#1 Sep 4, 2012
ANYONE NO WHAT HAPPENED THERE TODAY
flint

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I seen someone woop eric swink

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2012
why would anyone jump on him as small as he is.
associate

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
well flint did you try and help him or call police
Lil miss

Paragould, AR

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Ha ha danny judd and his sister sam are a bunch of s**t starters
lover

Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 21, 2012
erich, what dose he drive now?
lol

Flint, TX

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Danny isn't a shit starter and stays to himelf! shows how much you know! You must be the same hater that keeps posting about him. the same coward who has no balls tobsay anything to someone's face. I hope you get a life soon instead of obessing over his all the time
Go DJ

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 21, 2012
I push and I push, I ride to I die, just to survive with a 45.. I push it to the limit...
lol

Flint, TX

#9 Sep 21, 2012
gay!

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2012
whats it matter lover
Oh yeah

Paragould, AR

#13 Sep 26, 2012
This is the guy that traded Shawn Ohara a motorcycle for meth. Then Shawn reported it stolen. I remember now. I think he has already been reported to the law for selling meth and bolston. Can't wait hopefully that someone I know will be with him and off to jail he goes. Then the truth will be acknowledged. He such a great liar to his friends and they believe him. He looks like death. Been in hospital bout to od. But he don't tell people that. His day is coming. It's coming before he knows it. Then he will have to apologize to a bunch if people and he is not the apologetic type I'm sure he will lose what few people he thinks are his friends. Actually there all dope heads.
Shawn Ohara

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Oh yeah wrote:
This is the guy that traded Shawn Ohara a motorcycle for meth. Then Shawn reported it stolen. I remember now. I think he has already been reported to the law for selling meth and bolston. Can't wait hopefully that someone I know will be with him and off to jail he goes. Then the truth will be acknowledged. He such a great liar to his friends and they believe him. He looks like death. Been in hospital bout to od. But he don't tell people that. His day is coming. It's coming before he knows it. Then he will have to apologize to a bunch if people and he is not the apologetic type I'm sure he will lose what few people he thinks are his friends. Actually there all dope heads.
Say that to my face
Go DJ

Paragould, AR

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Ur a BITCH and you keep typing my name on this bull shit site you might be the one next lined in chalk. Or you'll be the next BLAKE BAILEY bitch Boy.
yeah I know

Paragould, AR

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Oh yeah wrote:
IDK who wrote this but is WAS not the guy who Shawn sold the motorcycle too. Just someone pretending to be the guy for some odd reason. None of this even makes sense and half is not even the truth. The motorcycle part is true. He did sell it to him and report it stolen. All that drug talk is for the birds. Neither him or Shawn mess with that crap
yeah I know

Paragould, AR

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Shawn Ohara wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that to my face
Oh and D tried to say shit to you rface but you wouldnt tell us where you was. hmm I wonder why.....
wondering

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
who traded shawn a stolen bike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasting time 28 min Hello 34
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 3 hr guest 92
Paragould transportation. 5 hr michaelleep2 1
Sarah Bradshaw 5 hr Get it 1
Dhs workers (Jun '11) 7 hr Oldmonroefolk 20
Jessica Hardin (May '15) 7 hr Jennifer crossland 5
News KAIT: Family services leader fired for 'integri... 8 hr guest 1

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance