all involved to await the outcome?????
family

Bullard, TX

#15 Sep 16, 2008
that is the true story. there are more details but not going to be dicussed on here with the trash that hangs out here.
Not Buying it

Paragould, AR

#16 Sep 16, 2008
Sounds like Mike has been using his imagination again. I don't buy it. Go to the Trumman blog they are telling a whole different story.
The girl is not retarded, the mother lives out of state, and it is not a step father it is her real dad. And she has lived with him for years. So Try again Mike. He was at the Country Club after it came out in the paper, playing golf. He told everyone there he was being framed, he didn't know these ppl. and he had never met the girl or her dad. So I ask you, how can you help someone you never met?? He's a liar!

lebanon tn

#17 Sep 16, 2008
Amen, to that.
foxhill member

Paragould, AR

#18 Sep 17, 2008
Mike is a crappy golfer and even a worse liar
resident of Pgld

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2008
I did go to the Trumann blog but I didn't see anything, what headline is it under. I don't like Mike. I think he is capable of anything. I don't believe the story about the girl and her mom at all, come on. I just hope he can't buy his way out of this.
hangem high

Paragould, AR

#20 Sep 19, 2008
hell get off has enough money to keep it out of paragould paper been stayin out of trouble for a long time he knows who to pay ask randy h went to prison for stuff mike was havin him pick up. a dumb kid that needed money and didnt know better or did but just had to eat!mike didnt give a damn about him hes a piece of crap(mike)only meet him once thats all i needed and as for people sayin hes a good person they probably never meet the other mike the truth WILL COME OUT AND ALOT OF PEOPLE will finally see what kind of person he really is as for the rape i dont know but wouldnt dought it.MIKE IF YOUR READIN READ YOUR BIBLE THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.YOUVE BEEN LUCKY ALONG TIME TIME TO PAY UP!

Paragould, AR

#21 Sep 19, 2008
resident of Pgld wrote:
I did go to the Trumann blog but I didn't see anything, what headline is it under. I don't like Mike. I think he is capable of anything. I don't believe the story about the girl and her mom at all, come on. I just hope he can't buy his way out of this.
It's under crying rape or something like that. I had to search through a few pages before I got to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 5 min Doug77 7,974
boy at hospital who odds last nite 13 min susan 1
Selena Horton 33 min just me 6
Blue lights on 358 last night? 1 hr Guest 1
Italian Restaurant 1 hr zingo2 63
chris vick 1 hr u will never know 6
Crack heads on 707 rd 2 hr allison batey 44
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE