pageant mom

White Oak, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I am looking for a pageant coach for my 5 year old daughter. She loves pageants and is ready to move up in the formal wear. Looking for any info on a near by coach. Also, Please no neg comments!!

Paragould, AR

#3 Sep 16, 2012
pageant mom wrote:
I am looking for a pageant coach for my 5 year old daughter. She loves pageants and is ready to move up in the formal wear. Looking for any info on a near by coach. Also, Please no neg comments!!
You are a child abuser.
Brookland Mom

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 16, 2012
You might be able to contact Diane Montgomery at Brookland Middle School, if your daughter attends school here. She handles the school pageants and might be able to offer suggestions. Or, you could call Cinderella's, the formal shop near Goobertown. That's where a lot of students get their pageant dresses. Best of luck to your daughter!

And the other comment...she would be a child abuser if she FORCED her daughter to do pageants. They're no different than any other extra-curricular, such as softball or choir. It's about what the child enjoys doing-if it's dressing up or swinging a bat, what's it matter?
Maybe

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Maybe try a high school girl thats done a lot of pageants?
Pageant momma

Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 19, 2012
My daughter has done pageants for 3 years now and she LOVES them. We coach with someone who is 2 1/2 hrs away, but she is AMAZING!!! Locally I would contact Krissy Rose or Myka Galloway. Both used to be with perfection studios, but I think Myka is out on her own now. I know Krissy is in the Jonesboro/Paragould area and I'm pretty sure Myka is local as well! Hope this helps and good luck to u and ur little princess!

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Krissi is still with perfection and in my opinion she is the best. You can get cookie cutter routines from many other including the coach 2 1/2 hours away. I am pretty sure you are talking about Katie Boyer. My daughter has done pageants for 6 years and we have won national, state and lical levels and we will never use Katie. All her girls pretty much do the same moves she in a different sequence. We no longer use a coach because we make our own up but I would say Krissi all the way.
Pageant momma

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
Krissi is still with perfection and in my opinion she is the best. You can get cookie cutter routines from many other including the coach 2 1/2 hours away. I am pretty sure you are talking about Katie Boyer. My daughter has done pageants for 6 years and we have won national, state and lical levels and we will never use Katie. All her girls pretty much do the same moves she in a different sequence. We no longer use a coach because we make our own up but I would say Krissi all the way.
Why try to cut someone down? Don't assume I am talking about a specific coach. I was just trying to help someone out. Notice that I did not speak negatively about anyone in my comment. Why would u? My daughter has done well with her coach and she has greatly improved since we started going to her. Thank u for ur opinion, but please be nice. I do not like the negative stigma that pageant already hardier rounding them and I just hate when our pageant family talks about others in a negative way. I appreciate ALL pageant coaches and I am proud for any girl who does well wether they're in our group or not. It shouldn't be pageant coach and girls against the others. It should be about the girls and we should all try to cheer others on. I agree that Krissi is a wonderful coach, so anyone who coaches with her will be fantastic! Again, to each their own, but please try to stay positive!
Pageant momma

Paragould, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Supposed to say *already have surrounding them*
nc mom

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2012
I am a pageant coach and I am good with all ages my numder is 3362579618
grizzled veteran

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 12, 2012
pageant mom wrote:
Ha, then don't get on this site. Pageants for kids is all about how someone looks. Way to teach a child that that is what truly matters. Poor parenting.

Pearcy, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2012
grizzled veteran wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, then don't get on this site. Pageants for kids is all about how someone looks. Way to teach a child that that is what truly matters. Poor parenting.
All about how someone looks? Hav you seen the show here comes honey boo boo on TLC? Obviously not!

Haslet, TX

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Why do the fugly ones always win? Just wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in search of 3 bedroom rental house asap !! 15 min meee 8
Paragould Doctor's Clinic (Mar '09) 43 min Guest 47
Langston for sheriff again?!? 48 min Busted 34
News Police arrest man suspected of breaking into cars 1 hr Ihaveabrain 4
Jonesboro Sun printing Paragould story. 1 hr carnut 9
Bad wreck 3 hr Onlooker 9
Best place for.... 3 hr Guest 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance