First Prev
of 3
Next Last
teresa

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Hi Shawn, this is awkward. I'm your son's grandma. You know the the precious, smart, beautiful, little boy, he's so sweet and silly. You may not read this, but I know one of your friends will and they'll tell you. We've never tried to stop you from seeing Gavin. I never expected you to tun like a coward when Keisha got pregnant. I didn't expect you 2 to get married, but I thought you would be a dad. She doesn't know I'm writing this. She's a great mom and playing a great role as dad. I'm so proud of her. I don't understand how anyone can have a baby and not see it. You had me fooled. Yes, I know it takes 2 to make a baby and Keisha is doing her part. Not expecting it, but I hope to hear back from you,

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Hey.. Which Shawn is this? How old would he be now? Do you know his middle name? Sorry, I'm not trying to be nosy, I have a friend who is seeing a Shawn Dowdy and I'm wondering if this is about him?
i know him

Paragould, AR

#3 Jun 10, 2012
@ guest...It's Shawn Dowdy he is like 23-25 I can't member but he has like blackish brown hair and he is skinny..
i know him

Paragould, AR

#4 Jun 10, 2012
@ teresa....Keisha who?

Franklin, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Crap I wonder if it's the same guy..
Concerned Friend

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 18, 2014
I have a friend who just had a baby by him. As far as I know he's never worked. I'm worried he will do the same thing. Lazy ass no account guy

Paragould, AR

#7 Jan 18, 2014
He's a piece of trash!
crazy girl 30

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Shawn is my step brother,

El Monte, CA

#9 Jan 21, 2014
Think his middle name is Thomas, he just had another baby. What do you know about him?

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 22, 2014
Guest wrote:
Think his middle name is Thomas, he just had another baby. What do you know about him?
Yes, Worthless, trashy, dopehead....should I keep going?

And Audra, just plain ignorant! Falls for all his bill$hit. She needs to forget about him and focus on her baby. They're both better off without him!

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2014
I to hear that! How many kids does he have now that he hasn't ever seen or offer any help with? I know of 3. Where does he work or live?

Euless, TX

#12 Jan 23, 2014
What is his parents names?

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2014
Don't think I heard his dads name and can't think of his moms name.

Paragould, AR

#14 Jan 23, 2014
He don't have a job (SHOCKER)

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Yes, I'm SHOCKED!!! Not really. Most of his check would go to pay child support!! Why would his girlfriend want to have a baby with someone that has so many kids he has no contact with?
guest 10123

Paragould, AR

#16 Jan 25, 2014
his moms name is patricia settlemeyer also know as patricia adams she a bad dope head and phens for it and lazy use people wont work barley even help keep a house clean she worried about her next high

Benton, AR

#17 Jan 25, 2014
guest 10123 wrote:
his moms name is patricia settlemeyer also know as patricia adams she a bad dope head and phens for it and lazy use people wont work barley even help keep a house clean she worried about her next high
Will someone please translate this?

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2014
I didn't need a translator. So sad about his mom.Guess that's why she doesn't have anything to do with her grandkids, not that their mom's would want them to be around her.

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2014
He ain't working out of towm still?

Paragould, AR

#20 Jan 28, 2014
No he don't work! All he does is run around doing dope, sleeping with whatever will have him, use anyone and everyone he can! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy gilbee 4 min Guest 8
aaron/monroe 33 min justasking 1
Bad for Business 37 min wondering 25
Lens towing ??? 43 min wondering 8
New Judge in Town 46 min Citizen for Impro... 42
Republicans deserve Trump 48 min guest 25
Handicap parking abuse 1 hr America 1st 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages