Living together
Stigma

Tyler, TX

#1 Jul 1, 2013
What do most people think about living together after dating 6 months... Financially it makes sense.... But tons of judgement
Stigma

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 1, 2013
It is love :)
I can't stand to b away from him... When he comes "home"... I can't wait to set him down and feed him... Wash his work clothes... Watch a show together....when he wasn't staying here... My mind was preoccupied ALL the time....
But I feel the need to justify.... By saying its financial...to family who make me feel like trash

White Oak, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2013
If your ultimate goal is marriage, you may be surprised, there is a higher divorce rate when a couple lives together before marriage. Honestly depends on your own personal values. Much love to you and yours with the decision you chose.
bubba

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Stigma wrote:
It is love :)
I can't stand to b away from him... When he comes "home"... I can't wait to set him down and feed him... Wash his work clothes... Watch a show together....when he wasn't staying here... My mind was preoccupied ALL the time....
But I feel the need to justify.... By saying its financial...to family who make me feel like trash
Well I can see their point. You making it sound like you're selling yourself in a way. Tell them what you just told me, and if they ain't ok with it, tell em go to hell. It's that simple. You are an adult right? Are you going to run your life or is your family? That's the choice you need to make.
Stigma

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 1, 2013
I've heard that too... More likely to say there is a higher 'won't get married' rate... Lol... I know people who have lived together for YEARS as married and it's like- why not just do it? Really I would think testing the waters first is a good way to c of they will annoy the heck out of u n a couple of months...I never really understood that statistic, seeing some other couples I knew have proved it wrong so far....but yes, it has crossed my mind. "Why buy the cow when u get the milk for free?" comes to mind...
princessme

Trumann, AR

#7 Jul 1, 2013
I see nothing wrong with living together. If the ultimate goal is to get married. In my opinion once you live with someone the real "them" comes out!! Better safe than sorry.
bubba

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
princessme wrote:
I see nothing wrong with living together. If the ultimate goal is to get married. In my opinion once you live with someone the real "them" comes out!! Better safe than sorry.
Better safe than sorry huh? Unless the live in b/f is a psycho that murders you. Then how do you phrase it? Better sorry than safe? Hmm.
princessme

Trumann, AR

#9 Jul 1, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Better safe than sorry huh? Unless the live in b/f is a psycho that murders you. Then how do you phrase it? Better sorry than safe? Hmm.
You're true psycho is showing....
Stigma

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Lol....no psycho thus far, HA! I wouldn't jump right in, but at six months ...u ought to have a feel for them... Right?(weee-oooo-weeee-ooooo)
Hey

Paragould, AR

#12 Jul 2, 2013
I moved my spouse in after 2 days.. And we got married on our 7 months of daiting and been married 4 years and we are getting divorced.. Been separated for over year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Wagster 11 min Dont worry about it 1
Jodi Miller 1 hr vim2 3
Keith and Catherine Banks 1 hr Friend of Banks 2
Liberals and Black lives matter 2 hr Guest 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Camden Kid Toucher 38,843
guilty man walks free....still 2 hr Guest 5
Is Brad Mcfarland single? 3 hr Mmmmm 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance